剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
没啥 小意思 我拿手
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It was nothing. It's what I do.
好 所以我成立了个壳公♥司♥ 田鼠传媒
OK, so I've set up a shell company, Field Mouse Media.
我打算谁也不炒
I'm not going to fire anyone.
我要给他们所有人工作做
I'm going to offer them all jobs.
哪儿 - 在我的假公♥司♥里
Where? - At my fake company.
田鼠传媒
Field Mouse Media.
做什么
Doing what?
做假游戏
Making fake games.
我觉得这事成不了 你懂吗
I don't think that's going to work out, you know?
小伙伴 你们好吗
Are you all right, mate?
还行 谢谢
Yes, thanks.
你要做什么 老兄 - 你知道的 这个和那个
What are you up to, man? - You know, this and that.
行了 那儿有个熊 每个人都看得见的熊
Right, there's a bear, yeah? Everyone sees the bear.
哦 这个熊可实惠了好吗
Oh, it was a bargain all right.
对 这是个非常 非常明智的投资
Yep, this was a very, very wise investment indeed.
伙计 你总算从收集人形罐子那儿缓过来了
You've certainly moved on from the Toby jugs there, mate.
随便吧
Anyway...
我们来帮你一把 - 不用不用
We should give you a hand. - No, no.
没事儿没事儿 别进去
It's fine, it's fine. Don't go in there.
那是我卧室 别进去
That's my bedroom. Don't go in.
我的妈
Crikey!
大家好啊
Hello, everyone.
一个大男人在这儿怎么睡
How does a man find sleep in here?
这是个大货仓啊 Walter
That's quite the inventory, Walter.
哎呦没办法 什么都需要三个
Yeah, well, you need three of everything, don't you?
一个用 一个留着 一个等着卖♥♥
One to use, one to keep, one to trade as basics.
老兄你还说你没瘾
And would you say you're addicted, mate?
不 Josh 我没有 这又没坏处
No, Josh. I wouldn't. It's harmless.
就是做的有点鬼祟 你知道不
It's just you've been acting a bit shady, you know?
老♥习♥惯了
Old habits.
对 我找到个温斯顿邱吉尔的陶土罐子
Yeah, I found a pottery winston Churchill
就放在了厕所水箱上
in the toilet cistern.
我当时就感觉有点怪
I thought it was a bit weird.
我可没和你们唠叨
I don't tell you lot
你们的钱该怎么花 对不对
what you can and can't spend your money on, do I?
我也没阻止你去弄
I didn't stop you from getting that
那个什么年金保险投资 对不对
investment linked annuity, did I?
但愿你说了 老实说 简直是
I wish you had, to be honest. It's been a total...
Leon 直升机和法拉利欸
And Leon, helicopter and Ferrari?
那我就不能买♥♥一堆杯子
What, am I not allowed to buy a couple of mugs
和一个大棕熊吗
and a big brown bear?
行 好的 你说得对
Yeah, all right. Fair point.
我们也只是为你着想 就这样而已
We're just trying to look out for you man, that's all.
那好 那什么 别理我 真的
Well, you know what? Leave me alone. Seriously.
出去
Get out.
快 现在别理我
Go on. Just leave me alone.
出去 你们仨快点
Get out. Go on, all three of you.
出去
Get out.
批评我
Judging me.
还批评我和我的东西
Judging me and my stuff.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
妈
Mum.
哦 现在几点了
Oh, what time is it?
现在是调解时间 妈
Reconciliation time, Mum.
不是 Josh 我想着
No, Josh, I've been thinking...
好吧 我们现在别研究那些了
OK, let's not dwell on that now.
我们进屋去吧
Let's go inside the house,
老爸买♥♥了点唐诺克的茶点
Dad's bought some Tunnock's Teacakes.
昨晚我坐在Leon的直升机里 飞到城市上面去了
Cos I was over the city last night, in Leon's helicopter.
往下看的时候 想着 嗯Josh是对的
And I looked down and I thought, yeah, Josh is right.
世界很大 - 你去坐直升机了
The world is a big place. - You went in a helicopter?
而我当时却在用榔头开一罐三文鱼
I was opening a tin of salmon with a hammer.
嗯 妈 这是什么
Mum, Mother, what's this, Mother? Here?
妈 这儿 那是什么 那儿
What's that, there?
这边这个是什么 妈
Please? What's this here, Mother, please?
哦 保持冷静 好吗
Oh, let's just stay calm, all right?
我们都保持冷静 可以吗
Let's all just stay calm, shall we?
哦老天 你去吸可♥卡♥因♥了
Oh, my God! You're a fucking cokehead!
Leon做的吗 他让你吸的吗
Did Leon do this? Did he spike you?
我去 Linda 可♥卡♥因♥和直升机
Bloody hell, Linda. Coke and helicopters?
太突然了 我是他妈娶了范·海伦乐队吗
All of a sudden, it's like I'm married to fucking Van Halen.
这已经没什么好纠结的了 好吗 - 好好好
It's not a wobble, OK? - OK, OK, OK.
就是有点轻率
Just an indiscretion.
就一次是吧 - 不 Josh 不只一次
Just a one off. - No, Josh, no, it's more than that.
也许我该想想自己究竟是什么样的人
I think maybe I've started to figure out who I really am.
好吧 全新的Linda
Yeah, new Linda, with
笑起来一对"巨齿"还有狗屁纹身
your stupid horse teeth and your shit tattoo.
看我怎么说来着 - 爸 别这么说
See? - You're not helping, Dad.
我想着做一张爵士名曲的专辑
I've been thinking about doing the album of jazz standards.
哦别 别又是那个专辑
Oh, no. Not the album.
妈 我知道现在这样看着
Mum, I know that it must seem like
这种生活好像很精彩
life's really exciting right now.
但不是的 这不是你的生活
But it isn't, not for you
因为你有自己的生活 对不对
because you've had your life, really, haven't you?
而且开始想着自己其实挺自私的
It's actually quite selfish to start thinking about yourself.
在
In...
真的么
Really...
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
Leon在哪儿 我要宰了他
Where's Leon? I'm going to kill him.
哦嘿Leon 我在看你的商业计划书呢
Oh, hey, Leon. I'm just reading your business plan.
是吗 怎么样
Oh, yeah? How is it?
嗯 看到第320页 这才看了一半
Well, I'm on page 320, so only about half way through.
不过 嗯 还挺有趣的
But, yeah, it's interesting.
字号♥这么大 一堆大写
Big fonts. Lots of caps.
嗯 看来需要编辑一下
Yeah, obviously it needs a bit of an edit.
我从来没见过一份商业计划书
I don't think I've ever seen a business plan
有这么多符号♥表情的 - 符号♥表情 真的吗
with so many emoticons. - Emoticon? Really?
哇 那你不可能读了那么多
Wow. You can't read that many, then.
所以我复印了一份给Casey
So, I'm just printing out a copy for Casey
当然这是有意的
and I'm sure this is intentional,
但是里面有好多你脸部的照片
but there's quite a lot of photos of your face.
其实是一样的照片 出现了40次
Actually, it's just the same photo, just 40 times.
那是
That was...
只是为了上下文 真的
Just for a bit of context, really.
可以删掉的 删了它们 - 会的 谢谢
You can bin them. Bin them. - Will do, thanks.
我会传阅给别人的
I'll pass it along.
终于
Finally!
好吧 我只说一次
OK, I'm only going to say this once.
你不是给我妈抽了可♥卡♥因♥ 还带她搭直升机了
Did you give my mum cocaine and take her up on a helicopter?
Josh 谁在乎我做了什么 解决了就行了啊
Josh, who cares how I did it? The point is it worked.
可是我在乎啊 而且你解决了吗
Except I didn't, though, did it?
因为她现在可是吵着要离婚
Because now she's asking for a divorce.
什么
What!?
她保证过的 - 太诡异了吧
She promised. - That's weird isn't it?
有人在嗨了的时候是会乱保证 而且不会当真
Someone made a promise while they were high and didn't keep it.
就像我们有次喝大了
Like the time we got stoned
还说要开间他妈的面包店
and said we were going to open a fucking bakery.
我还是觉得可以考虑
I still think it's an option.
我觉得她只是现在状态不太好而已
I think she's just going through a difficult time.
所以你站她那边 是吗
So, you're on her side, are you?
这不是站哪边的问题 老兄
It's not about sides, mate.
他们也是我爸妈 你知道的
They're my mum and dad too, you know that.
其实他们算是我们所有人的爸妈
They're all of our mum and dad, really.
因为你也得为她着想 Josh
Because you have to think about her, too, Josh,
而不是只想着你自己
not just yourself.
她真心想做那张专辑
She really wants to make that album.
天哪 Leon 你简直一无是处
Jesus, Leon! You can't do anything, can you?
一点屁用都没有
You're so fucking useless.
随便吧 我要走了
Anyway, I should go.
兄弟 我
Mate, I...
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表