剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
我不在乎 我就想跟你在一起 好吗
I don't care. OK? I just want to be with you, all right?
我只想跟你在一起
That's all I want.
去哪儿
Where?
暖和的地方 旧金山怎么样
Somewhere hot. San Francisco?
我可以开♥发♥游戏 你创你的业
I could work on my game, you could do your startups.
我可以买♥♥个冲浪板但碰都不碰
I could get a surfboard and never use it.
我可以给自己雇一个跟我上♥床♥的园艺工人
I could hire a gardener for me to have sex with.
行啊 只要我能跟我的网球教练厮混
Yeah, so long as I can screw my tennis coach.
嗯 或者你可以做做园艺
Hm. Or you could do the garden,
我可以教你打网球
I could teach you to play tennis,
我们就跟对方上♥床♥好了
and we could just fuck each other.
也行吧
I could live with that.
喂
Hello.
他们报了警 告他俩扰乱治安
They're calling the police. On a disturbance.
大哥 没那个必要吧
Guys, there's no need to do that.
警♥察♥已经在来的路上了
They are already on their way, mate.
他们的包在你们手上吗
Look, do you have their bags?
很好 要不这样 我们把眼闭上一下下
All right, what don't we all close our eyes for a second,
你们把手伸进去 我们保证不看
you dip your hands in and we promise not to look?
好了 那啥
Right, see,
我觉得你们是不是马上要送我回家了
I guess you're justgoing to take me home, then, are you?
然后对我严刑拷打
And give me the third degree?
我应该把续作的事全告诉你们的
I should have told you all about the sequel.
那可不 - 等下 你们都知道了吗
Do you think so? - Well, hang on, you knew about it?
是啊 他参与了 跟Casey一起
Yeah. He was in on it. With Casey.
关系真是不一般啊 - 我真不敢相信
A special relationship. - I can't believe it.
你开♥发♥了续作 却只字不提
You were making a sequel and you didn't even tell us.
她当时已经在开♥发♥了 我就是同意了而已
She was already working on it, I just went along with it.
你知道吗
Do you want to know something?
我尝试过救你 但是太晚了
I tried to save you, but it's too late.
这周末帝皇借了我架私人飞机
I have got the Emperor's jet for the weekend,
要不咱们坐飞机出去玩玩吧 就我们四个
why don't we all just fly off, just the four of us,
给自己放几天假
take off for a couple of days?
我要搬去旧金山了
I'm moving to San Francisco, OK?
和Abby一起 我不干了 我要从咱们屋子里搬走了
With Abby. I quit. I'm moving out of the house.
啥 等等 啥 - 这都打哪儿来的主意啊
Wha...? Hang on, what?! - Where has this come from?
等等 别这样啊 哥们儿 - 我不是你的哥们儿
Hang on, come on, mate. - I'm not your mate.
我就是个工具 不是吗 就是件乐器 我们都是
I'm just a tool, aren't I? An instrument. We all are.
他是短笛 我是长号♥
He's a piccalo, I'm a trombone,
Ewan是他妈的法国号♥ - 我为啥是法国号♥啊
and Ewan's a fucking French horn. - Why am I the French horn?
你只在我们有用的时候把我们拿起来吹一吹
You just pick us up an you blow on us when we're useful,
然后你就又把我们放下了
and then you just put us down again.
我能走吗 这感觉有点像是你们的私事儿了
Should I go? Because this feels a bit private.
话虽如此 他是对的 Leon
He's right, though, Leon.
你强迫我 把我关在地牢里
You railroaded me, shunted me down to the dungeon.
对啊 因为他要求我这么做 - 谁要求你的
Yeah, because he asked me to. - Who did?
Josh啊 他不想让你上台
Josh! He didn't want you on stage,
但是他没那个胆说出来
but he didn't have the balls to say anything.
这是个大日子啊 哥们儿
It was a big day, mate.
我就是觉得你不太喜欢在台上 明白吗
I didn't think you'd like it up there. OK?
是哦 所以就交给我 这种肮脏下流的差事 一如既往
Yeah, so I had to do it. The nasty bit, like always.
哦 猜猜怎么着
Oh, guess what?
Casey刚刚给我升职了
Casey just gave me a promotion.
你升职了
You got a promotion?
她给了我一间办公室 她把你的办公室给了我 Leon
She gave me an office. She gave me your office, Leon.
不可能 - 她很重视我
No way. - Oh, she values me,
比你们任何一个都重视我
more than any of you ever have.
所以
So...
看起来现在我是霸霸了
Looks like I'm the daddy now.
你还不明白自己做了什么吗 Leon
Don't you see what you did, Leon?
你背叛了我们所有人 现在她一个接一个把我们收编
You betrayed us all, and now she is picking us off one by one.
我没背叛任何人
I didn't betray anyone.
你炒了我 - 你炒了他
You fired me. - You fired him.
他自己辞职的 - 行行行
He fell on his sword. - OK, OK.
那你也没试着阻止我啊 你们谁都没有
Well, you didn't try and stop me, did you? None of you did.
Josh你呢 - 我试着说服他来着
Josh? - I tried to talk him out of it.
不 你没有 你根本就不关心
No, you didn't! You didn't even care!
你就让我随风而逝了
You just let me scatter to the wind.
"把安全锁解开 把他扔进山沟沟里"
"Unhook the safety line, toss him into the ravine!"
我做的每一件事 都是为了我们
Everything I've done, I've done for us.
为你自己 一切都是为了你自己
For you! Everything was for you.
财源滚滚来的时候 我可没听你抱怨啊
I didn't hear you complaining when the money was rolling in.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我一直在抱怨 - 他确实一直在抱怨
I'm always complaining! - He is always complaining.
是啊 但是你从来没做过什么 是不是 Josh
Yeah, but you didn't do anything, did you, Josh?
你就坐在那 无病呻♥吟♥ 然后变成有钱人
You just sat down there and moaned and got rich.
所有这一切 有碍我的发展 - 呵呵 阻碍你了
All this, it's holding me back. - Ho-ho! Holding you back?
你根本不知道我为你做过些什么
You have no idea what I've done for you!
你为我做过什么 - 你自己说过
What you've done for me? - You said it yourself,
如果不是我 你一无所有
you wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for me.
是我去筹钱用来维持灯火不灭
The money I raised to keep the lights on,
是我去促成交易保证服务器运转
the deals I've cut to keep the service up.
你只会满嘴喷粪 Leon
You are a bullshitter, Leon!
听见没 你就是这么个货
All right? That's all you are.
你净说屁话 编了这些华而不实的网
You weave these ornate webs of bullshit,
我们所有人都被困住了 没错吧
and we all get caught in it. Right?
我不会再被困住了 我不干了
Well, not any more, I'm out.
我满嘴喷粪 跟她的事儿比起来 简直小巫见大巫
I'm the bullshitter? That's rich considering everything with her.
她
Her?
我有名字的 Leon 还有你那话是什么意思
I've got a name, Leon. And what is that supposed to mean?
Abby 别理他
Abby, just leave it.
不行 老娘要让他知道威尔士人的厉害
No, I'm going Welsh on his ass.
你为什么不问问你男朋友 白莲花先生
Why don't you ask your boyfriend? Mr. Clean and Honest!
他说什么呢
What is he talking about?
Josh
Josh!
我给你的公♥司♥投了钱
I put the money into your company.
但只是因为我不想你面对咸猪手Graham
But only because I didn't want you to have to deal with creepy side boob Graham, OK?
Abby 拜托 我就是想保护你啊
Abby, please, I was just trying to protect you.
Abby
Abby!
Abby
Abby...
那么 Leon 嗯
So, Leon, hm!
看来帝皇的私人飞机的事要有点变动了
There's been a change of plan RE the Emperor's jet.
老天爷啊
Holy Moley!
等你从摩纳哥或者随便什么地方回来的时候
When you get back from Monaco, or wherever,
我们一起吃顿晚饭
let's grab dinner.
聊聊你那个水渲染引擎的事
Talk about that little water rendering engine of yours.
哦 行 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
带上我的驱厄手环
Just pop on my trouble band.
哇
Oh!
不好意思 这大家伙能飞多快啊
Excuse me, just how fast does this thing go?
我不想要它了
I don't want it.
但是我如果把它送人 它会把别人变成野兽
But if I give it away, it just makes people into animals.
我也不能毁掉它
I can't destroy it.
我不能烧了五百万英镑啊 这么做不对啊
I can't burn 5 million quid, that's just wrong.
所以我觉得我只能承受
So I guess I've just got to bear it,
承受重担 忍♥受痛苦
carry the burden, absorb the pain.
我最大的希望是
My best hope is that
在它毁灭我之前我能花光它
I manage to burn through it all before it kills me.
我一直在想 你真是很好心
I've been thinking, and it was really kind of you,
但是我不觉得我想要
but I don't think I want it.
听起来糟透了
As bad as it sounds.
莫名地感觉这些钱被玷污了
It all just feels a bit tainted, somehow.
其实吧 我还是收着吧
Actually, yeah, I will keep it.
见笑了 见笑了
Sorry. Sorry.
失业 没工作
Unemployed, got no job.
一周七天 也没啥计划
Seven days a week, no structure,
大把时间要怎么打发哦
that is a lot of time to fill.
或许你该找点事来做做
Maybe you just need to fill it with something else.
说得有理
Maybe you're right.
那我们要不要去找点吃的
So, should we go and get something to eat?
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表