剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
他们今晚要开个派对来宣布前一百位的名单
They throw a party tonight to announce the top 100,
而我不能这么出席
and I can't show up
看着像有人往我脸上扔了鞑靼牛排一样
looking like someone dropped steak tartare on my face.
告诉Naomi待会儿顺便把我笔记本电脑带过来
Just tell Naomi to stop by later with my laptop.
我近期都要在家工作
I'll be working at home until such time
直到我鼻子不用再插卫生棉条为止
as I no longer have tampons in my nose.
我就在门厅等 可以吗
I'll just wait in the lobby, shall I?
也许咱们可以赶上个晚场表演 或者别的什么
Maybe we can catch a late showing, or something.
看看这里
Look at this.
这就是资金速配 是吧
So this is speed-funding, is it?
这基本上就是由公♥司♥组成的不性感的贴身舞
It's basically corporate and non-sexy lap dancing.
咱们走吧
Let's just go.
等等 这可能对你是有利的
Wait, this could be good for you.
知道吗
You know?
我们都需要出♥卖♥♥♥一点色相
We all have to whore ourselves a little bit.
天知道 我当时不得不露点给Casey看
Heaven knows, I had to flash Casey a bit of nipple
就为了那该死的集资过程
during the whole courting process.
我可能在周围坚持一会儿
I might stick around.
没准我也能去做点投资
Maybe I can do a bit of investing myself.
谢谢你 Josh
Thanks, Josh.
我是Abi 来自下蹲处理器公♥司♥
Abi from Squat Bot.
我是Graham Bailey 来自试验公平公♥司♥
Graham Bailey from Trial Equity.
Duncan. - Josh
Duncan. - Josh.
放马过来 - 哦 好的
Pitch me. - OK, well,
基本就像是"正确流程" 只不过是为下蹲者设定的
it's basically Right Move, but for squatters.
我有个做软件的想法
I've got an idea for an app
就是你可以把你吃剩的晚餐卖♥♥出去
where you sell your leftover dinners.
它叫做"剩反"
It's called Left Ovr.
像"剩饭" 但没有"食"字旁
Like "Leftover", but without the E,
因为饭已经被"食"过了
cos someone already had the E.
拜托你 我得回到我的终端设计上去 拜托了
Please, I've got to get back to my terminal. Just, please.
我哪都不会去的 Ewan
I'm not going anywhere, Ewan.
这是一种占领 性感的占领
This is Occupy. Sexy Occupy.
我们来一次"里操"
Let's have a fuck-in.
"里操"
A fuck-in?
我们就在Leon的办公室"里操"
We fuck in Leon's office
直到他给你一间属于你自己的办公室
until such time as he gives you an office of your own.
Calum 一共就两间办公室
Calum, there are only two offices!
好吧 那就等到他把另一间给你
Fine, then he gives you the other one!
不 因为那是Casey的
No, because that's Casey's,
如果我是安德鲁王子的话
and if I'm Prince Andrew,
她就是亨利八世来复仇的鬼魂
then she's the vengeful spirit of Henry VIII.
哦 好吧 那我
Wow. All right. I will...
好吧,Leon回来的时候
OK. When Leon gets back,
我会跟他当面说办公室的事 行了吧
I will confront him about the office, all right?
把裤子穿上
Pull up your drawers.
这才是我的Ewan
There's my Ewan.
好吧 继续写代码
OK. Crack on with the code.
哦 快速阴毛清扫
Ooh, quick pube sweep.
显然 肉汁在现阶段带来了一些挑战
Like, obviously, gravy presents some challenges,
为了使其保持温度并不在最上层凝固
in terms of keeping it warm and not getting the skin on top.
嗯
Mmm.
好了 Duncan 非常感谢 你可以走了
OK, Duncan, thanks very much. Off you go.
你是说离开吗?
Aren't you meant to go?
是 我就是这个意思
Yes. Yes, I am.
不好意思
Excuse me.
他们为什么还没谈完
Why haven't they stop talking?
他们应该之前就谈完了的
They're supposed to have stopped talking by now.
很开心见到你
It's really good to meet you.
Josh 你干嘛呢
Josh, what are you doing?
我说过了 我不想要你的钱 - 他摸你了
I told you, I don't want your money. - He groped you.
什么 Graham吗 - 是
What, Graham? - Graham.
Graham摸你胸了
Graham groped your boob.
他没有 - 我看见了 Abi 行不行
No, he didn't. - I saw it, Abi, all right?
他这样 然后又这样
He went like this... And then he went like this.
嗯 现在你摸我胸了
Well, now you've just groped my boob.
我看到了 我看到你胸抖了
I saw it. I saw your boob jiggle.
好吧 他就是擦到了
All right, he grazed it.
他指尖擦过了我右乳
He grazed my right tit with the tip of his fingers.
我谢谢你 他在哪儿 - 你敢
Thank you! Where is he? - Don't you dare.
我会找到他的 - 什么 你要跟他打架?
I'll have him. - What? You gonna fight him?
不
No.
我要做一个真正的男人会做的事
I'm going to do what a real man does.
我要拍他的照片
I'm going to take his photo,
然后在推特上挂他
and I'm going to shame him on Twitter.
嗯 我不想让你这么做
Well, I don't want you to.
这不取决于你 知道吗
It's not up to you, though, is it?
哦 我懂了 所以是你的决定 是吧
Oh. Oh, I see. So it's your choice, is it,
那你允许我生气到什么程度
how outraged I'm allowed to be?
有点直男癌了吧 - 等等
Bit patriarchal. - Hang on.
Graham按了你的胸 犯直男癌的却是我
Graham honked your boob, and I'm the sexist one?
没人按我的胸 这又不是班尼·希尔的节目
No-one honked my boob, Josh. This isn't Benny Hill.
听着 我想表达的是
Look, all I'm saying is sometimes
这就是有时会发生在商业女性身上的事
this is what happens to women in business.
才不是 - 那么
No, it's not. - Well,
现在是谁在否认 就走吧
now who's in denial? Ah, let's just go!
停 - 我什么都不会做的
Stop it! - I'm not doing anything.
你有病啊 - 算了
What's wrong with you? - All right!
我只是要去趟洗手间
Need to get my... Cloakroom.
你怎么又回来了 我不是放了你下午假吗
What are you doing back? I thought I gave you the afternoon off.
我要见Casey
I need to see Casey.
我需要商业女性的建议
I need some advice from a woman in business.
某些投资人
Some investor guy
按了Abi的胸 - 他按的
honked Abi's boob. - He honked it?
没错 就这样
Yeah. Like that.
我觉得你想对这事做点什么 兄弟
I think you want to do something about that, mate
那不对 - 她不想让我做什么
That is wrong. - She doesn't want me to.
有些时候女人想要什么不重要
Sometimes it doesn't matter what a woman wants.
很好 谢谢你的男女关系课
Great. Thank you for the lesson in gender politics,
罗宾·西克教授
Professor Robin Thicke.
Leon我能跟你说点事吗?
Leon, can I talk to you about something, please?
Ewan 游戏怎么样了 没多少时间了
Ewan, how's the game? Cos clocks are ticking.
来 Digby 到这来
Come on, Digby, over here!
兄弟们 这是 Digby
Boys, this is Digby.
呃 我不怎么喜欢狗 Watto
Uh, I don't really like dogs, Watto.
他没有主人 所以他现在属于我了
He doesn't have an owner, so he belongs to me now.
你养狗了 - 其实不是 他不是个所有物
You have a dog? - Actually, no, it's not a possession.
他是个人
He's a person.
他刚刚在地板上拉了超大一坨屎
He's just done a huge shit on the floor.
是吗 还是他
Has he, though,or
只是在揭开这里的诡计
is he just cutting through the artifice of this whole thing?
不 拉了 他拉了一大块屎在地板上
No, he has. He's done a massive shit on the floor.
他不在乎我们是谁或者我们值什么
He doesn't care who we are or what we're worth,
他就是闯进来然后噗通一下就拉在那的地毯上
he just barrels in and takes a plop right there on the carpet.
这不是一坨屎
That's not a turd.
那是战斗的号♥令 - 绝对是坨屎
That's a call to arms. - Definitely is a turd.
哦 那就收拾干净呗
Well, clean it then.
这是谦卑
It's humbling.
这就像罗马皇帝曾花钱雇奴隶
It's like the Roman emperor who used
对他耳语
to pay the slave to whisper in his ear,
"要记得我们只是人类" - 哦 拜托 Watto
"Remember, We're only human". - Oh, come on, Watto, hey?
去拿纸擦 别用袜子
Kitchen roll, don't sock it.
这个东西 实际上讲
This, yeah? Authenticity,
能表达的比我能对你们某些人说的多多了
which is more than I can say for some of you lot.
有人有Casey的消息吗 她不接电♥话♥
Has anyone heard from Casey? She's not picking up.
她在家呢
She's at home.
我用高尔夫球杆把她脸打碎了
I smashed her in the face with a golf club.
我嘞个去 Leon - 嗯 是这样
Holy shit, Leon. - Yeah, I know.
她想让你把她的笔记本带过去
Oh, she wants you to drop around with her laptop.
我有事儿要告诉她
I've got some news for her,
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表