剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
我们大概三小时前才想到这个主意
We only came up with this idea, like, three hours ago.
求你了 我们先回到台上
Just, please, let's just get back on stage.
那人谁啊
Who is that guy?
Josh
Josh!
不好意思 让一下 不好意思
Excuse me, please. Excuse me. Excuse me.
游戏开♥发♥人 在这儿
Builder of the game. It's on here.
她自己做了游戏
She's made the game without us.
冷静 Josh 先回舞台
Just calm down, Josh. Come back on stage.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
大家好 大家好
Hello. Hello.
不好意思
Sorry.
大家好
Hello.
你们没听说过我 - 搞什么鬼
You wouldn't have heard of me... - What the fuck?
我叫Ewan Ewan Fox 基本上
My name is Ewan, Ewan Fox, and I essentially,
是我独自编写了最初的猫工厂游戏
single-handedly, coded the original Cat Factory.
但是没人知道 因为我不允许上采访
But no-one knows that because I'm not allowed to do interviews
因为我本质上就是个戴着铁面具的囚犯
because I am essentially the man in the iron mask.
猜猜怎么着
Well, guess what,
今天我要摘下面具
I'm taking off that mask today
向大家问好
and I'm saying hello.
大家好 再次问好
Hello. Hello again.
快回到舞台上去 Josh 不能让Ewan这么站在台上
Get back on the stage, Josh. Ewan's out there,
还一直和大家打招呼 - 她骗了我们 Leon
and he keeps saying hello! - She lied to us, Leon!
她把游戏发布权给我们只是不想我们妨碍到她
She just gave us the game to keep us out of the way,
而同时她又背着我们为所欲为
when all the time she was going behind our backs!
我要结束这一切
I need to stop this.
我也很肯定是我帮助普及了"耳虫"这个说法
I'm also pretty sure I helped popularise the term 'earworm'.
十分抱歉 各位 出现了错误
I'm sorry, everyone, there's been a mistake
我们今天不发布猫工厂2
We will not be announcing Cat Factory 2 today.
他开玩笑呢 不愧是Josh 我们要发布的
He's funny, Josh. Yes, we will.
不好意思 我正和大家聊着呢
Excuse me, I'm in the middle of something.
没有续作 明白了吗
There will be no sequel, OK?
看吧 这就是我想说的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
我一站在聚光灯下
The moment I get in the spotlight...
你♥他♥妈♥的能不能闭嘴 能不能 Ewan
Would you just shut the fuck up, please, Ewan?
哥们 对不起 听着 - 不 太迟了 太迟了
Mate, I'm sorry, look... - No, too far. Too far.
猫工厂2会发布的 各位别担心
Cat Factory 2 will be released, all right, folks?
朋友们 我们不是来这儿挑事的
OK, guys, we are not here to cause any trouble,
我只是要处理掉一些东西
there is just something I need to dispose of.
子弹上膛 Naomi
Lock and load, Naomi.
躁起来
Be happy!
操
Fuck!
想想办法 Leon
Do something, Leon.
外面乱了套了 - 你骗了我们
It is a shit show out there. - You lied to us.
你背着我们做了续作
You made the sequel behind our backs.
Leon 你答应过我 你会处理好他的
Leon, you promised me you'd handle him.
我知道 我正在处理
OK, I'm dealing with it.
什么叫你正在处理
What do you mean you're dealing with it?
你
Did you...?
你是不是一直知道有续作
Did you know about the sequel the whole time?
不 我不知道
No, I didn't.
不超过一个礼拜
A week, less.
我一直想找个合适的时间告诉你
I've been trying to find the right time to tell you.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊 Leon
Who the fuck are you, Leon?
不 Josh 别这样 兄弟 Josh.
No, Josh. Come on, man. Josh!
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
别啊 你们在搞什么啊
No! What are you doing?!
疼 - 你们怎么自相残杀起来了
Ow! - What are you doing to each other?
快住手啊 - 啊啊啊
Stop it! - Aaah!
住手啊 快住手啊
No! No, stop it!
要知道
Because
我当年什么狗屎没见过
I have seen some bad shit in my time, hm?
连从跳水池里拖出来的流浪汉尸体我都见过
I once saw the body of a hobo dragged out of plunge pool,
但我也从来没经历过
but I have never seen anything
这么操蛋的噩梦一样的事情
as fucked as the nightmare that just unfolded.
你骗了我们关于续作的事情 你也是
You lied to me about the sequel. You both did.
那也要感谢上帝 幸亏我们骗了你们
Yeah. And thank God we did, too.
因为要不是我
Eh? Because if it weren't for me,
我们今天连能发布的游戏都没有
we wouldn't even have a game to announce today.
Josh 我向你保证 我也是上周四才知道续作的事情
Josh, I promise you, I only found out about it last Thursday.
Leon 不用这么见风使舵 你得到的好处也够多了
Leon, don't be a weasel. You gave it your full blessing.
你知道吗 忘了这些吧
Do you know what? Forget it.
我为了这家公♥司♥牺牲太多了
I've already sacrificed too much for this company.
我不干了
I quit.
好样的 好样的
Great. Great!
替我省了一大笔钱
Huge savings for me.
去你♥妈♥的♥ - Josh
Fuck you. - Josh...
你知道吗
You know what?
既然Josh已经不挡道了
Now that Josh is out of our hair,
我们得谈几句
we need to have a little talk,
因为这事儿
because this...
真的是颜面尽失
is an embarrassment.
你以为你是辆宾利 Leon
You think you're a Bentley, Leon.
你是辆小丑车
You're a clown car.
迟早会响起巨大的喇叭声
Sooner or later, there's a big honking noise
接着车门全掉下来 某些人的内♥裤♥也掉下来
and all the doors fall off and somebody's pants fall down.
我做了所有你要求我做的事情 我为你越了界
I've done everything you asked of me. I crossed the line for you.
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
哦 老天爷 你不是在开玩笑
Oh, my God, you're not joking.
好的吧 你知道我选什么吗 Leon
OK. Do you know what I choose, Leon?
我选做好自己的工作
I choose to be good at my job.
你真走运 你恰好对我还有点用处
Lucky for you, I still happen to have a use for you.
你知道每一个好团队需要的是什么吗
Because do you know what every good team needs?
一个队长
A captain.
没错 还得有个吉祥物
Yes. Also a mascot.
要是队里没一个穿火鸡装带牛仔帽的人
Because you can't have a good baseball team
就算不上一支好的棒球队
without a guy dressed up as a turkey in a cowboy hat.
这么说吧 Casey 滚你丫的
Do you know what, Casey? How about fuck off?
你要辞职吗
You want to quit?
辞呗 但是你接下来怎么办
Go for it. But what's your next move?
要知道Josh还能制♥作♥新游戏 你呢
Because Josh, I mean, he can just go make another game, but you?
我会在Spotify工作
I'll go work at Spotify.
真是笑死我了 听着 接下来是你能选的
That's a good one. OK, here's your choice.
要不你就立刻辞职
You can quit right now or
要不你就坚持两年
you can stick it out for two years,
带着牛仔帽 只要我叫你挥手你就挥手
put on a cowboy hat and wave when I tell you,
然后拿走两千九百万的支票
and then take your check for 29 million pounds.
如我所料
Thought so.
走吧
Now go.
Leon
Leon.
不用急着回来
No need to hurry back.
Leslie 听着
Leslie, look,
猫工厂2的发布会玩砸了
the Cat Factory 2 announcement went south.
但是我确定我能扭转乾坤
But I'm sure that I can turn it all around.
那个偷跑的游戏
This game that got leaked,
我听说了一些关于水渲染引擎的事
I'm hearing something about a water rendering engine.
把你知道的有关Ewan Fox的事全部告诉我
Tell me everything you know about Ewan Fox.
Casey 真的很抱歉
Casey, I'm really sorry,
我根本不该上台的
I had absolutely no place being on that stage.
Ewan 可算找到你了
Ewan, found you at last.
我很乐意给你买♥♥
I would very much like to buy you...
一杯酒
A drink.
Josh 刚才他妈的发生什么了
Josh, what the fuck just happened?
简直是场大屠♥杀♥啊 - 我知道
That was carnage. - I know.
Watto怎么样了 他还好吗 他刚被保安绑起来了
What about Watto, is he OK? He just got bundled up by security.
我们搬走吧 好吗 就你和我一起
Let's move away, all right? Just me and you, together.
拿上咱们的东西 一走了之
Let's just get our stuff and just leave.
哇 Josh 等一下下 - 我刚刚辞职了
Whoa, Josh, hang on a sec. - I just quit.
我离开手悠游戏了
OK?I'm leaving Idle Hands.
什么 那收♥购♥基金怎么办
What? What about the earnout?
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表