剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
这绝对是设计经典
It's an absolute design classic.
她出去亲自买♥♥了这些东西
I mean, she went out and she got all this stuff.
这些奶酪和其他的 然后为我做了这个
You know? The cheese and whatever, and made it for me.
她竟然用她的双手为我做了这些
She made it for me with her own bare hands.
上帝 你还真是幸运
God, you're so lucky.
我也知道 而且
I know I am. And...
两英镑
Two quid!
我中奖了 这是我吃过的最好的午餐
It's a winner! This is the best lunch I've ever had.
妈 你太棒了 妈妈
Mum! You nailed it, Mum!
你把包装食品变成了午餐便当
I mean, you really put the packed into packed lunch.
还有那张刮刮卡
And the scratch card,
顺便说下我中奖了
which I've won on, by the way...
很好 我很高兴有人今天过的很开心
'Good. No, I'm glad someone's having a good day.'
怎么了 发生什么事了 - 不 没什么
Why? What's up? - No, it's nothing.
就是我的一个投资商撤资了而已
It's just one of my investors pulled out.
你今晚有空吗
Are you around tonight?
我有一个商业机会想谈谈
'I have a business opportunity to discuss.'
你能找辆车来接我吗
'Can you get a car to pick me up?'
我没在和你讲话 Ewan - 哈
I'm not talking to you, Ewan. - Huh!
但是如果我要说 我会问
But if I was, I'd be asking...
我一次性能拿走多少现金
how much cash can I get out in one go?
她要的钱吗 她竟然直接开口要钱了
She's asked for money? She's outright asking for it?
只要10万 Ewan
It's 100 grand, Ewan.
这点钱什么都不是
It's fuck all.
好吗 Barney
All right, Barney?
我在剑道服上花的钱都比这多
I've spent more than that on kendo suits
它们甚至都不合身
and they don't even fit me.
Watto 我真的不想讲这话
Watto, and it's hard for me to say this,
但我觉得她可能在诈骗你
but I think she might be scamming you.
Ewan 你可能是对的
OK, Ewan, you might be right.
也许她就是 但也许不是呢
Maybe she is. But then maybe she isn't.
如果那意味着这次她不会离开我
But if it means that she sticks around this time...
那这笔钱花得就值
... then that's money well spent.
听着 我不想带来消极的声音
Look, I don't want to be the voice of negativity here.
我只是 - 别再烦我了 Ewan
I just... - Stop pushing me around, Ewan!
也许你该打量下你自己的生活
Maybe you should take a look at your own life,
而不是一天到晚干涉我的
instead of sticking a beak into mine all the time,
你个盗版仙女玛丽
you...shit Mary Poppins.
我想不出来
I've got nothing.
听到了吗 我什么都没用
OK? I have nothing.
我也许要宣布我自己创意也破产了
I might as well declare myself creatively bankrupt.
Josh 你是创意负责人
Josh, you're the ideas guy.
你会想到东西的 - 如果我想不到呢
You'll think of something. - What if I don't?
如果我余生都想不到另一个好点子呢
What if I don't have another good idea for the rest of my life?
Woody Allen在60岁时才江郎才尽
Woody Allen was 60 before he went shit.
我只有31岁
I'm only 31.
我有个主意 - 感谢上天
I've had an idea. - Oh, thank God!
不是游戏的点子 - 该死
Not for a game. - Bollocks.
我们着手干预 一起把Watto从他妈手里拯救出来
We stage an intervention, save Watto from his mum.
噢 Ewan
Oh, Ewan!
她看着挺好的
She seems nice.
商管局 没有记录
OK, Companies House, no filings.
破产 还三次 哭完纸巾是干的
Bankruptcy, three times. Napkin, dry!
Ewan 别管这事 你又不是他妈
Ewan, just stay out of it. You're not his mum.
比起他亲妈Pam 我可是一个好上好几倍的"妈"
I'm a better mum to him than Pam will ever be.
就那个破蛋卷
That bloody omelette.
谁会在煎蛋饼里加水啊 当然是加牛奶啊
Who puts water in an omelette? Milk!
他喜欢里面放牛奶
He likes it with milk.
看 如果你不爽 就想办法解决好吗
Look, if you're so concerned, deal with it, all right?
我们有点忙 在试着找点
We're a bit busy trying to come up with a...
老天 当心
God, heads-up.
就是他
Him!
怎么了 - 你说想剪头发
What's happening? - You said you wanted a haircut
在今天晚饭前 - 我没说过
before the dinner tonight. - No, I didn't.
没事儿 只不过 - 不 有事儿
It's fine. Just... - No, it's not fine.
我又没同意做这个
I didn't consent to this.
是在给我打扮吗
I'm quite literally being groomed.
看着 你们听我说
Look, you listen to me.
今晚非常重要
Tonight is very important.
不许穿高圆领 不许穿休闲鞋
No polo necks. No slip-ons.
不许对菜单唧唧歪歪
Do not prevaricate over the menu.
不许把谢谢你分成三个说 谢了啊 辛苦 唔该
Don't say thank you in triplicate. Thanks! Cheers! Ta!
我要手掌干燥 握手强而有力
I want a strong handshake with a dry hand.
总而言之 别逼逼
In summary, DBB.
不要
Don't...
像个
Be...
英国人 明白吗
... British! Huh?
懂了吗 - 你就准备这么忍♥气吞声吗
Got it? - You're just going to take this?
什么 这是自我提升
What? It's self-improvement.
这是邪教 Leon
It's Scientology, Leon.
她这根本是在给我们洗♥脑♥
She's basically just erased our minds
然后现在重编它们
and now she's reprogramming them.
L Ron Casey
L Ron Casey!
感谢 Josh 我能快速插句话吗
Thanks, Josh. Can I have a quick word?
说 - 谢谢你 你 留下 搞他的发型
Yeah. - Thank you. You, stay. Do his hair.
小伙子哈 他整个怒了
Boy oh boy! Huh? He's all worked up.
那 现在怎么样
So, how's it going?
嗯嗯 我们只是
Yeah, yeah, we're just, um...
各种主意
Honing the pitch.
抚平一些小摩擦
Ironing out the wrinkles.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你没有想法 是不是
You don't have an idea, do you?
那个 Josh还在准备一些东西
Well, Josh is still working on some stuff.
但我们会有主意的 - 狗屁 好吧
But we'll get there. - Shit! OK.
好了 听着 Leon
OK. Listen, Leon,
我要和你分享一些东西
I want to share something with you.
把你们这公♥司♥买♥♥下来是我的主意 全是我做主的
Buying you was my idea, all mine.
我在矮墙边上摇着我的小白屁♥股♥
I waggled my little white ass over that parapet
然后说 "是啊 这些小孩确实值俩钱儿"
and I said, 'Yeah, these boys are really worth something. '
是吗 噢 谢谢你
Yeah? Aw! Thank you.
"是吗 噢 谢谢你"
"Yeah? Aw! Thank you."
武装你自己 Leon
Sharpen yourself up, Leon.
现在是你在帝皇面前出风头的时候了
This is your chance to impress the emperor.
你要把自己的命运交到Josh手中吗
You're going to leave your fate in Josh's hands?
这是你唯一一条路能
There's only one way
登上拉什莫尔山顶 Leon
to climb to the top of Mount Rushmore, Leon.
就是靠踩着别人的脸爬上去
By treading on people's faces.
操
Fuck!
你忙吗
Are you busy?
不太忙 Casey有一个宿敌出现了
No, not really. Casey has a nemesis.
她想让我监控那女的在所有社交媒体上的活动
She likes me to monitor all of her social media activity
然后整理成一份简报 - 好好好
and then compile a brief report... - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
是Watto 他妈妈想坑他
It's Watto. His mum's trying to rip him off.
我是觉得她似乎有点儿奇怪
I thought she seemed a bit weird.
终于 终于有人感觉到了
Finally! Finally someone gets it.
我去 他今晚要去见她
Shit! He's seeing her tonight.
他让我找辆车去她酒店接她
He asked me to send a car to pick her up from her hotel.
她会把他骗个精光
She's going to fleece him.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
不能坐以待毙
We can't just let this happen.
把车取消了 然后告诉我酒店地址
Cancel the car and give me the address of the hotel.
你想干嘛
What are you going to do?
我要召唤我体内的琳达·卡特
I'm going to channel my inner Linda Carter.
这些场合中这真的很重要
It's really important at these occasions
听着 知道不
just to listen, you know?
别说话 就听着
Not to speak. Just listen.
脑处理 好吗
Process. Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
想想你听到的 但不是一定要回答
Think about what you've heard but don't necessarily respond
直到我们之后回到家 没别人
until later when we're at home alone.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表