剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
好吧 我们要给我找个新凳子了
OK, we're going to need another stool for me.
Josh 你有空吗 - 啊 Leon
Josh, have you got a second? - Ah, Leon.
我想上台
I want to be on stage to
发布新游戏 毕竟是我写的代码
announce the new game because it's my code.
行 Ewan 不要这时候 - 不不不 会很好的
Yeah, Ewan, not now. - No, no, no, it'll be good.
我们三个一起站在台上 摇摆着
The three of us on stage together, vibing...
"摇摆" 我们是干嘛的 唱R&B的组合吗
'Vibing'? What are we, Boyz II Men?
Leon 这次我不会再被你们搪塞过去了
Leon, I won't be fobbed off on this one.
你记得我们谈论过你的光环吗
Do you remember when we talked about your aura?
嗯 我的致命非凡光环
Hmm, my deadening brown aura...
不 我记不起那段对话了
No, l have no recollection of that conversation.
好的 兄弟 我们会考虑的 好吧
OK, man, we'll think about it, OK?
谢谢 这是我唯一的要求
Thank you. That's all that I ask.
他最近怎么回事
What's going on with him lately?
他都穿上松糕鞋了 - 行了 我会弄清楚的
He's wearing platform shoes. - All right, I'll sort it.
听着 兄弟 我得和你谈谈游戏的事
Listen, mate, I need to talk to you about the game.
我们做到了 兄弟
We did it, man.
我们用自己的方式做到的 不是吗 向你脱帽致敬 兄弟
We did it our way, yeah? Hats off to you, man.
你保护我们免受Casey的侵略
You protected us against Casey,
你给了我们空间 我们才得以制♥作♥原创游戏
you gave us the space we needed to make an original game.
是你带我们迫降在哈德逊河 萨利机长
You landed us on the Hudson, Captain Sully.
Josh 有件事你得知道 其实今天 呃
Josh, there's something you need to know. About today, erm...
谁想看魔术 - 我 我要看
Who wants to see a magic trick? - Me, I do.
看啊
Ta-da!
你不打算再把它们拼起来了吗
Are you not going to put it back together?
呃 不 我撒谎了
Er, no, I lied.
这不是魔术 是虚无主义的行为艺术
It's not really a magic trick. It's an act of nihilism.
那些袋子里全是钱吗 - 对
Are those bags full of money? - Yeah,
我成了真正的"钱袋先生"
I am quite literally Mr. Moneybags.
他很疲倦
He's quite tired.
像Mariah Carey那种疲倦 - 真好
Like tired. - Great.
你为什么不动身回家呢
Why don't you head off home?
我们这儿要封锁场地了 对吧 Leon
We've got this on lockdown, right, Leon?
Josh 不用担心这个
Josh, you don't need to worry about it.
我们今天要发布新游戏 对我们来说就像诺曼底登陆日一样
We're launching the game today. This is like D-Day,
只不过发布游戏更重要一点儿
only marginally more important.
不 你没必要担心
No, you don't need to worry about it.
我泄露了它 - 泄露了啥
I leaked it. - Leaked what?
新游戏 激流岛
The new game. Jet Spray Island
今天早上我上传了
I put it online this morning.
我发布了游戏 解放了大家
I released it. I released us.
他在说什么 你知道这件事吗
What's he talking about? Did you know anything about this?
我也是第一次听说这事儿
This is the first I'm hearing about this and I'm, like...
你泄露了游戏 - 我们自♥由♥了
You gave away the game? - We're free!
我们现在就可以都离开这儿了
We can all just walk out of here.
他没开玩笑 游戏已经在网上了 他泄露了
He's not joshing. It's online. He's leaked it.
好的 等等
OK, wait a minute...
噢 天哪 - 妈的
Oh, God. - Shit!
他妈的 大事不好了
Shit, this is not good.
噢我的天呐
Oh, my God!
你♥他♥妈♥个大傻♥逼♥ 你为什么这么干
You stupid fucking idiot! Why did you do that?
放开他
Get off him!
我们能不在这儿解决吗
Can we not do this here?
兄弟 兄弟们 - Casey打电♥话♥来了
Boys? Boys? - Casey's calling.
别告诉她 跟她周♥旋♥一下
Don't tell her. Stall her.
嗨 Casey
Hi, Casey.
抱歉 我在帮小伙子们做一些跑腿的事情
Sorry, I was just running some errands for the boys.
对 没有 一切都好
Yeah, no, everything's fine.
让我揍他 - 不行 不行
Let me at him! - No, no!
我以为你们会开心的 我这么做全是为了大家
I thought you'd be happy. I did this for all of us.
我不知道自己还能不能搞定这事
I don't know if I can cope with this.
我脖子勒得难受 我♥干♥嘛穿这件破衣服
My roll neck's closing in on me. Why did I wear this vest?!
你泄露的是旧版本
You leaked the old version
那版的水流渲染引擎还有漏洞
with the glitchy water rendering engines
这么一搞我看起来就像个彻底的白♥痴♥
and now I'm going to look like a total shithead.
等着 我要泄露新版本 对不住了 但是我一定要泄露
Wait, I'm leaking the new one. No, I'm sorry, but I am.
我们能不要再像傻♥逼♥维基解密一样泄露东西了吗
Can we just stop leaking things like a shit WikiLeaks?
那是我们大家的游戏啊 Watto 我们花了那么多时间
That was our game, Watto. The hours we spent on that...
是我的游戏 我可是押了命的
My game. My neck on the line.
瞧瞧我们 瞧瞧钱对咱们都做了些什么
Look at us! Look what the money's done to us!
我们这样跟野兽有什么区别
We're acting like monsters.
Ewan怎么那么高啊
Why is Ewan so tall?
这双鞋是意大利货 Watto
They're Italian, Watto,
而且它只有一点点跟儿
and it's only a slight heel.
你坑死我们了 我们绝对拿不到收♥购♥基金了 绝对
You've sunk us. We'll never get our earn-outs now, no way.
谁关心收♥购♥基金啊
Who cares about the earn-outs?
什么时候一切都围着这玩意转了
When did it become all about that?
要是没钱了 Abi会离开我的 Watto
Abi will leave me if the money goes, Watto!
她怎么可能不离开我
Why wouldn't she?
到我五十来岁的时候
I'm going to get to my mid 50s
所有的钱都会花光
and eventually the money's going to run out
我都算过了
cos I've done the maths
然后我就又秃又没钱 然后嘞
and then I'm going to be bald, broke and then what?
她还会待在我身边 是吗
She's just going to hang around, is she?
那也只是要把我这老秃子开车送到失业救济处去
Just going to drive the bald man to the dole office?
Josh 冷静点
Josh, calm down.
哦 你好啊
Oh, hello!
大家好 我是弱鸡版John McClane
Hi, everyone. It's the ineffectual John McClane.
我们得跟Casey说点什么
We're going to have to tell Casey something.
她会杀了我们
She's going to murder us.
我们为什么不干脆都辞职算了
Why don't we just all fall on our swords?
去他的狗屁工作
Say bollocks to it.
谁跟我一起
Who's with me?
或者 呃 我可以
Or, erm, I could
自己辞职
just fall on my sword.
Josh
Josh?
我不知道
I don't know.
Leon 你觉得呢
Leon, what do you think?
老兄 事实是我必须得告诉Casey
Mate, the truth is I'm going to have to speak to Casey.
我不知道她会说什么
I don't know what she's going to say.
辛苦你 我明白了
Sure. I see.
你太草率行事了 真的 老兄
It was pretty reckless, to be honest, mate,
在博览会当天泄露游戏
leaking the game on the day of the expo.
这是我们的未来啊 Watto
It's our futures, Watto.
从钱的角度来说
Financially.
我们必须得考虑考虑
We have to think about that.
那你们几个就眼巴巴地盯着钱吧
Well, you guys keep an eye on the numbers.
钱 钱 钱
Numbers, numbers, numbers.
这有个数给你们
Here's a number for you.
喜欢吗
How do you like that?
告诉Casey老子不干了
Tell Casey I quit.
完美收场
Ta-da!
事情是这样的 Casey
The thing is, Casey,
游戏出了点问题
we have a problem with the game.
哪个 - 就那个
Which one? - The game.
激流岛那个游戏
Jet Spray Island. The game.
哦 好吧 写点代码加进去呗
Oh, OK. Well, throw some coders at it.
有句谚语我挺喜欢的
There's a proverb I like,
没有奴隶 金字塔就无法建成
can't build a pyramid without some slaves.
从来没听过 - 是我说的
Never heard that one before. - It's one of mine.
我写些谚语
I write proverbs.
它偷跑了 游戏已经上架了 Casey
It leaked. It's out there, Casey.
不能发行了 它已经偷跑了
They can't release it now. It's gone.
新游戏偷跑了
The new game is gone?
你是在告诉我新游戏偷跑了
You're telling me the new game is gone?
怎么回事
How?!
说啊 怎么回事
Huh? How?!
搞什么飞机 Leon
How did this happen, Leon?
你让我看起来像个混球
You've made me look like an asshole!
因为这是在你眼皮子底下发生的
Because this was on your watch.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表