剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
去哪儿 - 我想让你在Leon的桌子上上了我
Where? - I want you to take me on Leon's desk.
哦 我性感饥渴的老天啊
Oh, my, hot, horny Christ!
呼吸困难
Dyspnoea.
这就是为什么他会那样呼吸
That's why his breathing's all like that.
他大概还剩
He's got about
六个月了
six months.
好吧
Right.
是按照
And in terms of
显现出来的症状判断的吗
the condition manifesting itself?
哦 他恶化得很严重
Oh, he'll deteriorate pretty badly.
我姨妈的狗得过这种病 他会出现多痰的症状
My auntie's dog had it. He'll be very phlegmy,
还会经常咳嗽,就像这样
a lot of coughing. Kind of, like...
而且他都会在这里这样
And he'll be doing that here,
对么 在这里恶化
will he, deteriorating?
他会在这间屋子里一点点恶化下去
He'll be deteriorating in the house?
很有可能
Very much so.
他在离世前都会和我们住在一起
He'll be moving in with us until the endgame.
这可真叫人宽慰不是吗
That's comforting, isn't it?
看看他啊
Look at him.
世上如此多的智慧 他却一无所知
All the wisdom in the world, and he hasn't got a clue.
我刚接了一个"侧乳Graham"的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Side Boob Graham.
他要把钱给我了 哈
He's giving me the money! Ha!
唉
Ah!
很显然 他用免赔额就可以支付了
Obviously, he can run it through on deductibles.
在弦友夜♥总♥会♥开收据
Receipt from Stringfellows,
在猫头鹰餐厅吃饭
lunch at Hooters,
并在下蹲处理器投资
investment in Squat Bot.
拜托 Josh - 抱歉
Ugh, Josh! - I'm sorry,
我只是担心这还会发生 - 事实上
I'm just horrified that this still happens. - Well,
我答应了 我要接受这笔钱
I said yeah, I'm taking the money.
不好意思 什么
Sorry, what?
你竟然接受了那个我们现在
You said yes to investment from a man
公开称其为"侧乳Graham"的男人的投资
that we are now quite openly referring to as 'Side Boob Graham'?
没错
Yes!
那他就成了你的投资人 他可就和你一伙了
That's your investor, he's on your board now,
"侧乳Graham" 他会被写在你的企业文献上的
Side Boob Graham. All of your corporate literature.
咨♥询♥部 Peter Humphreys和Glen Davis
Advisory Board - Peter Humphreys, Glen Davis,
还有"侧乳Graham"
Side Boob Graham.
谁是Glen Davis - 我也不知道 我瞎编的名字
Who's Glen Davis? - I don't know, I just made up a name.
为什么就不能是因为他喜欢我的创意呢
Why can't it be that he just likes my idea?
他当然不可能喜欢 - 为什么 因为你觉得我的想法很烂吗
Of course he doesn't. - Why, cos you think it's shit?
我可没这么说过
I didn't say that.
接受吧 Josh
Just face it, Josh.
他相信我 而你不信
He believes in me, and you don't,
这就是为什么我要收下他的钱
which is why I'm taking his money.
嘟 嘟
Honk, honk.
所以 这些名单 对你真的不重要吗
So, these lists, they don't really mean anything?
我告诉过你了 我不在乎
I told you, I don't care.
是嘛
Is that right?
别翻那个柜子
Do not look in that cabinet!
我可不希望你大发雷霆
I don't want you going off at the deep end,
然后预订一个去非洲的假期
and booking some holiday to Afica
好吧 你已经听过一些传闻了
OK, you've been hearing the rumours.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
他们说我把一辆吉普开进了羚羊群里对吗
I ploughed a Jeep into a herd of antelope?
还射了一头长颈鹿 - 对 还有那事
Shot a giraffe. - Sure, that one too.
Leon
Leon,
你要是想一探内♥幕♥的话我倒可以告诉你件事
you want to go and spy in the curtain, I'll give you one.
我们要一起出去 - 去哪儿
We're going out. - Where?
红皮书他们要举♥行♥一场宴会 记得吗
The Red List. They're having a party, remember?
这真是个好主意吗 - 我会找出
Is that a good idea? - I'm going to find out
为什么我没上榜的原因的 决不罢休
why I'm not on that list, or die trying.
你来开车
You're driving.
我已经想过了 我们可以给他列一张遗愿清单
I've been thinking about it. We can do him a bucket list,
给他一生中最美好的六个月享受
give him the best six months of his life.
行 这个主意真不错
Yeah. That's a really nice idea.
他们喜欢网球 对吧
Cos they like tennis balls, don't they?
我们让费德勒
What if we got Roger Federer
来发几个球让他接着玩怎么样
to do some serves and he caught them?
或者雇一个邮递员 让他在口袋里装满动物内脏
Or hire a postman and fill his pockets with offal.
他喜欢泰国菜
He likes Thai food.
我们可以让谭荣辉给他做一道泰式炒河粉
We could get Ken Hom in to do him a Pad Thai.
或者抓一只鸽子来 他想怎么摆弄都行
Or catch a pigeon and just let him do whatever he wants with it.
去参观埃尔金大理石雕吧 因为今天很适合出门啊
Visit the Elgin Marbles, just cos it's a nice day out.
好啊 这听起来很美好
Yeah, that'd be lovely.
我应该把这些事记下来
I should write some of these down.
嗨 Naomi 能借一步说话吗
Hey, Naomi, can I have a word, please?
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favour.
我需要你帮我建立一个空壳公♥司♥
I need you to set me up a shell company,
然后用这个空壳公♥司♥并购另一间公♥司♥
and then use that shell company to acquire another company.
但是记得不要提我的名字
But keep my name away from it,
就一点都不要提
like, well away from it, and...?
当然可以
Sure.
真的
Really?
我们有一个很有手段的律师 有时候会用到他
We have a shady lawyer that we sometimes use.
阴险David
Shady David.
他很会玩手段 - 这不是玩手段
He's shady. - It's not shady.
这本质上来讲是出于一种骑士精神
It's essentially an act of chivalry.
我要把Abi从一个色狼惯犯手里就出来
I'm saving Abi from a serial groper.
嘿 我可是Casey的助理
Hey, I'm Casey's assistant.
我可没资本拥有什么道德标准
I can't afford to have a moral compass.
给你吧 打给阴险David
There you go. Call Shady David.
谢谢
Cheers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
大家好吗
What's up, everybody?
Casey来啦
Casey's here!
嘿 先别走 过来一下
Hey, don't go anywhere. Come here.
谢谢 - 行了 Casey 别出洋相了
Thank you. - OK, Casey, let's not cause a Scene.
我没有出洋相 - 嗯 是Leon Harper吗
I'm not causing a scene. - Um, Leon Harper?
我是Rachel
Rachel.
我编辑的名单
I compiled the list.
啊 你好 很高兴认识你
Ah! Hey, great to meet you.
我也是 - 嘿 Rachel
Likewise. - Hey, Rachel.
你的早发型老年痴呆症怎么样了
How's that early-onset Alzheimer's?
哦 你显然忘了什么人
Well, you clearly forgot something...
我
Moi!
对不起 你是谁
I'm sorry, you are?
哦 我懂 想跟我玩游戏是吧
Oh, I see, we're gonna play that game.
我是Casey
Casey.
Casey Renard
Casey Renard.
噢 - "噢"
Oh. - 'Oh!'
天啊 - 我懂
Wow. - I know.
没想到会见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you.
我为什么不在名单上 Rachel
How come I'm not on the list, rachel?
呃 这个领域竞争很激烈的
Um... Well, it's a very competitive field.
我为什么不在名单上 Rachel
How come I'm not on the list, Rachel?
这一年竞争尤其激烈
This year, more than ever,
出于候选人的原因
in terms of potential candidates...
我为什么不在名单上 Rachel
How come I am not on the list, Rachel?
对我们来说
It's incredibly tough to
很难缩小候选人的范围 我们没法
narrow it down. We can't
我为什么不在名单上 Rachel
How come I am not on the list, Rachel?
容下所有人
accommodate everyone.
我为什么不在名单上 Rachel
How come I am not on the list, Rachel?
总有明年的
There's always next year.
我为什么不在名单上 Rachel
How come I'm not on the list, Rachel?!
因为你过时了
Because you're past it!
你的巅峰期
Your peak,
或许吧 我是这么想的
probably, in my opinion.
但是这只是我的一个想法而已
But that's just, that's just one opinion.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表