剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
咱们离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here.
办公室 围墙 压♥迫♥感
Office, walls, closing in.
去路对面那家酒馆怎么样
How's about that pub across the road, eh?
哦这可能不是个好主意
Oh, that's probably not a good idea.
哦 好吧
Oh, right.
你可别这样啊
Can you not?
我猜咱们喝杯咖啡总行吧
I guess we could always have a coffee.
我只是很想吃顿正餐 没别的了
I just really wanted a main meal, that's all.
不 这样没事的
Nah, it'll be all right.
真的吗 - 没错 去酒馆
Yeah? - Yeah, pub.
咱们来庆祝 来
Let's celebrate! Come on.
好耶
Yes.
如何解读一个伟人
To paraphrase a great man,
我并不是非要说她是个拜金女
I ain't necessarily saying she's a gold digger,
但她好像从来不跟没钱的黑(鬼)厮混
per se, but she don't seem to be messing with no broke Ni...
我不能说出那个词来 但是你们能懂我的点吧
I can't say the next bit, but you get the point.
你觉得呢 - 他都好几年没看见她了
You think? - He hasn't seen her in years.
她是在他16岁那年还考着普通中等教育会考的时候离开的
She left when he was 16, during his GCSEs.
她卖♥♥了房♥子甚至都没告诉他
She sold the house and didn't even tell him.
他就是有一天放学回来发现
He just came back from school one day and found
他的至强游戏机在一个废料桶里
his mega drive in a skip.
人不能这样做的
You don't do that.
尤其不能那样对一个男人的游戏主机
Not to a man's console.
我说这些意思就是我们要保持高度警惕
All I'm saying is we need to be on high alert.
这些是我妈妈请的
These are on Mum.
哦 谢谢 - 干杯
Oh, thank you. - Cheers.
干杯 - 点的不起泡的 但起泡水也不错
Cheers! - Ordered still, but sparkling's fine.
别担心 我就是胃里有点反酸水
Don't worry, I've only got reflux.
哦 能看见你太好了
Oh, it's so good to see you.
你看起来挺好的
You look really well.
我在努力 过一天算一天
I'm trying. A day at a time.
你知道无论如何我都会陪你走过那一切的
You know I would've been there for you through all that
如果我能的话
if I could've been.
我知道妈妈
I know that, Mum.
我不得不去印度
Had to go to India.
因为商机
Business opportunity.
你们知道绒毛球吗 - 当然
You know lint? - Sure.
瑞士莲(Lindt)的巧克力兔子吗
The chocolate bunnies.
不是 是起毛球的那种绒毛球
No, lint the fluff.
哦 绒毛球啊
Oh, lint the fluff!
我在卡拉奇有一家工厂
I had a factory in Karachi turning out
一个月生产1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥支绒毛球刮刀
10,000 lint shavers a month.
我曾是"绒毛球女王"
I was the queen of lint.
他们曾经叫我"绒毛球 Eastwood"
They used to call me Lint Eastwood.
哇 肃然起敬 你妈妈厉害了啊 Watto
Wow, respect, your mum's a bad arse, Watto.
但是后来整个市场都崩溃了
But then the bottom fell out of the whole market.
大家都去买♥♥粘毛器了
Everyone just went roller.
悲伤的故事说来就来
Here comes the sob story.
不管怎样 其实 我有些事情要说
Anyway, I have got some news, actually.
我最近的商业冒险
My latest business venture has,
嗯 这么说好像有点不合适 但是
well, not to come across as unseemly, but...
我赚了
I have made
他妈的好大一笔
a fucking killing!
哇 太棒了
Wow, amazing.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
妈 这很棒诶 因为
Mum, that's great, cos
实际上我自己也赚了点钱
I've actually come into a little bit of money myself.
我们卖♥♥了个游戏 - 卖♥♥了多少件
We sold the game. - How many copies?
不是 妈 差不多全部都卖♥♥了 我们把它卖♥♥给一家美国公♥司♥了
No, Mum, like, all of it. We sold it to an American corporation.
总之 在座的这些小贱♥人♥
In summary, this group of ragtag wankers...
都是百万富翁
... are millionaires.
好了 好了 这是我的下巴
OK, OK. This is my jaw.
这是地板
This is the floor.
我下巴都掉地上了 简直不敢相信
My jaw hitting the floor. I don't believe it.
我是你的骄傲吗
You're proud of me?
哦 Adam 你一直都是我的骄傲
Oh, Adam, I'm always proud of you.
嗷 太美好了 美好的时刻
Aw, this is nice. Nice moment.
对不起 我 我
Sorry. I-I...
我只是
I just...
只是需要一点时间
Just need a moment.
妈 妈 妈
Mum, Mum, Mum...
妈 你还好吗
Mum, are you all right?
Ewan 你干嘛呢 - 检查上面有没有眼泪
Ewan, what are you doing? - Examining it for tears.
干的 Josh
It's dry, Josh.
没有水分从她的眼球上排出来
No moisture was excreted from her eyeballs.
Josh 这些是我们的女伴
Josh, these are our dates.
你可以先挑
You can have first pick.
你好 嗨
Hello, hi.
这是干嘛的
What's this for?
给明天的晚餐准备的啊
For dinner tomorrow.
跟帝皇一起吃那顿啊
With the Emperor.
你不能这么做
You can't do that!
她们是人 不是牲口
These are human beings, not cattle.
女人
Women.
非常有吸引力的女人
Really attractive women.
她们有人♥权♥有感情有梦想 对不对 姑娘们
With rights and feelings and dreams, right, girls?
Josh 她们非常愿意陪我们去吃顿晚饭
Josh, they would really like to go to dinner with us.
不 我就带Abbey去
No, I'm taking Abbey.
哦 你不能带Abbey去
Oh, you can't take Abbey,
她张口就来 专说奇怪玩意 而且还净说真话
she'll say stuff, weird stuff, true stuff.
没错 这就是我喜欢她的点
Exactly, that's what I like about her.
这是所有人喜欢她的点
That's what everyone likes about her.
没人喜欢她这点
Nobody likes that about her.
这是人们不喜欢她的点
That's what people don't like about her.
难以置信 - 如果你要带Abbey去的话
Unbelievable. - If you're bringing Abbey,
把她情商调高点 把她个性关一关
tweak the EQ a bit. Turn her personality down,
还有 我们今晚在池子里头脑风暴
and brainstorming tonight in the pool.
不要
No.
我们 呃 有个池子
We, um, have a pool.
差不多是欧洲最深的泳池
It's pretty much the deepest pool in Europe.
我在凝视深渊
I'm staring into the abyss.
这根本没有浅水区
There's no shallow end.
这就是个无底池
It's essentially an infinity pool,
只是它不会退潮 只会无限向下
only instead of going out, it just goes down.
直到永远
Forever.
Josh 来吧
Josh, pitch me.
啥 - 你的新主意 惊艳我吧
Excuse me? - Your ideas, pitch me.
你喜欢这种感觉 对吗
You're loving this, aren't you?
你特别享受这个 不 没事
You're really enjoying this. No, it's fine.
我奉陪
I'll indulge it.
哦 现在我的点子沾上水了
Aww, now I've got water on the ideas.
这就是为什么人通常在会议室里头脑风暴
This is why you typically brainstorm in a boardroom,
Leon 而不是在 比如
Leon, not in, say,
一个诡异的无底水井里
the never-ending spooky well.
你那个维京主题的游戏想法怎么样了
What about that, um, that Viking game you had an idea for?
什么 那个建设城市的吗
What, the city builder thing?
在游戏里建立殖民地
Where you make settlements?
不 不要维京人
No, no Vikings.
他们基本是强♥奸♥文化的头等拥护者
They're basically the first proponents of rape culture,
所以我们应该小心的避开那个
and I just think we should steer very well clear of that.
现在是后萨维尔时代
Post-Savile.
这简直是世界上最存在主义的泳池派对了
It's like the world's most existential pool party.
好 听听这个怎么样
OK, OK, how about this?
基于<我的世界>的生存游戏
A survival game a la Minecraft,
你扮演一个试图偷渡到英国的难民
but you're a refugee trying to smuggle yourself into the UK
在一辆埃迪斯托巴特卡车的车厢里
in the back of an Eddie Stobart lorry.
听起来不是很有趣
That doesn't sound like fun.
好吧 现在我们随便报一些词语
All right. Let's just throw some words around.
没错 因为往往伟大的艺术都是这么产生的
Yeah, because this is how all the great art was made.
几个半裸的男人 坐在布雷结充气泳圈里 自♥由♥地交流
Topless men, sitting on inflatable pretzels, free associating.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表