剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
是的 - 真的很爱他们
Yeah. - Really love them.
我爱他们超过了爱我妈妈的狗
I love them more than I love my mum's dog.
但是我不能永远听他们的歌♥
But I can't listen to them for ever.
有时 我也需要听一点凯蒂·佩里
Sometimes I need a bit of Katy Perry.
好啊 那就是现在的我 你知道 开心 开心 开心
Well, that's me now. You know, fun, fun, fun.
我基本上就是个长了胡子和阴♥茎♥的凯蒂·佩里
I'm basically Katy Perry with a semi-beard and a penis.
我 我能让自己快乐
I'm, I'm enjoying myself.
怎么样 - 我买♥♥了一条新牛仔裤
How? - I bought a new pair of jeans...
我真的很喜欢
... that I actually really like.
而且我要有自己的地方了
And I'm going to get my own place.
和大伙分开 - 是吗
Away from the guys. - Is that right?
是的 我不会再阴云密布的了
Yeah, I'm going to stop being such a grey cloud
而且我会重整旗鼓 你知道吗 如果你想要
and get myself together, you know? And if you wanted to do...
我和Greg上♥床♥了
I'm fucking Greg.
谁是Greg - 他姓Townsend
Who's Greg? - Townsend.
谁是Greg Townsend - 和我上♥床♥的家伙
Who's Greg Townsend? - The guy that I'm fucking...
见到 约会 哦 对不起 我不该这么说的
Seeing... Going out... Oh, sorry. That came out all wrong.
我不是故意这么说 - 不 没事的
I didn't mean for it to slip... - No. It's fine.
我想我也是知道的
I think I knew that anyway.
我不是建议我们呃
I wasn't suggesting that we uh...
好吧
Well...
你还好吗
You OK?
意大利烩饭看起来不错
Risotto looks good.
我得打个电♥话♥
I've just got to make a quick call.
你有一条新留言 留言一
You have one new message. Message one.
750磅一瓶酒
750pounds for a bottle of wine!
要命的单宁 - Josh 他想要署名
Bloody tannins! - Josh. He wanted a credit.
他的名字才不会被署上 - 好极了
He's not getting one. - Great.
我的包呢 包呢
Bag. Bag.
嘿 Paula - 嗨
Hey, Paula. - Hi.
寿司 你在庆祝
Sashimi. You are pushing the boat out.
没 只是喜欢吃这个
Yeah. Just fancied it.
哦 嗯 很棒
Yeah. No, great.
太好了 嗯 听着 关于那点分红
That's brilliant. So, listen, apropos the little bonus.
我的个人情况有一个小小的变化
There's been a tiny change in my personal circumstances.
我跟Sam提起了这件事
I mentioned something to Sam about it,
只是因为我以为他也有同样的待遇
only because I just assumed that he'd be getting the same.
我就是想 为什么只有我能得到奖金
I just thought, why would it only be me getting the bonus?
我才来这里两个月
I've only been here two months.
哦 完全没关系
Oh, totally cool.
很好
Good.
好吧 嗯
Right, OK.
嘿 Sam
Hey, Sam.
呃
Um...
我要给你一万八千镑
I'd like to give you 18,000pounds.
嘿 Emily
Hey, Emily.
我也要给你一万八千镑
I'd like to give you 18,000pounds.
很好 嗯这样 - 太棒了
Good, well that's been... - Brilliant.
嘿 Barney
Hey, Barney.
我要给你一万八千镑
I'd like to give you 18,000pounds.
事实上 让我 嘿 所有人
In fact, let me just... Hey, everyone.
啊
Ah!
嘿 大家 呃
Hey, everyone. Um...
Ewan
Ewan.
我 我在这里工作 我创立 共同创立
I, I work here. I founded... Co-founded...
我其实什么都不是 但是我在这里
I'm nothing, really, but here I am.
无论如何 我要给你们所有人 如果可能 你们说了算 但是
Anyway, I'd like to give all of you, if poss, up to you, but...
每人一万八千镑 真的
18,000pounds, really.
我就是真的想这么做
I just really would like to do that.
好吗
Ok?
哦 Sally
Oh, Sally.
可爱的三明治
Lovely sarnies.
我也要给你 我想 是的 一万八千镑
I'd like to give you, I suppose, yes, 18,000pounds.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Ok.
Ewan 发生什么了
Ewan, what was that?
呃 Paula不知道我是谁所以我给了她一万八千镑
Um, Paula didn't know who I was so I gave her 18 grand
然后每个人都发现了所以
and then everyone found out and...
好吧 他们现在都知道你是谁了 伙计
Well, they all know who you are now, mate.
你就是那个给了他们一万八千镑的人
You're the man that gives them 18,000pounds.
没错 那就是我 我就是那样的人
Yep. That's me, that's who I am.
我就是那个刚刚把
I'm the guy who's just given away
大约五十万英镑赠送出去的人 哦
somewhere in the region of half a million pounds. Oh.
肚子要爆♥炸♥了 抱歉 我这肠胃只能顺着它 来
There she blows. Do excuse me. She who must be obeyed.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
天啊 刚才真是很紧张啊
God, that was so stressful.
我就像 什么 我的手都出汗了
I was, like, what?! My hands are gushing.
摸一下 还是湿的呢
Touch them, they still feel damp.
我没事
I'm fine.
我就是需要去研究探讨一下万能的JavaBeans
I just need to commune with the mighty JavaBeans.
这场诉讼的风声已经传得网上到处都是了
It's all over the internet, about the lawsuit.
我想她一定是泄露出去了
I think she must have leaked it.
那个人的律师 - 天哪
The other guy's lawyer. - Christ.
你知道吗 现在你能做的最好的事
You know, the best thing you could do right now
就是让所有这些都见鬼去吧
is to sack it all off
然后去酒吧 - 呃 也许不是个好主意
and go to the pub. - Uh, probably not a great idea.
我一直抗争着试图喝完一瓶就停下
I have historically struggled to stop at just one,
如果要停 说实话 也是等到喝空七瓶之后了
if not, indeed, seven.
我和公♥司♥里的女孩
Me and the girls from the office,
如果我们有天上午过的可辛苦了 那么到了午餐时间
when it's been a hard morning, lunchtime...
下午就补个觉到大约三点
Afternoon, hit a bit of a sleepy patch around three,
到厕所偷偷来杯酒
cheeky livener in the toilet.
又重新打起精神
Hello again.
啊哦 Casey的电♥话♥
Uh-oh. Casey's on the horn.
肯定不是什么好消息
This cannot be good news.
肯定有戏看
Drama.
你上网了吗
Have you been online?
我的名字是怎么被扯进这该死的
How did my name get caught up in this fucking...
Leon 我给你留下了非常严格的指示
Leon, I left you with very strict instructions.
好吧 也许你不该在
Well, maybe if you hadn't been
吃你那没完没了的午餐的时候关机
out on your eternal lunch with your phone off.
路透社在网上报道了
It's online. Reuters.
好吧 这下完了 不是吗
Well then, it's over, isn't it?
我们会沦落到停车场里靠给别人口♥交♥为生
Were going to end up in a car park sucking dick.
我 蹲在一辆马自达后面 还有一鸡♥巴♥在我的嘴里
Me, crouched behind a Mazda with a cock in my mouth.
Josh 他想要署名 他根本不配
Josh, he wanted a credit, he doesn't deserve it.
不 没有人配得上 Leon
No! No-one does, Leon.
没有人配拥有4000万英磅
No-one deserves 40 million pounds
就为了个妈妈们在上厕所的时候玩的猫猫游戏
for a cat game that mums play on the toilet.
这破牛仔裤 我要脱掉它
These jeans! I'm just going to take them off.
别 别那样做 拜托
Don't. Don't do that. Please.
又是我 嗨
Me again. Hi.
你好 很抱歉我是厄运的信使
Hello. Sorry to be the bearer of bad juju,
但是Casey又打来视频通话了
but I've got Casey again.
她只想跟Leon谈
She just wants Leon.
Leon 享用金钱的感觉怎么样
Leon. How are you enjoying your money?
我很喜欢 非常享受
I like it. Quite a lot.
我买♥♥了一辆法拉利
Bought a Ferrari.
你买♥♥了一辆法拉利
You bought a Ferrari?
天啊 简直不知道该说什么 这是1989年么
Jesus Christ. What is this, 1989?
见鬼 戈登·盖柯 你为什么要买♥♥一辆法拉利
Holy shit, Gordon Gekko, why did you buy a Ferrari?
你在你的法拉利里听什么 Leon
What are you listening to in your Ferrari, Leon?
菲尔·柯林斯精选辑么 我的老天 买♥♥辆普锐斯
The best of Phil Collins? Oh, my God. A Prius.
Leon 每个人都开普锐斯 这是最基本的
Leon, everyone drives a Prius, that's just basic.
我的意思是 扎克伯格开智能车 看在上帝的份上
I mean, Zuckerberg's in a smart car, for God sakes.
我需要你炒了Watto
I need you to fire Watto.
我不能炒了Watto
I can't fire Watto.
我需要一个人头 Leon 一只替罪羊
I need a skull, Leon. Someone's to blame.
因为这事已经传出去了
Cause this is out there now.
它被传到网上了
It's online.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表