剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
还有核武器
Also nukes.
你懂得 比如 三叉戟(潜射弹道导弹)
You know, like... Trident.
核 核武器
N-n-nukes?
核武器
Nukes.
我拿个橘子
Just going to grab a tangerine.
这意味着公♥司♥能在我们投资的手悠游戏上
Which means the company will make a killing
大赚一笔 这么一来 我就无债一身轻
on our investment in Idyl Hands, so my ass is clean,
也能尽快离开这个鬼地方
and I get to ship out of this shithole ASAP.
所以
So...
你觉得怎么样
How's all that sound?
嗯 要好好消化一下
Yeah, quite a lot to process there.
导弹可是个大事儿啊
Missiles is a bit of a wild card.
快点决定哦 他们到了
Process quickly. Here they are.
嗨 欢迎 就是他 我们的风云人物 Ewan Fox
Hi, welcome. Here he is, the man of the hour, Ewan Fox.
狂野的Fox
The wiley Fox!
玩过了
Played it.
很喜欢
Loved it.
是嘛
Yeah?
我不想告诉你的 但是它刚出的时候我就玩过了
I didn't want to tell you, but I played it when it first came out
我觉得很烂 超级烂
and I thought it was balls, actual shit.
不 感觉怪怪的 但还不错
No, it was weird. It was good...
挺不可思议的
Weirdly.
但是 你懂的 就这么一次
But, you know, it was just a one-time thing.
我不会再回去了
I'm not going back there.
好吧
Right.
但是 某种程度上来说
In a way, though,
你不觉得这样比你把自己关起来要好吗
isn't it better than you locking yourself away on your own...
还在玻璃罐里尿尿
Weeing in Mason jars?
不 没有事情比和你在一起更好了
No. Nothing's better than being here with you.
这是一个让人快乐的游戏
This is a happy game.
它很好玩 是你让它这么好玩的
It's fun. You made it fun.
你和你的朋友们做到的
You and your friends did that!
嫁给我
Marry me.
啥
What?!
你♥他♥妈♥说啥 - 我也不知道
What the fuck? - I don't know.
就是感觉应该这样 不是吗
It just feels right. Doesn't it?
我的意思是 我们还在等什么 我们结婚吧
I mean, what are we waiting for? Let's just get married.
我们快乐地在一起 永远在一起
Let's just be happy together forever.
嗯 Josh
OK, Josh...
你得先睡37个小时 再洗个澡
You need to sleep for about 37 hours and then you need a shower
再喝杯茶 可能还要来点麦片
and a cup of tea, maybe some Shreddies...
然后我们再聊
and then we can talk.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
好吧
Ok.
意思就是根据你的收♥购♥基金里的条款
Which means you could cash out right now
你现在就可以套现了
as per the terms of your earn-out.
根据North Block公♥司♥提供的汇率
Which at the current price of North Block Corporation
你能拿到约4970万英镑的现金
would give you around 49.7 million pounds in straight cash.
哦呦 真挺多的 是吧
Ah, that's a lot, isn't it?
能买♥♥好多小面包
A lot of buns.
好多好多小面包
What a lot of buns.
我知道说到导弹之类的事情
And I realise there's a certain level of moral ickyness
在道德层面上会有点敏感
around the whole missile thing.
嗯 - 我懂的
Hmm. - I get that.
但是事实上 带弹头的大多数都用不上
But the thing is, with warheads, most of them never get used.
它们被放在大西洋某处的潜水艇里 只是放着而已
They sit in a submarine somewhere in the Atlantic, resting away.
所以 要是说你手上会沾上血什么的 几率小到忽略不计
So, in terms of blood on your hands, it's negligible.
是啊 那当然
Ah, sure, sure it is.
而且某种程度上讲 电子游戏也能杀人嘛
And in a way, video games are killers, too.
引发心脏病啊 什么的 - 啊 我了解
Heart disease, etc. - Yeah, no, I get that.
没准猫工厂要担责任的死亡数
Cat Factory has probably been responsible for
是核弹头的十倍呢
tens times as many deaths as any nuclear warhead.
嗯
Hmm...
你是个传奇 Ewan
You become the story, Ewan.
一个学生卖♥♥代码就能卖♥♥出5000万英镑
The kid from school who sold a piece of code for 50 million pounds.
没人比你更强了
No-one tops that.
是时候展翅高飞了
Time to spread your wings.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
算了算了 管他呢
You know what? Fuck it!
嗨 Casey - 你要干嘛
Hey, Casey. - What are you doing?
搭个顺风车呗 你知道顾资吧 就那个银行
Can we get a lift? Do you know Coutts, the bank?
我们可以蹭车去顾资银行吗
Can we get a lift to Coutts, the bank?
顺便说一句 说"顾资"就行了 不加"银行"别人也明白
You just say Coutts, by the way, you don't say Coutts, the bank.
有道理 记下了
That's good knowledge, we'll take that on board.
你玩过了吗 - 续作吗 还没呢
Have you played it yet? - The sequel? I don't think so.
还没机会玩 好多事要忙
Haven't really had the chance. I've been busy with other stuff.
刚出了个新版本 Ewan做的太棒了
There's a new version just went up. Ewan did a really great job.
他确实进步很大 我真没想到他有这能耐
He's really stepped up. I didn't think he had it in him.
你知道吗
You know what?
他真让我刮目相看
He's really impressed me.
我们要把它拿回来
We want it back.
什么
What?
所有 公♥司♥ 游戏 之前错失了
Everything. The company, the game. It was a mistake.
Leon - 我们有两千九百万可以提现
Leon. - We've got 29 million liquid,
我要再筹三千万 这就是为什么我现在要去顾资银行
going to raise another 30. That's why we going to Coutts, the bank,
因为我能做的唯一一件事
because if there's one thing I can do
就是让别人掏钱 - Ewan做了笔生意
it is talk money out of people. - Ewan cut a deal.
他都卖♥♥了
He sold up.
你在说啥 - Ewan
What are you on about? - Ewan?
这对我来说挺好的 我的股票暴涨了
It's great for me. My stocks went through the roof.
我们总归还是赚了钱 不过挺可惜的
Somehow we managed to turn a profit. But it's a shame.
你们四个之前确实有种不一般的力量
There really was something there between the four of you.
我想只是我一直不知道要如何让它发挥作用
I guess I just never figured out how to get it out of you.
师♥傅♥ 靠边停一下
Can you pull over please, mate?
Ewan卖♥♥掉了
Ewan sold out.
他把公♥司♥卖♥♥给了武器制♥造♥商 - 什么
He sold us to a weapons manufacturer. - What?
什么 他们要在这制♥造♥武器吗
What? They're going to make weapons in here?
要把这里变成炸♥药♥工厂吗
It's going to be a bomb factory?
不 是他的代码 那个水体啥的
No, his code, the water thing,
他们要用那个制♥造♥鱼雷 - 那猫工厂呢
they're using it for torpedoes. - What about Cat Factory?
那个也已经达成协议了
They already had a deal in place.
他们把游戏卖♥♥给了<愤怒的小鸟>的制♥作♥团队
They sold it off to the people who make Angry Birds.
那边有人要被调过来
Some of them are being transferred over.
我们大部分都被解雇了
Most of us are being fired.
都结束了
It's all over.
我们得做点什么
We need to do something.
还能做什么 他全卖♥♥了
Like what? He's already done it.
听好了 各位 有两个选择
OK, everyone, two choices.
第一个 留在这
Option one, stay here...
给武器生产商干活 - 听起来不怎么样
And work for an arms dealer. - Not great.
或者第二个
Or option two...
跟我们走
Come with us.
我也不知道去哪 为什么去 也不知道去干吗
I don't know where or why or even what for.
我们没有游戏了 也没有公♥司♥
We haven't got a game, haven't got a company,
连个办公室都没有
haven't even got an office.
但是我们还有点钱 是吧 Leon
But we've got some money, right, Leon?
没错 哥们儿 我们是有点
Yeah, mate, we've got some of that.
所以你们为什么不和我们一起走 我们可以从头再来
So why don't you come with us and we can start again
尽管现在还不知道要怎么做
in some unspecified and as yet unclear way?
总之 跟着我
In summary, follow me,
我也不知道我要去哪
I have no idea where I am going!
啥 真跟着你 - 没错 真的跟着我
What, really follow you? - Yes, really follow me.
我们还有个房♥子对吧 我们还有个房♥子吧
We've still got the house, right? We've got the house?
是 房♥子还在 - 好 那我们就去那儿
Yeah, we've still got the house. - Yeah! We're going to the house!
那个 关于之前 - Josh
Listen, about earlier... - Josh,
你要正式收回你的求婚吗
would you like to formally rescind your proposal?
我当时真的是累了
I was really tired.
我现在好了
I'm OK now.
我答应你
And I promise you
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表