剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表
什么 就是你给他们安排好的那个无聊的假期
What, that boring holiday that you bought them
隐藏含义是去你的吧
as a passive aggressive
只因他们之前每次都带你去迪士尼乐园的那个假期吗
fuck you for taking you to Disneyland too many times?
哇哦 我都想不通为啥啊
Wow, I wonder why.
我该去见见他们
I ought to go and see them.
Watto 你有快递 我都放在你桌上了
Watto, you got some packages. I left them on your desk.
哦 好 行 谢了
Right. Yeah, good, thanks.
哦 爽歪歪 真棒
Oh, sweet horny hell, that's good.
Watto
Watto?
怎么了 Ewan
Yes, Ewan?
你还好吧 老兄
You OK in there, Matey?
呃 好啊谢谢关心 我很好 老兄
Uh... Yes, thanks, I'm fine, Matey.
我要去把Josh和Leon叫来吗
Do I need to go and fetch Josh and Leon?
盒子里的是什么啊兄弟
What's in the box there, mate?
是违禁药品还是
Are we talking pharmaceuticals, or...?
人形罐子 - 人形
Toby jugs. - Toby...?
只是人形罐子而已
Just Toby jugs.
啊 有趣啊 我能看看吗
Ah, interesting. And can I see them or...?
最近我变成了个狂热的收集者
Recently, I have become quite an avid collector
收集人形罐子
of Toby jugs.
没看出你是个喜欢人形罐子的人啊
Didn't have you pegged as a Toby mugs kind of guy.
这就有个贼他妈可爱的罐子
This is a fucking lovely piece right here.
哇哦 大家伙啊 不是吗
Wow, he's a biggie, isn't he?
你知道 我就是喜欢它们的味道
I just like the smell of them, you know.
是啊 我懂
Sure, I know.
我懂得 别为此担心 兄弟
I know. Don't need to be worried about this, mate.
这癖好是无害的 Ewan - 是的
It's harmless, Ewan. - Right.
我又没在做不该做的事情
I'm not doing anything I shouldn't be.
那么 我看过了Naomi的
So, I have been going through Naomi's
效率重审的发现报告 Josh哪去了
fact-finding report re-efficiencies... Where's Josh?
哦 他摸出去了
Oh, he just had to pop out.
怎么这么多人随便摸出去的
Why is there so much popping out in this office?
你知道什么将很快会被摸出来吗
You know what's going to pop out pretty soon?
我的半自动手♥枪♥
My semi-automatic,
然后我会射死下一个
and I'm going to shoot the next motherfucker
狗♥日♥的♥敢摸出会议的人
who pops out during office hours.
提醒下自己 取消掉足病医生的预约
Note to self, cancel podiatrist.
开玩笑的
I'm joking.
好 那么 资源支出太巨大了
OK, so, energy bills are huge,
你们在租用服务器上花太多了
you're paying way over for your server hire.
而且厕所为什么一直在放音乐
And why is there always music playing in the bathroom?
真是疯了
It's crazy making.
你们知道自己
Are you aware of
为员工提供了多少种茶叶吗
how many different teas you are providing for your staff?
13种 比谷歌♥多一种 - 14种 我们又加了阿萨姆红茶
13, one more than Google. - 14, we just added Assam.
那就是14种 比谷歌♥多两种
14, two more than Google.
真棒棒 好厉害啊 干得漂亮啊
Great, that is really impressive. Well done.
才不是这样 还是反讽
Not really, I'm doing it again.
Watto 减少茶叶数量 你们又不是那种能提供14种茶的机构
Watto, cut the teas, you're not a 14-tea organisation.
Ewan 我要你裁掉3个写代码的人员
Ewan, I need you to lose three from coding.
抱歉 你说啥 - 工作角色出现了重叠
What, sorry? - There's a duplication of roles.
我们在洛杉矶有程序员供你使用
We have coding guys in LA you can use,
所以我要你裁掉三人
so I need you to fire three people.
裁除冗余 你觉得你办得到吗
Redundancies, you think you can handle that for me?
绝对是不行啊 没门啊
Absolutely not, categorically no way.
好啊 Naomi把名单给他
Great, Naomi get him the names.
Leon 关于你的工作有一些不清楚的地方
Leon, some confusion over what it is you do exactly.
啥 你什么意思
What? How do you mean?
这里都是我搞出来的 - 是 我们都明白你过去所做的
I made this place. - Now, we understand what you did
你筹集资金 谈成买♥♥卖♥♥
you raised the money, you made the sale happen
但你现在做的是啥 嗯 现在到底做的是啥
but what do you do now? What do you do now?
或者说 你上个真正做的事是什么 或者说就现在
Like, what's the last thing you actually did? Like, now.
或者说 说啊 或者说 现在说啊
Like, tell me now. Like, tell me right now.
我修好了 - 复印机卡纸
I fixed a... - Paper jam.
别说是复印机卡纸 - 复印机卡纸
Don't say paper jam. - A paper jam.
复印机卡纸不算
Don't say paper jam.
Casey
Casey...
Casey
Casey...
Casey 是我啊
Casey, this is me.
无意冒犯 但他们都是工蜂 外面的那么多人都是
No disrespect, they're the worker bees, that lot out there,
我才是雇主蜂
I am the Emperor bee.
尽管我并不认为有雇主蜂这种东西
I don't think there is such thing as an Emperor bee, though.
难以置信啊 Casey 我基本和你是一样的
I can't believe this, Casey, I am basically you.
没事的 Leon 没事的 真的
It's fine, Leon. It's fine, really,
我们给你找个新角色就好了
we just need to find you a new role.
好了 茶叶 裁员 Leon 很好 处理完了
OK, so teas, firing, Leon, good. We are all done.
很好 真心感谢你们的出席
Excellent. Thank you guys so much for your time,
我真是满心感激
I really appreciate it.
才不呢我才不呢 还是反讽哦
I don't! I don't, I was doing it again.
所以说你们就这样溜掉了你们的假期 是吗
So, you just bailed on your holiday, did you?
怎么了 对你来说文化氛围太重了吗
What, too much culture for you?
已经等不及回家
Couldn't wait to come back
边看<外科医生马丁>边吃松饼了吗
home and watch Doc Martin and eat crumpets?
不是 我们玩的挺开心的
No, we had a good time.
我还给你们两个安排了一个非常特别的
I had arranged a very special dispensation for you both
去参观伊♥拉♥克♥的古巴比伦空中花♥园♥遗址的行程
to visit the site of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon in Iraq.
但是看来我们要取消掉它了 是不是
But maybe we'll just cancel that, shall we?
就该只到花♥园♥中心去 吃点农夫常吃的食物
Maybe go to the garden centre, eat a ploughman's?
妈妈呢 - 在房♥车里
Where's Mum? - In the caravan.
她为什么在房♥车里 - 那你问她啊
Why is she in the caravan? - Ask her.
妈妈
Mum?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, darling.
你为什么在房♥车里 - 它不会自己清理自己 对吧
Why are you in the caravan? - It doesn't clean itself, does it?
这是发生了什么 - 啥
What's up with your...? - What?
让我看看你的的牙 - 啥
Let me see your teeth. - What?
我看看你的牙 我看看 - 没必要看我的牙
Show me your teeth. Show me. - No need to see my teeth.
啥也没有 - 给我看看 妈
Nothing. - Show me, Mother.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
你干什么了 - 啊 在布拉格有一个地方
What have you done? - Oh, there's a place in Prague.
是了 所以你就觉得
Right, so you thought
你得给自己换点新牙 对吧
you'd get yourself some new teeth, did you?
一对"巨齿"
A pair of massive gnashers.
用的是Leon给我的钱
With the money Leon gave me.
你还做别的了吗
Did you have anything else done?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你是弄了一对新的胸吗
Have you got a new pair of boobies?
老天啊 Josh 不 没有其他了的 行了吧
Jesus Christ, Josh! No, there's nothing else. All right?
有一点 你懂的 就是 - 什么
There's just, you know, that, so... - What?
就 你懂 一点点 - 什么
Just, you know, a little... - What?
没什么 就是
Nothing, just...
就是这个 - 纹身
Just that. - A tattoo?!
早餐配鼓点 下午茶配贝斯
Beats for breakfast, bass for tea.
这话有什么意义吗 - 你懂的 开心嘛
What does that even mean? - You know, have fun.
你不会吸大♥麻♥了吧 是不是 妈妈
This isn't about mildew, is it, Mum?
我是个成年人了
I'm a grown-up.
无论它是什么 我都能接受
Whatever it is, I can take it.
我想要点空间 Josh
I want some space, Josh.
我需要 一些空间跟你♥爸♥保持一点距离
I need some space away from your dad.
这次旅行 这次你们给我们的旅行
The travel, the trip you gave us,
它 它真的唤醒了我
it... it really awakened me.
我在纠结 Josh
I'm having a wobble, Josh.
谢谢你的诚实 我很感激
Thank you for your honesty, I appreciate it.
就这样吧
Right.
我不能打人 我是个懦夫
I can't fight people. I'm a coward.
对抗基本上是我的氪石(超人克星)
Confrontation's basically my kryptonite.
和糕点 乳糖 脑浆一样
Along with pastry, lactose and brains.
我因为这些茶很焦虑 我得砍掉七种茶叶
I'm stressing about these teas. I've got to lose seven teas.
等会儿 我不是个码农
Hold on. I'm not a coder.
我是个企业家
I'm a visionary.
你不会雇莫奈(法国知名画家)来给你的饰品刷油
You don't hire Monet to creosote your decking.
剧集 | 壕滑人生(2017) | 导航列表