剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
every like, every comment about her story.
他做这件事的时候
While he's on that,
我检测了阿米莉亚在现场找到的羽毛
I tested the feather Amelia found at the scene.
那是大盆地鹅身上的
Belongs to the Great Basin Goose,
来自加拿大东部
from a small, but robust,
群落虽小 但依旧在茁壮繁衍
breeding population in Eastern Canada.
它们从宾夕法尼亚州迁移到马萨诸塞州
It migrates from Pennsylvania to Massachusetts--
羽毛上有指纹吗
Were there prints on the feather?
基因
DNA?
只有鸟类的基因
None besides avian genotyping.
是雌性的
It's from a female.
鹅妈妈
Mother Goose.
-抱歉 -的确应该
- Sorry. - You should be.
你看过前几起案件的案卷了吗
You got the previous case files?
芝加哥 波士顿 阿姆斯特丹发生十三起命案
13 killings in Chicago, Boston, Amsterdam.
纵情杀戮期均为四到五天
Killing sprees of four and five each.
每一次都是一个被害者 仪式化的作案手法
Each time, a single victim, ritual killing.
-有什么线索吗 -没有明确的疑犯
- Were there any leads? - No hard suspects.
但是 第一起案子
But there is something interesting
有个地方很有意思
about the very first case.
一个目击证人
A witness.
凯瑟琳·弗莱明 34岁
Catherine Fleming, age 34,
从大楼的楼顶上被扔下来 案发在阿姆斯特丹
was thrown off the roof of a building in Amsterdam.
她七岁的儿子大卫在场
Her seven-year-old son David was there.
他受到了惊吓 不能提供线索
He was traumatized, couldn't talk about it.
不能还是不肯 他到底看没看见
Couldn't or wouldn't? He saw it, or didn't.
这就是问题所在
Well, that's the question.
他们试过了催眠 心理治疗 一无所获
They've tried hypnosis, therapy--nothing.
你们肯定不敢相信
You're not gonna believe this.
他在这
He's here.
-谁在这 -目击证人
- Who's here? - Your witness.
大卫·弗莱明 现在19岁 小提琴演奏家
David Fleming, 19 now, violin virtuoso,
在曼哈顿音乐学院表演
performing at the Manhattan School of Music...
这周
this week.
这绝对不是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
不是 但我觉得
No, but I don't think
大卫·弗莱明
个人独奏
七岁的孩子不会是凶手
a seven-year-old was our killer,
没有记忆的目击证人算不上目击证人
and any witness who doesn't have a memory is not a witness.
除非我们能帮他想起来
Unless we can help him remember.
听起来
Sounds...
很悲伤
sad.
一定是楼上传来的
Must be coming from upstairs.
对
Yeah.
来电
林肯·莱姆
感觉像被拴了条链子
I feel like I'm on a leash.
你可以忽略他
You can always ignore him.
上帝知道我就是这么办的
Lord knows I do.
说来容易做来难
Easier said than done.
就像让上帝保持沉默
It's like putting God on mute.
林肯
Yeah, Lincoln.
打开你的随身摄像头
Turn on your body cam now.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What is it?
凶手就在那里进行直播
The killer is there, streaming.
他称这是序章
Called this his prologue.
大卫一定是他的下个目标
David must be the next target.
他正在这里直播
He's here. Streaming live.
我跟着音乐找
I'll follow the sound of the music.
林肯 给我点线索
Lincoln, give me something to go on.
菲利克斯调了音乐厅的蓝图出来
Felix called up the blueprints of the concert hall.
在你头上有个排练厅
There's a rehearsal space above you.
试试大声喊他
Try shouting.
大卫·弗莱明
David Fleming!
无信♥号♥♥
传输中断了 凶手听见你喊了
The feed stopped. The killer heard you.
林肯 我有点担心
Lincoln, I'm worried.
大卫 锁好门
David, lock your door!
我叫了支援 但我已经靠近目标了
I'd call for backup, but I'm close.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
小心点 他知道我们在这了
Be careful. He knows we're here.
希利特
Sellitto?
我没中枪 我在最上层走廊
I'm not hit. I'm on the top hallway.
是对面在开火
Shots came from across.
他跟你在同一层
He's on your level.
我们不能让他找到大卫
We can't let him get to David.
你试试将他逼到我这来
See if you can drive him down to me.
我不太赞同这个计划
I don't like that plan.
拜托 林肯 我还跳到地铁前面去过呢
Please, Lincoln, I jumped in front of a subway train.
你觉得我应付不了一个持枪凶手吗
You think I can't handle a killer with a gun?
动手吧
Do it.
准备就位
Moving into position.
我会用枪将他往音乐反方向逼
I'm gonna shoot to drive him away from the music.
我看到他了 他在跑
I see him. He's running.
我去找大卫
I'll go find David.
林肯 知道他可能会在哪吗
Lincoln, any idea where he could be?
走廊下面有个T台
There's a catwalk just below the hallway.
他肯定是下去了
Must've climbed down.
收到
On it.
目标人物安全
Targets are safe.
纽约警局 没事了 坐好就行
NYPD. Don't worry. Just sit tight.
我听见有脚步声 小心点
I hear footsteps. Careful, now.
我在追他
I'm in pursuit.
那扇门通往西南出口
That door leads to the southwest exit.
防火门 保持常闭
这里没人
There's no one.
林肯 他逃了
Lincoln, he's gone.
为什么会有人想害我
Why would somebody target me?
今早在皇后区有一桩谋杀案 大卫
There was a murder in Queens this morning, David.
它跟你母亲的谋杀案有相似之处
It has similarities to your mother's murder.
相似之处在于
What kind of similarities?
神之怒
The Wrath of the Gods.
我们知道你当时在场
We know you were there
你母亲去世的那一晚
the night your mother died.
没错 但我什么都不记得
Yeah, but I don't remember any of it.
我理解
Well, I understand that.
相信我 我理解
Believe me, I do.
我们所请求的是 如果你有任何
What we're asking is if there's anything,
闪过的画面也好 片段也好
an image, a fragment,
任何能帮到我们的东西
something that could help us.
在创伤中 人们记得的就是这样的
In trauma, that's how people see things.
很多的片断
Lots of fragments.
它们会非常清晰
They can be very vivid.
亲爱的 你们让他难过了
Babe? You're upsetting him.
我们没想这样 艾丽
We're not trying to do that, Ally.
我们只是想让其他人
We're trying to save someone else
免受失去所爱之人的痛苦
from losing someone they love.
我对妈妈的记忆
What I remember about my mom...
她沉溺在自己的世界里
she liked to indulge in whatever she wanted.
想做什么就做什么
She did whatever she wanted.
还有
And...
她被人从楼顶上扔了下去
she got thrown off the roof of our high-rise.
作为她自我放纵的报复
Retribution for her self-indulgence.
我看到她时
When I see her...
你说到的片断
that fragment that you're talking about...
就是她的微笑
It's her smile.
对
Yeah.
她以前总是微笑
She used to smile.
所以我想帮忙抓到凶手吗
So would I love to help catch whoever did this?
是 当然
Yeah, of course,
但是
but...
我能帮得上忙吗
will I be able to help?
即使我那晚看见了什么
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表