剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
阿米莉亚 跟我说话
Amelia, stay with me on this.
如果这是针对你
But if this is about you,
告诉我什么还一样 什么变了
tell me what's the same, what's different.
布局
The layout.
就是这个
This is it.
装饰 一切 都像拉斯基餐厅
The decor, everything, it's--it's Lasky's.
好
Okay.
-那事发生在哪 -林肯
- Now, where did it happen? - Lincoln.
他引你来这里必有原因
He's brought you here for a reason.
发生在哪
Where did it happen?
就在这里
It was right here.
服务员茱莉 正要走到我们桌前
Julie, she was coming to our table.
她冲我笑 拿来了账单
She was smiling at me. Then she brought us the check.
怀特海德走了进来
Whitehead came in,
他喊她名字
and when he called her name,
她转过身
she turned...
他开枪杀了她
And he shot her.
我父亲站起来
My father stood up
想阻止他 他又打了他
and tried to stop it, and he shot him.
我妈妈靠过来 挡住我
And my mother leaned in to shield me...
-放了她吧 -求你
- Let her go. - Please.
她也中枪了 就在这里
And she got shot. It was here.
他就在这里杀了他们
He shot them right here.
那个烟雾报♥警♥器上有东西
There's something on that smoke alarm right there.
叫她别动
Tell her not to move!
等等 别动
Wait, don't move!
我站在卡座上时 感觉到了什么
I felt something when I stood on the booth.
-你能看到是什么吗 -叫她走
- Can you see what it is? - Tell her to get out of there.
-阿米莉亚 -职责所在 林肯
- Amelia. - It's the job, Lincoln.
换你也会的
You would do it if you were here.
跟我合作
Now work with me.
别动
Don't move.
是什么
What is it?
触发器 连了电线
It's a trigger, a wire going down.
帮我抬起这个
Here, help me get this up.
装置
Device!
拉警戒线 别让其他人进来
Set a perimeter! Don't let anyone else out!
是什么
What is it?
是我坠落那天 仓库里的那种装置
What it is is the same device from the warehouse the day I fell.
是什么 警犬怎么没闻到
Well, what is it? Why didn't the dogs smell it?
警犬需要针对每种物质进行训练
The dogs have to be trained for each substance.
A234是一种俄♥罗♥斯♥神经毒剂 诺维乔克
A-234 is a Russian nerve agent, Novichok.
林肯 你知道它是什么
Lincoln, you know what this is.
你以前做过 你知道怎么拆除它
You did it before, and you know how to disarm it.
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you did.
-我拉了白线 -那么...
- I pulled the white wire. - That just means--
那么我们不知道
That means we don't know.
他知道我当时以此阻止了他
He knows I know that stopped him then,
所以这次可能是红线
so is it the red wire this time,
绿线 也或许他觉得我会认为是另一条线
the green one, or would he think I think it's the other wires,
所以其实还是白线
so it's white again?
也可能都不是 即便你阻止了
Or is it neither? Well, you stop it,
你脚下的地板也会塌陷
and the floor falls out from under you.
我们必须选了 她不能一直站在上面
We have to make a choice. She can't stand here forever.
-林肯 -现在不行 克莱尔
- Lincoln. - Not now, Claire!
这就是你的问题所在 林肯
This is exactly your problem, Lincoln.
你总在找我 却从未看着我
You're always looking for me, but you never really see me.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表