剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
Amelia, your job is to do what I would do if I were there,
如果我在那 我五分钟前就
and if I were there, I would have been holding those clues
拿到这些证据了
five minutes ago.
现在 拿刀...
Now, take the knife and--
好样的
Atta girl.
我们拿到线索了
We have the clues.
这才是要紧事
That's all that matters.
放松
Easy.
你说头晕要怎么办来着
What'd you say about feeling dizzy?
干得漂亮
Nice work.
好了 休息一会
Yeah. Take a minute.
埃里克还在和周围的商户沟通
Eric's still talking to the surrounding businesses.
有目击证人吗
Any witnesses?
往常一样 来去无踪
Like a ghost, as usual.
我去给你拿点水 然后我们就走
All right. I'll go get you some water, and we'll take off.
今早在这家机构的厨房♥里
This morning, there was a carbon dioxide leak
发生了二氧化碳泄露
in this establishment's kitchen,
导致一人死亡
causing one fatality.
警方被叫到街角...
The police were called to the corner of--
我们要对公众撒谎吗
So we're lying to the public now?
-经过一名员工... -略掉细节
- After an employee... - Omitting details.
市长希望集骨者的事一点风声都不要走露出去
The mayor wants a lid on anything Bone Collector.
你们不觉得这样会让他更猖狂吗
And you guys don't think that might set him off?
经鉴定 为25岁的...
Identified as 25-year-old...
我们剥夺了他的杰作
We're depriving him of credit.
对
Right.
我们总不希望他做出什么疯狂的事吧
Wouldn't want him to do anything crazy, would we?
你撒谎我总是能一眼看出来
I can always tell when you're lying, you know.
你因为什么事不开心了
You're upset about something.
亲爱的
Honey?
对不起
Sorry.
我看新闻分心了
I was...distracted by the news.
-可怕的事故 -不 不是因为这件事
- Horrible accident. - No. That's not it.
你太紧张了
You're carrying so much tension.
你不是自己了
You're not yourself.
工作没有像我预期的那样
Work is not going as I hoped.
你看
There. See?
也没那么难吧
Now, was that so hard?
-只是 -你是个完美主义者
- It's just-- - You're a perfectionist.
你担心别人对你的工作的看法
You worry about what other people think about your work,
但事实是 总会能即时得到认可
but the truth is, recognition comes in time.
如果你珍视自己做的事情
If you value what you do,
这就是你需要的全部证明
that's all the validation you need.
你是天赐的礼物 丹妮尔
You're a gift, Danielle.
我做了什么才娶到了你
What have I done to deserve you?
林肯 你在书里提到了那个酒馆
Lincoln, you mention the tavern in your book.
我知道 我自己写的
I know. I wrote it.
"我曾在餐馆里追捕一名罪犯
"I had once chased a perp through a restaurant
我跟丢了
"And lost him,
我发现忘了去检查他躲藏的那间女厕所
"only to realize I'd failed to check "The ladies' room he was hiding in.
这一次 在弗朗萨斯酒馆
"This time, in Fraunces Tavern,
我没有犯下相同的错误
I didn't make the same mistake."
我先礼貌地敲门
"I knocked first politely."
然后逮捕"
"Then made my arrest."
尽管我喜欢背诵自己写的文字
Much as I love a recitation of my words,
我猜你应该有什么想法了
I gather you're working a theory.
我一直在调查这起案件之前的犯罪现场
I have been researching the previous crime scenes to this case,
我读了卡特探员对集骨者的特写
and I read FBI agent Cutter's profile on the Bone Collector--
我尊重你想做侧写师的抱负
I value your ambitions as a profiler.
真的
I do.
但是卡特探员从来没有跟集骨者接触过
But Agent Cutter was never in the same room as the Bone Collector.
她根据统计进行推测 而且
She speculates based on statistics, and--
让她说完 林肯
Let her finish, Lincoln.
卡特探员说
As Agent Cutter says,
"将每个犯罪现场都当成一段对话"
"View each crime scene as a conversation."
在每一桩新的谋杀案里
So what is the Bone Collector trying to tell us
集骨者想告诉我们什么
about each new murder?
他想告诉我们他比我强
He's telling us he's superior to me.
自从我发现了他的第一个谜题
I've been in his crosshairs
他就一直在针对我
ever since I found his first hidden puzzle.
他一定要证明我这个强大的对手并不能与他抗衡
A worthy adversary he feels compelled to prove unworthy.
他读了我的书
He's read my book
还想牵涉进无辜的受害者
and wants to tarnish my greatest achievements
玷污我最杰出的成就
by dropping innocent bodies on them.
我救不了的人
People I can't save.
我认识的人
People I knew.
还是说你有不同的看法
Or do you see it differently?
我有
I do.
我是说 看看酒馆里发生的事
I--I mean, just look at the tavern.
你都不认识那个人
You didn't really know that person,
那本书真的算是你最伟大的著作之一吗
and was it really one of your greatest achievements?
每个人都是评论家
Everyone's a critic.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
这只是一本书中的一个随机案件
It's just, it's a random case
书里有无数不可思议的轶事
in a book full of huge, incredible anecdotes.
为什么偏偏是那一个 你自己也说过
Why that one? I mean, you said it yourself.
一切都与集骨者密切相关
Everything means something to the Bone Collector.
林肯 我认同这个观点
Lincoln, I agree,
他在针对你事业上取得的成就
he is targeting your career triumphs.
但是就像卡特探员说的那样
But just like Agent Cutter said,
这关乎自尊心
this is about ego.
卡特探员关于集骨者所写的每一个字我读过
I've read every word Agent Cutter wrote about the Bone Collector.
我不是雇你来拾人牙慧的
I didn't hire you to regurgitate research.
我雇你来是让你成为我的耳目
I hired you to be my eyes and ears.
我的脑子转得好好的
My brain works just fine.
是啊 我的也是
Yeah, well, so does mine.
我知道
I know.
所以用它多想想有什么可行的办法
So use it to come up with something actionable
让我们今天就能抓到集骨者
to help us catch the Bone Collector today!
不然我们就是在浪费时间
Or else we're just wasting time.
我们今天浪费的每一分钟都是
And every minute we lose today is--
都是
Is--
-林肯 -克莱尔
- Lincoln? - Claire!
克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire? Cl--Claire!
我们这里需要你
We need you in here!
他刚刚还在说话 突然他就
He was talking one minute. All of a sudden, he--
请给他腾点地方
Give him some space, please.
发生了什么
What's happening?
马上打911
Call 911 now.
老天 你心率失常了
God, your heartbeat is out of control.
坚持住 林肯
Stay with me, Lincoln.
坚持住 林肯
Stay with me, Lincoln.
坚持住 林肯
Stay with me, Lincoln.
坚持住 别昏过去 保持清醒
Stay with me. Stay with me. Stay with me.
天有不测风云
Of all days.
我知道 我很自责
I know. I feel terrible.
我是说 我们刚刚还在讨论 下一秒就
I mean, we were arguing, and then the next minute--
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
只是有时候 当他情绪激动的时候
Just sometimes, when he gets upset--
这是自主神经反射异常
it's autonomic dysreflexia.
这是由于瘫痪者的大脑收到来自身体的
It's when a paralyzed person's brain receives alerts from the body
异常警报
that something is wrong,
但无法查明问题根源
but there's no way to pinpoint the source of the problem.
一切都乱套了
Everything goes haywire.
对于四肢瘫痪者来说
To a quadriplegic,
内生趾甲都和心脏病一样危险
an ingrown toenail has the same urgency as a heart attack.
之前也发生过这样的事吗
This has happened before?
很不幸 是的
Sadly, yes.
他们会找到问题根源 他会没事的
Look, they'll find the source, and he'll be fine.
只是有点难以捉摸罢了
It's just a little mystery.
高风险 可利用的线索很少
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表