剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
-我们会抓住他的 林肯 -我知道
- We'll get him, Lincoln. - I know.
我们必须抓住他
We have to.
我们在这里很好 林肯 都保持高度警惕
We're fine in here, Lincoln. We're holed up tight.
-你也没事吧 林肯 -你们安全就好
- And you're okay, Lincoln? - Now that I see you're safe.
我们很好 卡姆登睡得很熟
We are. Camden is fast asleep.
玩堡垒之夜把他累趴下了
Wore him out playing Fortnite.
很好
That's good.
但我需要你帮我个忙 艾瑞克
But I need you to do something for me, Eric.
我要你们三个离开那里
I want the three of you out of there.
和部门配合协作
Coordinate with the department.
我要你们远离这座城市
I want you far away, out of the city.
明白 我很高兴你没事 林肯
Copy that, and I'm glad you're okay, Lincoln,
也替希利特高兴 我听说他已经清醒了
and that Sellitto is, too. I hear he's awake and alert.
我就知道他能挺过来 这老顽固可没这么容易死
I knew he'd pull through. He's too stubborn to die.
林肯
Lincoln.
和我们一起走 你想我们安全
Come with us. You want us to be safe.
我想知道你也安全
I want to know you're safe.
你知道我做不到
You know I can't do that.
你做得到 但我知道你不愿意
Well, you can, but I know you won't.
娜娅 这是我的战斗 我得去了结
Naia, this is my fight. I've got to finish it.
我先挂了 我们待会见
Look, I got to go. I'll see you all soon.
林肯 一定要小心
Lincoln, be careful, please.
莱姆警探 我是贝里斯福德探员
Detective Rhyme, Agent Beresford.
你是来接替卡特的
You're taking over for Cutter.
继续完成她留下的工作
Picking up where she left off.
我刚从夜影餐厅过来
Just came from the Nightshade.
多亏阿米莉亚 没有人员伤亡
No casualties, thanks to Amelia.
她是个英雄
She was a hero.
我知道 但皮特·泰勒依然逍遥法外
I know, but Peter Taylor is still out there.
纽约警局正高度戒备
NYPD is on full alert.
探员遍布整座城市
I got agents all throughout the city
检查大桥 隧♥道♥ 火车
checking bridges, tunnels, trains.
-他不会离开城市的 -因为他受伤了
- He's not leaving the city. - Because he's hurt?
不 因为他还没有结束
No, because he's not done.
你可以放心 他绝不会再接近你了
Rest assured, he's not getting near you again.
如果你想抓住他
If you want to get him,
我就得勘察这个犯罪现场
I need to work this crime scene..
我的团队在这里
And my team is here.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我刚和瑞秋通过话
Well, I just talked to Rachel.
她在离这里两百英里的罗德岛州
She's 200 miles away in Rhode Island.
我全身心加入 我准备好了
My head is in the game. I'm ready.
很好
Good.
我们去抓他吧
Then let's get 'im.
那么他接下来要干什么
So what's his next move?
我想知道你直觉是怎么想的
I want to know what your gut tells you now.
他已经动了卡特 希利特 我和克莱尔
Well, he went after Cutter, Sellitto, me, and Claire,
我的直觉告诉我
so my gut tells me
他想要你看着你关心的每个人死掉
that he wants you to watch everyone you care about die.
这也是为什么我已经保护他们了
Which is why I have them protected.
那他接下来怎么做
So what does he do then?
一位伟大的警探曾经告诉我
A great detective once told me
追踪线索
to follow the evidence.
我觉得有转机了
I think we just caught a break.
他逃跑的时候把剪刀拔♥出♥来♥了
He yanked the scissors out while he was running.
克莱尔用剪刀刺穿他的夹克刺进肩膀上
Claire got him through his jacket, into his shoulder.
可能他拔♥出♥来♥的时候会留下痕迹
Maybe he left a trace when he yanked it out.
你确定这样好吗
You sure this is a good idea?
集骨者找上林肯了
Bone Collector got to Lincoln.
我不会在这里再浪费一秒钟
No way I'm wasting another second in this place.
但医生说你
But the doctor said that you...
我不管医生怎么说
I don't care what the doctor said.
我要去警局
I need to get to the precinct.
那么你们在林肯的公♥寓♥找到了什么线索
Now, what evidence did you find at Lincoln's apartment?
我们说话这会儿 实验室在分♥析♥痕迹
The lab is running trace as we speak.
应该在一个小时之内会有结果
Should get the results within an hour or so.
很好 因为我们现在
Okay, good because we got something else
有其他的事要忙
we need to deal with right now.
集骨者是怎么知道这么多我
How did the Bone Collector know so much about me,
阿米莉亚和团队的信息 以及他是怎么
Amelia and the team, and how the hell did he know
知道我们在调查哪宗悬案
what cold cases we were investigating?
躺在那床上 我有很多时间
I had a lot of time lying there in that bed.
我想了很久想通了
I dug. I figured it out.
我个人认为他们这次会抓住他的
Between us, I think they're going to catch him this time.
他们有新发现了
They have something new.
克罗斯比·威尔森 纽约警局档案部
Crosby Wilson, NYPD records,
他有权限查看我们所有的调查请求
he had access to all our investigative requests,
而且他跟皮特·泰勒一起去的警校
and he went to the police academy with Peter Taylor.
你觉得他是帮凶
You think he's in on it?
我打了很多电♥话♥想搞清楚
I've been on the phone trying to find out.
昨天集骨者身份曝出来之后
Nobody's seen him since the news broke yesterday
没有人见到过他
about the Bone Collector's identity.
如果你有他的手♥机♥号♥码
If you get his phone number,
-我可以定位他 -好
- I can ping him. - Okay.
克罗斯比·威尔森不知去向
Crosby Wilson is nowhere to be found.
而他的车停在这个荒郊野地
And his car is parked in the middle of nowhere?
而手♥机♥定位在这里有几个小时了
And the phone pings here for hours.
我看见他的手♥机♥了
I see his phone.
没有人离得开手♥机♥ 你知道这意味着什么
No one leaves their phone. You know what that means.
真是让人惊喜
Well, that's a welcome surprise.
他的车就被丢在这里
Wait, so his car is just dumped here.
克罗斯比可能在任何地方
Crosby could be anywhere.
我有种不祥的预感
I got a bad feeling.
是他
It's him.
都这样了我们怎么去找线索
How are we supposed to find clues in all of that?
他就不想留下线索
He wasn't here to leave clues.
看看这些烧伤和他的指甲
Look at the burn marks, fingernails.
克罗斯比被严刑拷问了
Crosby was tortured for information.
问什么
What information?
我不知道 但他有权访问
I don't know, but he had access
纽约警局的所有文件
to every file in the NYPD,
每个案件 每个细节
every case, every detail,
而现在集骨者也有了
and now the Bone Collector has it.
我在检查克罗斯比·威尔森的笔记本
I'm working on Crosby Wilson's laptop.
为什么这里有我的档案
Why is my file here?
阿米莉亚·萨克斯
最近访问
我们所有人的档案
All our files.
克罗斯比把我们的所有东西都供出去了
Crosby gave him everything about us.
你说得没错
You were right.
他就是这样知道夜影餐厅的
That's how he knew about Nightshade.
还有我的婚礼
And my wedding.
克罗斯比想干什么
What did Crosby think he was doing?
很显然他喜欢梳理档案
Apparently, he liked to comb files,
赶在警探之前解决案件
solve cases before the detectives.
这是个游戏 但他不知道
It was a game, but he had no idea
他在跟谁玩游戏
who he was playing the game with.
你能搞清他最后访问的是什么信息吗
Can you figure out what information he accessed last?
我在努力
I'm trying.
不幸的是夹克纤维上的信息没什么帮助
Unfortunately, what I found from the jacket fibers won't help much.
我们发现了皮特·泰勒的血液和皮肤组织
We got Peter Taylor's blood and skin,
但唯一值得注意的信息是高浓度的氟里昂
but the only thing of note is a high concentration of Freon.
-空调液 -对 气雾剂
- Air-conditioning fluid. - Yeah, aerosol propellant.
车 冰箱
I mean, cars, refrigerators.
我可以看能不能找到特别的化学特征
I can see if I can find a specific chemical signature,
想办法追溯它的生产厂家
try to trace it to the manufacturer.
但它的用途到处都是
But it's used everywhere.
对
Right.
那么我们得弄清楚皮特·泰勒
So we figure out what Peter Taylor
想从克罗斯比那里得到什么信息
wanted from Crosby.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表