剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
If I saw anything that night, I--
我也不记得了
I don't remember.
很明显这些画出自同一人之手
They've clearly been painted by the same artist.
凯特正在调查从颜料到样式标记的
Well, Kate's running through everything from paint
一切细节
to style identifiers.
这么说来大卫是俄耳甫斯
So David is Orpheus.
古希腊神话中太阳神阿波罗和缪斯女神之子
具有非凡的艺术才能
阿波罗亲自教他弹奏
Taught to play by Apollo himself.
他的音乐是那么美妙
His music was so beautiful,
使动物迷醉 使树木起舞
it could charm the animals and make the trees dance.
古希腊神话人物
母亲代表着伊卡洛斯
The mother represents Icarus,
那个飞得离太阳太近的男孩
boy who flew too close to the sun.
他双翼上的蜡融化时
When the wax in his wings melted,
他从空中跌落 掉入海中
he tumbled out of the sky into the sea.
所以我不坐飞机
Reason why I don't fly.
你因为神话故事就不飞吗
You refuse to fly based on a myth?
我们一起共事这么久
We work together this long,
你还不知道我这一点吗
and you don't know that about me?
我知道你弹班卓琴 还自酿啤酒
I know you play the banjo and brew your own beer.
对我来说这些个人信息足够多了 菲利克斯
That's enough personal knowledge for me, Felix.
我还会折纸 能帮我放松
I also do origami. Helps me relax.
我们不能放松
Well, we can't relax.
凶手公然嘲笑我们
The killer is openly taunting us,
告诉我们他又要行动了
telling us he's going to strike again.
我们会抓到这个人的 林肯
We're gonna catch this one, Linc.
而且我们不久
And then one day soon...
也会抓到集骨者
We're gonna catch the Bone Collector.
我有新发现
I've got something.
和油画有关的发现
Something on the paintings?
鉴赏
Connoisseurship.
根据签名样式
The ability to determine
确定哪个艺术家画了某幅画的能力
which artist painted a specific picture based on signature style.
笔触
Brushstrokes,
漩涡 阴影 颜色的使用
swirls, shading, use of color.
-是艺术家的指纹 -是的
- An artistic fingerprint. - Exactly.
大家以前做不到这一点
They couldn't have even done this before,
但现在利用神经网络人工智能算法
but now, using a neural AI algorithm,
我们可以识别特定的标识
we can spot specific identifiers.
菲利克斯
Felix?
如果我扫描每幅画
So if I take scans of each panting--
把它们导入一个国际数据库
And plug them into an internationally curated database--
我们就可能找到这个画家
We may just be able to find this artist.
问题是 画家是凶手吗
Question is, is the artist the killer,
还是画家将画卖♥♥给了凶手
or did the artist sell the killer the paintings?
你通过我的风格找到了我
You found me by my style?
我没有风格
I have no style.
没有风格就是我的风格
I mean, no style is my style.
每幅作品都是独一无二的
Each work is unique.
对
Right.
但是有足够的标识符号♥可以将你的画
Well, there were enough identifiers to match you work
和国际画家数据库匹配
to an international artist database.
这太扯了
Well, that's crazy.
我从不会同一件事做两次
I never do the same thing twice.
那有没有做过18次
What about doing the same thing 18 times?
我倒是忘了这些东西
Oh, I had forgotten about those.
今天早上 这些画在凶案现场
Well, these paintings were found at the scene of a murder
被发现
this morning.
其实 12年来发生了一系列的
Actually, there was a whole string of murders
谋杀案
spanning back 12 years.
你的画和那些案件都有关联
Your paintings were connected to all of them.
而你现在又在纽约
And lo and behold, you're here in New York.
老天爷 你是认真的吗
Oh, my God. You serious?
你想告诉我们这些画在谁手上吗
You want to tell us who has those paintings?
时间隔得太久了
This is so long.
我几年前就把那一批画卖♥♥出去了
I sold that collection years ago.
你还记得卖♥♥给谁了吗
Do you remember to who?
还记得名字 或者地址吗
A name, an address.
是个在伦敦的商人
It was a--it was a dealer, uh, in London.
我们需要那个人的名字
We're gonna need that name.
很不幸 我没有记录交易信息
Unfortunately, I'm not one for record-keeping.
不好意思 我也希望能记住了更多的信息
I'm sorry. I wish-- I wish I remembered more.
你确定吗 那可是一大堆画
You sure? That's a lot of paintings.
肯定是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
Must've been a big sale.
这个嘛...
Well...
艺术家就是这样
it's the artist's way.
你用自己的灵魂创造 你将它展示给世界
You create with your soul, you put it out in the world,
世界想怎样就怎样
the world does with it what it does,
你继续前行
you move on.
你很喜欢希腊神话
You have a thing for Greek mythology.
或许喜欢复仇类的
Vengeance, perhaps?
神话体现出人类境况的戏剧性
Well, myths embody the drama of the human condition.
它们现在和希腊人构想出它们时一样重要
They're as relevant now as when the Greeks first imagined them.
而且不只有复仇
And it's not just vengeance.
神话探索爱情 欲望 失去
I mean, myths explore love, lust, loss,
死亡 以及我们内心的黑暗
death, the darkness in us all.
你内心的黑暗是什么
And what's your darkness?
什么
Yeah?
你们还和考尔德在一起吗
You still with Calder?
是的
We are.
不是他
It's not him.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
凶手带着另一名受害者又上线了
The killer's back online with another victim.
在直播
Live.
好吧
Okay.
普罗米修斯从众神那里偷出火种
Prometheus stole fire from the gods,
把它交给了人类
and gave it to man,
这份礼物在照亮道路的同时也灼伤了他们的手
a gift that burned their hands while it lit their way.
凶手选择了下一个神话
Killer chose his next myth.
普罗米修斯之火
The fire of Prometheus.
老天
Oh, my God.
你看够了吗
Have you seen enough?
林肯
Lincoln?
是 我看够了
Yes, I've seen enough.
飞机着陆的声音
Sound of the jets landing,
窗外能看见白石桥
view of the Whitestone Bridge out the window.
我们有足够的信息来找到这个地方
We had just enough information on the live feed to find this place.
但是时间不够
But not enough time.
房♥东说这个人叫加里·桑德斯
Landlord says the guy's name is Gary Saunders.
我们对他了解多少
What do we know about him?
他是个贩毒的败类
He was a low-life drug dealer.
这人原来把镇痛剂和止痛药
Guy was selling Oxy and Percs
卖♥♥给华尔街精英和纽约大学的学生
to Wall Streeters and NYU kids.
带我去他房♥间 找找线索
Show me the room. Scour for trace.
也没什么
Not much here.
你知道规律
You know the rules.
无论什么情况 杀手都会留下些什么
Whatever the conditions, the killer left something,
带走些什么
and took something away.
我懂了
No--I got it.
看仔细点
Look closer.
关掉他
Turn him off.
关掉他
Turn him off.
你想知道和林肯·莱姆一起工作的秘诀吗
You want to know the key to working with Lincoln Rhyme?
镇静剂
Xanax?
记住他有个致命缺陷
It's remembering he has a fatal flaw.
他太在乎了
He cares too much.
而且他有种上帝情结
And he has a God complex.
或许吧 他还急躁易怒
Maybe he does. He's also angry and impatient.
但事实是
But the truth is--
你永远别说我说过这句话
and don't you ever quote me on this--
他比我们所有人都聪明
he is smarter than the rest of us.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表