剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
是我杀了麦克斯·索比罗夫
I killed Max Sobirov.
我是为了保护邻居的孩子们
To protect the children of our neighborhood.
没有人协助我
No one helped me.
我的街区也没人听到或目击这事
No one on my block heard or saw anything.
你先去接待室等一下 好吗
We're gonna get you settled in our interview room, all right?
我在比那更糟糕的地方被审问过
I've been questioned in worse places.
他们不会真因为这个老太太杀了个恶棍
You really think the DA's gonna put an old lady in prison
就把她扔到监狱去吧
for killing a predator like Max Sobirov?
你开什么玩笑
What, are you kidding me?
他们说不定会给她颁个奖呢
I think they might try to give her a medal.
今早我起床前你就走了
You, uh, left before I was up this morning.
学校怎么样
How was school?
一切都和往常一样
The usual.
你工作怎么样
How was work?
不太寻常
Not the usual.
但结束的时候还是不错的
But it ended well.
你看
Look,
事情是这样的
here's the thing.
我知道你是个超级英雄 每天做着疯狂的工作
I know you're this superhero with a crazy job,
但一旦事情出了岔子
but when things go wrong,
你不能赖在我身上
you can't bring it down on me.
我知道
I know.
我知道了 你是对的
I know. You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也不好意思 对我刚刚说的话
I'm sorry too. For what I said.
我知道现在你要管的事情太多了
I know you just have a lot on your plate
你也只是想做到你的最好
and you're just trying to do your best.
对
Yeah.
我给你买♥♥了件短袖
I got you a T-shirt.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
当然啦
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了
Hey,
如果你有需要谈谈心可以跟我讲
if you ever need to talk about anything,
讲什么都可以的
I can handle it.
就是警♥察♥那些事
It's just cop stuff.
你放心吧
Everything's fine.
我保证
I promise.
记得特拉斯科医生说的
Remember what Dr. Trask said.
病情是不可预测的
It's unpredictable.
脚趾头没了 就这么回事
It's gone is what it is.
就是根脚趾头
Well, it's just a toe.
这可是你说的
You said it.
林肯
Lincoln?
希利特 恭喜你带露西回来
Sellitto. Congrats on bringing Lucy home.
谢谢 我就是来庆祝的
Thanks. I came to celebrate.
老规矩
Our old tradition.
办完案子 举起杯子
Close a case, raise a glass.
我可不能举
Not that I can raise mine.
我给你准备好了
I got you covered.
敬露西·阿瑟
To Lucy Arthur.
敬永不言弃
To never giving up.
干杯
Yeah.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表