剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
I think that's enough for now.
明白 女士
Understood, ma'am,
但另一个人可能有危险
but someone else might be in danger.
阿米莉亚 犯罪现场 犯罪现场
Amelia, crime scene, crime scene,?
我看着我父母死的
I watched my parents die.
我那年14岁
I was 14.
我们在我最喜欢的餐厅吃晚饭
We were eating dinner at my favorite restaurant.
阿斯托里亚的拉斯基餐馆
Laskey's in Astoria.
我们的服务员叫茱莉 我能记得
Our waitress' name was Julie, a name I only remember
是因为她的前男友约翰那天晚上
because Julie's ex-boyfriend John showed up that night
带着那天下午买♥♥的格洛克17出现了
with a Glock 17 he'd bought that afternoon.
你知道后面的事了
You know the rest.
约翰·怀特海德在拉斯基餐馆向14个人开枪
John Whitehead shot 14 people at Laskey's Restaurant.
七人死亡
Killed seven.
我不太记得那时候的事了
I don't remember much from that time.
说实话 我都不太记得我父母的葬礼了
If I'm being honest, I barely remember my parents' funeral.
但当晚那个卡座的情景
But I can place myself right back there
我还历历在目
in that corner booth that night.
红皮座椅
The red leather.
我母亲靠过来把我挡在后身时
The smell of my mother's perfume...
她身上的香水味儿
As she leaned over to shield me.
你被他袭击的那个场景也依然历历在目
You can place yourself in the spot that he attacked you,
对吗
can't you?
在那之后是一片模糊 我知道的
Everything after is a blur, I know.
但被袭击的那一刻
But that one moment.
巷子
The alley.
杂货店后面的那条
Behind the grocery.
在我家南边 三个街区的距离
Three blocks south of my place.
好的 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 犯罪现场确定了
There, you got your crime scene.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我也是
Me too.
根本看不见他的脸
Can't even see his face.
退回去
Go back.
不得不说 达伦好像有了点小发现
I hate to say it, but Darren might have stumbled upon something.
艾瑞克
Eric.
看 你们看不到
There, it's no accident
我们友善邻家集骨者的脸 是有原因的
you can't see our friendly neighborhood Bone Collector's face.
他故意用手臂挡住了自己的脸
Look how he purposely shielded his face with his arm
就像他清楚市里监控探头的具体♥位♥置
as if he knows exactly where the city surveillance cameras are.
你觉得他能进入监控系统吗
You think he has access to that system?
这样就能解释
It would explain how
他这些年为什么总能巧妙避开我们了
he's so deftly avoided us all these years.
城市监控部门员工吗
City surveillance employee?
要拿到员工名单需要法♥院♥指令
We'll need a court order to get that list.
嗯 我去打电♥话♥催人办一下
Yeah, I'll make a call, get it expedited.
这是我们离揭开他身份最近的一次
This is the closest we've come to identifying him.
好样的
Good work.
瑞秋 我今天会晚点回家
Rachel, listen, I'm gonna be late tonight.
几个小时 我自己应该能行的
I think I might be able to manage on my own for a few hours,
即使我正处于步入成年的敏感期
even at the tender young age of basically a legal adult.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
熊孩子
Brat.
我妹妹 她16岁了
My sister, she's 16.
我负责照顾她
I take care of her.
我也是抚养我兄弟的姐妹长大的
I raised my siblings too.
我懂得
I get it.
关于你♥爸♥妈的事
That story about your parents...
是你成为警♥察♥的原因吗
That's why you became a cop?
是我以前想做犯罪侧写师的原因
It's why I was going to be a criminal profiler, yeah.
以前
Was?
联邦调查局拒绝了我 今早才知道的
The FBI rejected me. Found out this morning.
其实是我自己的错
It's ah, well, I mean, it's my fault, really.
我在申请材料上做假了
I lied on my application.
我就知道
I knew it.
看到你第一眼我就说了 这是个重罪犯
Soon as I saw you, I said, "She's a convicted felon."
我有创伤后应激障碍和各种焦虑紊乱症
I have PTSD and various anxiety disorders.
顺便说一句 联邦调查局并不会
By the way, having mental conditions
因为你有心理问题就判定你不合格
does not disqualify you from serving in the FBI.
没错
No.
隐瞒的话就会
Hiding it does.
是的
Yes.
我再也不会隐瞒这些了
I'm never lying about it again.
你们一定不会相信这个
You're never gonna believe this.
林肯 我找到根头发
Lincoln, I got a hair.
集骨者的头发吗
A hair from the Bone Collector?
从塔莎衣服右边袖子里找到的
From Tasha's clothes inside the right sleeve.
凶手有法布瑞氏症
Our guy's got Fabry disease.
这种病是肾里缺少一种稀有的酶
It's a rare enzyme deficiency in the kidneys
一般用一种更罕见的叫格拉弗德的药治疗
treated with an even rarer medication called Galafold,
我在头发里发现了这种药
traces of which I found in the hair.
找到城市监控的员工名单了吗
We have a list of city employees yet?
希利特的人刚刚发给我
Sellitto's guy just got it to me.
你可以
Can you...
查一下医保记录看谁用过格拉弗德吗
Check all their insurance records for anyone on Galafold?
正在查呢
Yep, doing it now.
你要怎么着手查这些
How exactly are you getting this?
非常合法地查
Very, very legally.
纽约市州政♥府♥职员信息数据库
搜索中
对照检索管理城市监控的员工和
Cross referencing city surveillance employees
所有用格拉弗德的病人名单
with patients on Galafold.
你们怎么想
What do you say, guys?
纽约市警♥察♥局
找到一名对象
搜索面部数据库
找到两张照片
纽约市警♥察♥局
你们准备好见集骨者了吗
You ready to meet the Bone Collector?
纽约市警♥察♥局
罗伯特·欧·斯特姆
罗伯特·欧·斯特姆
Robert O. Sturm.
青少年时因为虐待动物多次被捕
Multiple arrests for animal cruelty as a teen,
成年后又开始企图纵火
attempted arson as an adult.
满足连环杀手的所有要素
Checks the right boxes for a serial killer.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold up.
他曾在精神病院待了四年
He was in a mental institution for four years.
2013年至2017年
2013 to 2017.
等等 那就意味着
Wait, but that means...
那意味着当集骨者
It means Robert Sturm was locked up
害我瘫痪的时候罗伯特·斯特姆还被关着
when the Bone Collector put me in this bed.
斯特姆的病例显示
Sturm's patient files say
他曾对连环杀手特别着迷 尤其是
that he was obsessed with serial killers, especially...
他只是个模仿者
He's a copycat.
真正的集骨者依然逍遥法外
The real Bone Collector's still out there somewhere.
天啊 你有必要像这样偷偷靠近我吗
God, do you have to sneak up on me like that?
聚会是在明天
The party's tomorrow, you know.
我知道 我只是希望一切都完美
I know, I just want everything to be perfect.
就让我当个小神经质吧
Let me be a little neurotic.
"集骨者"回来了吗
纽约警♥察♥局称 作案手法与那些臭名昭著的连环杀手很相似
是谁
Who is it?
工作上的事
Work.
我可能得去办公室几小时
I may have to go into the office for a couple of hours.
行
Okay.
斯特姆 斯特姆
Sturm. S T U R M
白人男性 三十七岁
White male, 37 years old.
请求精英突击队支援 两个队的
Requesting ESU, two teams...
受害者可能就在当地
Victim possibly on the premises.
封锁他周围半英里的区域
Block off 1/2 mile around his neighborhood.
你们待在这里 我们会给你们打电♥话♥的
You guys stay here. We'll call you.
你去吧
You do that.
早该知道那不是他
Should have known it wasn't him.
我们在一天内救了一名妇女的命
We saved a woman's life
并追查到了一个连环杀手
and tracked down a serial killer in a day.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表