剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
He owes people a lot of money.
这些人会伤害他 杀了他
These people would've hurt him. Killed him.
什么人 谢尔比
What people, Shelby?
他和一些狠角色混在一起
He runs with a rough crowd.
我们的父亲 他抛弃了他
Our father, he ditched him.
我为他感到难过
I felt bad for him.
难过到让你去绑♥架♥老板的女儿吗
Bad enough to help kidnap your boss' daughter?
他问了好多与她有关的问题
He asked a lot of questions about her.
我以为他只是感兴趣
I thought he was just showing interest.
我不知道他的计划是什么
I had no idea what his plan was.
我发现的时候 吓坏了
When I found out, I freaked out.
我去找布兰登 让他一定要收手
I went to Brendan. I told him he had to end this.
所以是布兰登打了你
So Brendan did this to you?
不不不 他绝对不会这样对我
No, no, no. He would never do this.
我劝他放走特蕾莎
I-I talked him into letting Teresa go,
但是这个人出现了
but then this guy showed up.
什么人
What guy?
一定是布兰登的同伙
It's got to be Brendan's accomplice.
谢尔比 挺住
Shelby, stay with us.
这个人长什么样
What did this guy look like?
他的脸像老鼠 他很生气被我知道了
He had a face like a rat. He was pissed that I knew.
布兰登试图阻止他
Brendan tried to stop him,
但是他觉得我会说出去
but he thought that I would talk.
我去叫人
I'm gonna get help.
谢尔比 拜托了
Shelby, please.
告诉我特蕾莎在哪
Please tell me where Teresa is.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也希望能告诉你她在哪
I wish I could tell you where she was.
我觉得他们是不会放她走的
I don't think they're gonna let her go.
有好消息也有坏消息
Good news and bad news.
谢尔比·维特斯情况不太好
Shelby Waites isn't doing well.
快告诉我这是坏消息
Tell me that's the bad news.
好消息是当医院剪下了她的衣服
Well, the good news is that when the hospital cut off her clothes
好给她做手术时
to take her into surgery--
你拿走了它们来让我做痕检
You grabbed them so I could run them for trace evidence.
你太棒了
You're brilliant.
这其实是林肯出的主意
Well, it was Lincoln's idea.
他说让你"先来个实证搜查"
He said, "Run a hard evidence test--"
"再做化学证物分♥析♥"
"Before running a chemical evidence test."
这不是我第一次下场了
Not my first rodeo.
行吧 别迁怒传话人
Yeah, well, don't shoot the messenger.
-他其实没说错 -的确如此
- He's right though. - Yeah, he sure is.
那是什么
What's that?
幸运的话 这可能是能指向布兰登所在的关键
With any luck, the key to finding Brendan's location.
马丁内兹先生 怎么了
Mr. Martinez, what is it?
警长说我该直接来找你谈
The Chief said I should come straight to you.
绑♥架♥犯给我送了个消息
The kidnappers sent me a message.
什么消息
What kind of message?
见鬼
Damn.
你瞧瞧他们都对我的女儿做了什么
Look what they did to her. My daughter.
我怎么能确定她还活着
I mean, how do I even know she's still alive?
断指处的血迹表明她被切指时还活着
The blood at the cut line tell us she was alive when they did this.
这个手指证明了她还活着
The finger is proof of life.
不是别人 这是她的手指 我女儿的手指
Not the finger, her finger. My daughter's finger.
这事很糟 但这证明他们也被逼入绝境了
It's terrible, but it tells us they're desperate,
而且知道他们必须让她活着
and knows they need her alive.
我想了结这件事
I want this over.
随便吧 我不在乎了 我想现在就给钱
Whatever it is. I don't care. I want to pay now.
我理解的 如果这真是你想做的
I understand. And if that's what you want to do,
决定权在你
it's your call.
但你认为这样做是错的
But you think it's a mistake.
-这是场赌博 -这不是游戏
- It's a gamble. - This isn't a game!
我不能拿我女儿的命来赌
I'm not gambling with my daughter's life.
我知道这不是游戏 但一旦他们拿到钱
I know it's not a game, but once they get the money,
他们就不需要特蕾莎了
they don't need Teresa.
但现在知道布兰登
But at least with Brendan,
我们知道我们是在跟个小罪犯打交道
we know we're dealing with a petty criminal.
他头一次干这事
He's never done this before,
这意味着他难以预测
which means he's unpredictable.
我们不知道他会做什么
We don't know what he'll do.
你有孩子吗 警探
Do you have children, Detective?
我有一个儿子
I have a son.
-那也许你会懂我 -我懂的
- Then maybe you understand. - I do.
如果是他被绑♥架♥ 如非必要我不会付赎金
And if it were him, I wouldn't pay until I had to
因为我相信我有能力找到他
because I would bank on my ability to find him.
而我需要那根手指来找你女儿
And to do that, I'll need that finger.
你说什么
What?
我们知道特蕾莎被关在某个工厂里
We know Teresa is being held in a factory somewhere,
这意味着手指上可能有能找到她的线索
which means that finger may contain evidence that finds her.
马丁内兹先生
Mr. Martinez...
如果是我的家人被绑了
if it were my family,
我会按照林肯说的去做
I'd do whatever Lincoln thought was best.
如果有谁能找到你女儿 那一定是他
If anyone can find your daughter, he can.
请告诉我我们能歇口气
Tell me we have a break.
尚无动静
No moves yet.
凯特多线作业 一边采验那根手指
Kate's multitasking, running the finger
一边给衣服做痕检
and the trace from the clothes.
确认是特蕾莎的手指了吗
And we know it's hers?
指纹对上了 没错
The print is a match, yeah.
我们知道至少当手指送来的时候她还活着
We know that she was at least alive when he sent it.
是的
Right.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你不是要找些案卷吗
Those files you wanted?
那个韦斯切斯特的绑♥架♥案
The old kidnappings from Westchester?
-你拿到了 -是的
- You got 'em? - Yeah.
-你没告诉任何人吧 -没有 你知我知
- You didn't tell anyone? - No, not a soul.
你能把它们送去林肯家吗
Can you have them sent to Lincoln's apartment?
有什么东西可送他那的
Have what sent to Lincoln's apartment?
谢了
Thanks.
我知道你查到了点东西
I know you found something.
你去查记录只是因为想
The only reason you work records
抢先拿走最佳案件
is so you can snoop the best case.
我从来不需抢 我可是个神探
I do not snoop. I'm an armchair detective.
有时我在他们调查前
Sometimes I even figure out who did it
就推理出是谁干的了
before the investigators do.
你的确很聪明
Well, you are smart.
但我没有你那么聪明 皮特
Yeah, I'm not as smart as you are, Peter.
我倾向做取证和实验室工作
I'm partial to forensics, lab work,
拥有找警探们看漏眼的证据的能力
the ability to find evidence the detectives missed.
我懂你为什么对集骨者感兴趣
I get why you're interested in the Bone Collector.
如果你当时经办这个案子 他们早就捉到他了
If you were on the case, they'd have caught him years ago.
拜托 他们用了八年都居然没能抓到这个人
I mean, come on, eight years they can't find this guy?
我个人认为他们这次会抓住他的
Between us, I think they're gonna catch him this time.
他们有新发现了
They have something new.
什么"新"发现
What do you mean, "New"?
他们有了个线索 有个疑犯 我也不是很清楚
Well, they got a lead, a suspect--I'm not sure.
他们没有广而告之
They're not going through channels.
我知道你有门路的
I know you.
你肯定知道他们手上有什么
You know what they have.
我不知道他们有什么
Well, I don't know what they have,
但我能猜到是什么
but I can guess.
每根手指背后都有个故事
Every finger tells a story.
我从指甲里找到微量的萘和动物性油脂
I found traces of naphthalene and tallow under the nail,
在手指上发现了聚氨酯
and urethane on the finger.
聚氨酯常用于密封剂
Urethane is generally used as a sealant.
萘和动物性油脂常用于老式锅炉的润滑油
Naphthalene and tallow are used in old school boiler grease.
《截断的乐队》可是别想弹了
So much for playing Stump the Band.
但光是纽约就有上千个生产这些的工厂
But there's a thousand manufacturing sites in New York alone.
要找好多家呢
It's a lot of doorbells to ring.
我有说我说完了吗
Did I say I was finished?
我们在谢尔比的衣服上找到了少量马尼拉麻
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表