剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
Amelia.
看着一个人死去
Watching someone die...
还是我认识的人
Someone I knew...
我仰慕的人
someone I looked up to.
我知道
I know.
我知道我们现在没时间闹情绪
I know we don't have time for emotion right now.
我必须放下私情 直到案子结束
I have to put it aside until this is done.
我不会放下我的情绪
I'm not putting my emotions aside.
是吗
No?
绝不
Hell no.
我很愤怒 我很生气
I'm angry. I'm furious.
如果你想难过 就难过吧
So if you want to be sad, be sad.
让它成为你的动力
Let it fuel you.
如果你想生气 让它激励你
If you want to be mad, let it motivate you.
好啊
Yeah, I like that.
集骨者绝对料不到
The Bone Collector won't know what's coming.
还有件事
One more thing.
我不要再那么喊他了
I'm no longer calling him that,
自诩的自以为是的称号♥
the self-anointed, self-important title.
你知道他究竟是谁吗
You know who he really is?
皮特·泰勒
Peter Taylor,
大名号♥之后的小人物
the small man behind the big name.
我们要让他为卡特遭受的一切
We're going to make sure he pays
付出代价
for what he just did to Cutter.
为他对所有人犯下的罪行
For what he did to all of them.
拳击馆留下了三条线索
Three clues left at the boxing gym.
这是第一条
Here's number one.
某种电子门卡
It's an electronic key card of some kind.
据我分♥析♥ 并非常见酒店门卡
It's not your standard hotel one as far as I can tell,
这可能对我们有利
which might work in our favor
因为可能更好缩小范围
'cause it could make it easier to narrow down.
你正在做吗
Which you're doing right now?
我只是想告诉你一声
I just wanted to keep you in the loop.
我正在做了
Which I'm doing right now.
我再去查
I'll do a deeper dive.
第二和第三条线索是一对
Clues two and three are a pair.
真抱歉 我该剪掉的
I'm so sorry. I should've cropped that.
不 我需要看到一切
No, I need to see everything.
继续
Keep going.
花瓣
A flower petal.
我正在园艺数据库里查DNA
I am running the DNA through a horticultural database.
-花的DNA吗 -一切活物都有
- Flower DNA? - All living things.
花瓣旁是什么
What's near the petal?
水和面粉
Water and wheat flour,
可能是小面包干或饼干的
maybe from a flatbread or a cracker.
所以他是真的在给我们留下面包屑[线索]
So he's literally leaving us bread crumbs.
我现在只能说
And all I can tell you right now
上面有某种印记
is that there's some sort of imprint on it,
可能是字母I
maybe a letter I.
我在调整图像
I'm working the image.
我查到门卡后试试锐化图像
I'll try to enhance it once I run down the key card.
林肯
Lincoln.
克莱尔 怎么了
Claire, what's the matter?
-是娜娅和卡姆登 -怎么了
- It's Naia and Camden. - What's wrong?
他们来了
They're here.
惊喜
Surprise!
你改变了这里的一切
You changed everything in here.
就像个高科技蝙蝠洞
It's like a high-tech Batcave.
还以为你早该不迷恋蝙蝠侠了
I thought you'd be past your Batman phase by now.
我现在迷恋斯蒂芬·库里了
I'm in my Steph Curry phase.
我会双手运球
I can do the two-handed dribble.
他的球队参加了锦标赛
His team had a tournament.
小斯蒂芬·库里想给你个惊喜
Steph Curry here wanted to surprise you.
我惊喜到了
Well, I'm surprised.
卡姆登 能不能让你妈和我说句话
Camden, do you want to give your mom and I a minute?
克莱尔在冰箱里放满了好东西
Claire keeps the fridge stocked, plenty of good stuff.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们昨晚确认了集骨者的身份
We ID'd the Bone Collector last night.
-你没看到吗 -天啊
- You didn't see anything? - Oh, God.
我们8点到的机场
We got to the airport at 8:00.
我一直开了飞行模式
I've been in airplane mode.
我...
I...
他是谁
who is he?
他曾是一名鉴证专家
He was a forensic specialist.
我们还一起上了警校
We were in the academy together.
-你认识他 -他...
- You knew him? - He was...
看上去人畜无害 不起眼
innocuous, forgettable,
-但我本该... -什么
- but still, I should have-- - What?
找到他 抓到他 把他关起来
Found him, caught him, put him away.
他刚杀了名联调局探员 还有他自己的妻子
He just killed an FBI agent. He killed his wife.
这次 我不抓到他 他不会罢休的
This time, he's not stopping until I catch him.
或他找上你
Or until he catches you.
你想要的东西在抽屉里
What you're really looking for is in the drawer.
希利特不会喜欢的
Sellitto's not gonna like that.
别说是我告诉你的
Hm, yeah, well, don't tell anyone I told you.
他的爆米花 这也有
His kettle corn, you have it?
是啊 传奇吧
Oh, yeah. Legendary, right?
咱俩出去吧
Hey, let's you and I get out of here.
不够大家分的
There's not enough to share.
带娜娅和卡姆登去安全屋
Get Naia and Camden to a safe house.
安排最好的队伍守着他们
Set up the best team you know.
任何人不得进出
No one gets in. No one gets out.
比那更好 我亲自守着他们
I'll do you one better. I'll stay there myself.
希利特的新搭档吗
Sellitto's new partner?
艾瑞卡·卡斯提奥警探 女士
Detective Eric Castillo, ma'am.
集骨者别想靠近你的家人
Bone Collector isn't gonna get anywhere near your family.
等你准备好的
Whenever you're ready.
卡姆登 这样吧
Camden, here's the deal.
我跟你说实话
I'm going to be honest with you.
集骨者已回到了纽约
The Bone Collector is back in New York.
他要对付我 我要抓捕他
He's coming after me, and I'm going after him.
你怕吗
You scared?
我也怕
Me too.
但我赌你赢
But my money's on you.
我爱你
I love you.
等一切结束我们再见
I'll see you when this is over.
我们休息过了 我们得破解三条线索
We've had time; we need to figure out the three clues.
门卡
Key card?
以下是我的发现 根据磁条
Here's what I found. The magnetic strip tell us
门卡由NPC公♥司♥制♥造♥
the card is manufactured by NPC, Inc.,
国家塑料卡片
National Plastic Cards.
这是NPC42型
The type is the NPC 42.
这一带有三十几家酒店用它们
Three dozen hotels in the area that use it.
-凯特 面包屑快查到了吧 -嗯
- Kate, please tell us we're closer on the breadcrumbs. - We are.
印记并非字母I
The imprint wasn't the letter I.
是这个
It was this.
圣餐饼
A communion wafer.
看印记 这个圣餐饼是在
And according to the imprint, this specific one was made
费城一家与世隔绝的修道院做的
at a cloistered monastery in Philadelphia.
他不会是让我们去费城
Well, he's not sending us to Philadelphia.
花呢
What's the flower?
芍药 白芍药
A peony, a white peony.
你清楚什么意思
You know what it means.
不是修道院
It's not the monastery.
是教堂 天主教婚礼时 在教堂领圣餐
It's the church where you take communion at a Catholic wedding
然后去酒店办婚宴
but have the reception at a hotel.
看下酒店名单 应该会有
If you check that list, you're going to find
河对岸 新泽西的马西酒店
the Marcy Hotel across the river in Jersey
他们用NPC42型门卡
uses the NPC 42 key card.
芍药是胸花的常用花
The peony is a flower often used in boutonnieres,
我所以知道 是因为我戴过
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表