剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
没有人看见他
no one saw him.
没有人看到任何东西
No one saw anything.
因为维修已经封路了
The track was closed for repair.
监控探头也被黑了
Security cameras went dark.
但这是场胜利 林肯
But it was a win, Lincoln.
我们第一次把人救下来了
I mean, for the first time, we saved someone.
不是胜利 还有两个人今天死了
It's not a win. Two more people died today.
我们还根本不知道他在哪里 而且他又耍了我
We're not closer to finding him, and he played me again.
我错了
I was wrong,
如果你还没有想通
and if you hadn't seen through it...
但我想通了
But I did.
然后希利特说服了你
And then Sellitto convinced you to listen,
然后你搞清楚了
and then you figured it out.
现在他肯定很震惊
And now, he's gonna be shaken up
因为他的游戏没有成功
because his game didn't work.
-我们打败他了 -我就是担心这个
- We beat him. - That's what worries me.
当他赢的时候 他会销声匿迹一年
When he wins the game, he goes dark for a year.
他输的时候会怎么样
What happens when he loses?
他想再玩一次吗
Does he have to play again?
明天吗
Tomorrow?
我们不能让他再玩了
We can't let him play again.
是啊 但我们怎么阻止他
Yeah, but how do we stop him?
干得不错 莱姆警官
Nice work, Officer Rhyme.
谢谢
Thank you.
15年前
还有事吗
Something else?
是的
Yes.
你很聪明也很厉害
You're smart and you're good,
但你很自大 林肯
but you're arrogant, Lincoln.
让我提醒你 我有个团队
But may I remind you, I had a team
我们也追踪他很长时间了
and we spent a long time tracking this guy.
你把他抓住了 我也表扬你
You brought us the final piece, and for that, I commend you,
但这不是你一个人的行动
but this wasn't you alone.
这是团队合作
It was a team effort,
如果你合作不来
and if you can't play on the team,
你能做得很好
you'll be good,
但也只能做到这么好
but you'll only be so good.
你说这游戏是他扔球我击球
You said the game is he throws and I swing,
但他不是跟我一个人玩了
but he's not playing me anymore.
他在跟我们玩
He's playing us.
你说得对 我们今天赢了
And you're right. We had a victory today.
不是胜利了 而是小赢一场
Not a win, but a small victory.
我们学到什么了
What did we learn?
什么帮我们改写了规则
What helps us change the rules?
今天全是关于你的失败
Today was all about your failures,
他在旧事重提
and he was throwing them in your face.
至于我怎么看
So what that says to me is
他现在也有挥之不去的失败了
he's got his own failures that haunt him.
什么失败
Like what?
他作为集骨者没有失败
Well, he hasn't failed as the Bone Collector,
但没有人一天天上来就杀三个人
but nobody starts killing three people in a day.
这是个升级
That's an escalation.
所以他是从哪开始的
So where did he start?
从他学会毁灭证据之前
Before he learned to get away with everything?
从他学会不犯错之前
Before he learned not to make mistakes?
你觉得我没查过吗
Well, don't you think I've done that?
我们查过所有东西了
We went through everything.
也翻过一堆堆的悬案
Piled through unsolved cases for years.
但你现在有一整个团队
Yeah, but now you have a whole team here.
我们换换参数 换换视角
We change the parameters, look in different places,
看看其他案子
look at other crimes.
我们把现在所有已知的情况都做个侧写
We profile everything that we know now
继续找线索直到找到他
and we keep looking until we find him.
我们去找他杀的第一个人或者第二个
So we find his first kill or his second,
他犯下错误的地方
where he made a mistake.
是个好计划
It's a good plan,
但局面还是不会改变
but it doesn't change the game for him.
他还会继续杀人
He's gonna keep killing.
市民已经陷入恐慌了
And the city's already in a panic.
那我们试着让集骨者恐慌吧
Well, let's see if we can stir up a little panic in the Bone Collector.
该出击了
Play offense.
我是亨特·迪尔菲尔德 我将与警探
I'm Hunter Deerfield live with NYPD detective
林肯·莱姆探讨今天的重大新闻
Lincoln Rhyme to talk about our breaking story:
集骨者的归来
the return of the Bone Collector.
三年前 在追捕声名狼藉的连环杀手时
So three years ago, your hunt for the infamous serial killer
您瘫痪并退役
left you paralyzed and retired from the force.
如今 又有两名纽约市民被杀
Today, two more New Yorkers have been murdered,
但您阻止了第三起
but not a third.
是的 安娜娜·塞鲁还活着
That's right. Anaña Ceru is alive.
今晚 我们打败了集骨者
Tonight, we beat the Bone Collector at his game.
好的 我想问您
Now, let me ask you this.
追捕集骨者
他躲藏了三年 为什么现在回来
For three years, he went dark. Why is he back now?
他回来只有一个目的
I believe he's back for one reason:
他想嘲笑我 因为我回来了
to taunt me, because I'm back.
但今晚起他做不到了 我不干了
But as of tonight, he can't do that anymore. I quit.
-您不管这个案子了吗 -不是的
- You're quitting the case? - No.
我不想陪他玩了
I'm quitting the game.
因为他作弊
Because he cheats.
他在比赛中作弊
His game is rigged.
精心设计误导我们
It's an elaborate distraction,
所以 我决定
so instead, I've decided--
林肯·莱姆
我们决定
we've decided.
我和我的团队
My team and I,
我们要来一场新比赛
we're going to play a new game.
让我给集骨者强调一下
so let me address the Bone Collector directly,
如果他在看的话
if he's watching.
八年间 我们一直让你制定规则
For eight years, we let you set the rules,
现在 我们不干了
but now we're done.
我们要制定新的比赛新的规则
We have a new game with new rules.
你只需要知道 我们正在找你
And all you need to know is we're coming for you
我们也会找到你的
and we will find you.
谢谢您 莱姆警探
Thank you, Detective Rhyme.
现在大家知道了 新比赛新规则
And there you have it. A new game with new rules.
集骨者最好小心了
The Bone Collector better watch out.
你知道这事多久了
How long have you known?
我们追查他好几周了
We've been after him for a few weeks.
瑞秋 他知道我们住哪儿
Rach, he knows where we live.
他往公♥寓♥寄了一根骨头
He sent a human bone to the apartment,
我没跟你说过
and I didn't tell you
我想保护你
because I wanted to protect you.
特别是当你经历过那些事后
Especially after everything that you've been through.
但你应该知道这一切
But you deserve to know what's happening,
尽管我跟你一样害怕
even if it scares me as much as it scares you
尽管我不能保证不会出事
and even if I can't promise it'll be okay.
也许你该继续瞒着我的
M--maybe you were right to lie to me.
过来
Oh, come here.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
林肯说的那些
What Lincoln said...
新比赛 新规则
a--about the new game and the new rules...
真的会管用吗
Is that really gonna work?
老爸 你在熬夜呢
Hey, Dad. You're up late.
老年人不得早睡吗
Don't old people have to go to bed early?
臭小子
Funny man.
你篮球打得如何了
How was basketball?
挺好的
It was good.
对不起 我没跟你说
Sorry I didn't tell you.
没事
It's fine.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- You like it? - I do.
我很高兴
Glad to hear.
所以 你有啥吩咐吗
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表