剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
林肯 我们五分钟就到
Lincoln, we're five minutes out.
你已经进去了 是吧
You're already inside, aren't you?
我们追踪他五年了
We've been chasing him for five years.
那你再等五分钟也无妨
Yeah, well, you can wait five more minutes.
楼上似乎有人呼救
Sounds of distress coming from upstairs.
他身边有受害人
He's got a victim with him.
林肯 等待支援
Lincoln, wait for backup.
你是否考虑过
You ever consider the possibility
这世上可能有比你聪明的人
that someone out there might be smarter than you?
一切皆有可能
I suppose anything's possible.
男受害者 还活着
Male victim, alive,
绑着有定时器的装置
wired to a device with a timer.
装置 炸♥弹♥吗
A device? You mean like a bomb?
是的
Yeah.
就是炸♥弹♥
Exactly like a bomb.
你要教我怎么拆弹吗
You gonna tell me how to defuse it?
什么 你不能拆弹
What? You don't.
你得等支援 我们三分钟就到
You wait for backup. We're three minutes out.
他没有三分钟了
He doesn't have three minutes.
我是林肯·莱姆警探
I'm Detective Lincoln Rhyme.
我会救你出去的
I'm gonna get you out of this.
三根电线 红 白 绿
Three wires, red, white, and green,
把受害人跟一个看上去不妙的罐子连在一起
connecting the victim to a serious looking canister.
集骨者做一切都另有深意
Everything means something with the Bone Collector.
林肯 跟我说话
Lincoln, talk to me.
我们没事了
We're okay.
他用了旧二氧化钛罐子做炸♥弹♥
He used an old titanium dioxide canister to make the bomb.
那是原来做墨水的颜料
It's a pigment used to make ink.
真是有趣的小知识 但
Yeah, that's a great fun fact, but...
准确说是白墨水 所以我剪了白线
Specifically white ink, so I cut the white wire.
-地板 -什么
- The floor! - What?
你还不愿放弃生命吗 林肯
Are you still clinging to life, Lincoln?
你动都动不了
You can't even move.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
希望你听得到
I hope you can.
我要你听到自己
I want you to hear the sound
不够聪明的声音
of you being just not smart enough.
就差一步
Just too late.
不 等等
No, wait!
不不不
No, no, no!
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
分散
Spread out!
分头行动 把这里搜个遍
Spread out and search everything!
叫医生来
Get me a medic!
医生
Medic!
有警员受伤
We have an officer down.
动作快点 快找医生来
Come on, guys. We need a medic.
没事的 伙计
It's okay, pal.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的 哥们
You're gonna be okay, buddy.
三年后
这玩意是用来洗水槽的吗
Is that to clean the sink or something?
这是甘蓝姜冰沙
It's a kale ginger smoothie.
甘蓝啊
Kale, oh.
就是那个毛多点的菠菜吧
Is that the one that's like spinach but with more fur?
我迟到了
I am so late.
睡过头是营养不良的征兆
Oversleeping is a sign of malnutrition.
其实这只能说明我加完班
Mm, actually, it's a sign of studying all night
还彻夜学习
after working overtime
来养活我喝甘蓝的早熟小妹
to provide for my precocious, kale-drinking sister.
但是呢 总得有人有个负责任的大人样吧
But, alas, someone has to be the responsible adult.
我忘了什么来着
What am I forgetting?
谢谢
Thank you.
-多加奶油干酪 -还是我妹懂我
- Extra cream cheese? - That's my girl.
我还收了邮件
Oh, and I got the mail.
很遗憾 你的申请已被拒绝
你的申请与内部调查结果存在出入 故拒绝你加入国家最高执法机构
此类政策的违反有悖于我方机构的诚信原则
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Fine.
选择明智点 好吗
Make good choices, okay?
好
Okay.
你以为自己在干什么
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
你错过了我们约好的早饭
You missed our breakfast date.
抱歉 阿米莉亚
Sorry, Amelia.
我昨晚挺累的
I had a long night.
我懂的
I feel you.
-吃吧 -警官
- Cheers. - Officer!
警官 有人在铁轨上
Officer! There's someone on the tracks.
我想联♥系♥下辆火车
I'm trying to raise the next train,
但是列车长不接电♥话♥
but the conductor, he's not answering.
打给调度办公室
Call the control office.
让他们把这条线上的所有车次都停了
Tell them to stop all trains on this line.
现在就去
Go now!
六号♥列车隧♥道♥需要救护车
I got a 10-54 in the 6 line tunnel.
请求后...
Requesting ba...
请求...
Request...
该死
Damn it.
停车 快停车
Stop the train! Stop!
我知道由我来说不太合适 萨克斯
I know it's not PC for me to say this, Sachs,
但你真是确确实实地疯了
but you're crazy, certifiable.
我只是想保护
I was trying to preserve
犯罪现场的完整性
the integrity of the crime scene.
你知道什么会破坏犯罪现场的完整性吗
You know what ruins the integrity of a crime scene?
一个在铁轨上血肉横飞的警♥察♥
A cop splattered all over the tracks.
就是你拦停了火车吗
You the one who stopped that train?
没错
That's right.
好 我是希利特警探
Yeah, I'm Detective Sellitto.
这是我搭档 卡斯提奥警探
This is my partner detective Castillo.
你能和我们去一趟市郊吗
You think you can come uptown with us?
你刚刚赢得了一次
You just won yourself a ticket to meet
见了不起的林肯·莱姆的机会
the great Lincoln Rhyme.
什么 你认真的吗
What? You serious?
等等 你是要带我去见林肯·莱姆吗
Wait, you're taking me to meet Lincoln Rhyme?
犯罪医学的圣父 圣子 圣灵
Father, son, and holy ghost of forensic criminalistics.
这是他自己说的
He does say so himself.
我还在警校就读过他的书了
I read his book when I was in the academy.
我以为他退休了
I thought he was retired.
你在隧♥道♥里发现的那宗犯罪现场
Yeah, well the crime scene you found in that tunnel
可能会改变这一点
might just change that.
你是第一个到现场的 他会想和你谈的
You were first on the scene. He's gonna wanna talk to you.
如果你喜欢被一个居高临下的混♥蛋♥斥责
If you love getting berated by a condescending prick,
你可就有耳福了
it's a real treat.
林肯是个好人
Lincoln's a good man.
他只是容易激动而已
He's just intense.
我敢保证 如果你如我所料般地出手
I promise you, if you do what you're about to do,
你可就大错特错了
it'll be the biggest mistake of your life.
那可真血腥
Oh, that's-that's a lot of blood.
抱歉 孩子 看着别人输给自己
Sorry, kid, it's never easy watching someone
挺不容易的
realize I'm the greatest.
作为一个老人跟青少年斗难道不害臊吗
Isn't it embarrassing being an old man playing against teenagers?
一个小屁孩被一个老人虐爆
Is it embarrassing being a teenager
是不是特羞耻啊
getting murderlized by an old man?
林肯 有人来看你了
Lincoln, you have visitors.
得下线了 孩子 多读点书吧
Ah, gotta go, kid. Read a book or something.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
这地方看起来不一样了 你搬过你的床了
Place looks different. You move your bed?
这边光线比较好
Light's better on this side.
而且重新装♥修♥会避免使人因卧床不起
Plus redecorating helps with the stultifying descent into insanity
而陷入精神错乱
that comes from being bedridden.
你应该还记得我的搭档
You remember my partner.
-达伦 -是埃里克
- Darren. - Eric.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表