剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
不是在所有方面
Not in all ways.
有时他见树不见林
Sometimes he can't see the forest for the trees,
但如果你能忽略他的臭脾气
but if you can get past the bluster...
他能让你更出色
he'll make you better.
好吧
All right.
又有一根羽毛 不可能是巧合
Another feather? Can't be a coincidence.
普罗米修斯
Prometheus.
他给人类带来了火种
He gave the human race the gift of fire.
这个行为遭到了宙斯的诅咒
An action for which he was punished by Zeus,
他让老鹰日复一日啄食其肝脏 使痛苦无止境
who had an eagle eat his liver to prolong his suffering.
没错 但这个故事讲不通
Yeah, but the story doesn't make sense.
普罗米修斯给了人类火
I mean, Prometheus gave people fire.
加里·桑德斯是个毒贩
Gary Saunders was a drug dealer.
在这个案子里
In this case,
阿片类药物等同于火
opioids are the metaphorical equivalent,
都是人类无法应付的东西
a substance people can't handle.
又一个为自己罪孽付出代价的受害者
Another victim being punished for their sins.
说到罪
Speaking of sins...
你把我关了
You turned me off.
我们不是这么合作的
That's not how this works.
你的存在就是为了让我亲临现场
You're here so I can be there.
我明白
I understand that.
但你得待我像同事那样
But you need to treat me like a colleague,
而不是把我当成设备
not a piece of equipment.
你见过我对待同事的方式吗
You've seen how I treat my colleagues?
说得有道理
Good point.
我觉得我知道凶手为何锁定大卫·弗莱明了
I think I know why the killer may have targeted David Fleming.
这是他两周前的杂♥志♥采访
Magazine interview he gave two weeks ago.
他说的话让自己成为了活靶子
He said some things that put him in the crosshairs.
小提琴大♥师♥
被母亲之死折磨
你接受过《纽约杂♥志♥》的采访
You gave an interview to New York Magazine
当时你谈起了你母亲的死
where you talked about your mother's death
而且你不记得
and the fact that you don't remember.
我确实不记得
I don't.
你说最近你开始对神话感兴趣
You said you recently became interested in myths.
故事 意象
Stories, the imagery.
你还说你在梦里见到过这些意象
You also said that you see those images in your dreams.
带羽毛的翅膀
Wings with feathers.
像这样的吗
Like this?
大卫 亲爱的 你还好吗
David? Honey, you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
就是这样的
Exactly like this.
如果这都不是梦呢
What if it wasn't a dream?
如果这都是你的记忆呢
What if it was your memory?
你是说这些羽毛
So you're saying the feathers
与我母亲的凶案有关吗
are connected to my mother's murder?
我看见了些东西 而现在
I saw something, and now...
他想杀了我
he's trying to kill me?
如果你的记忆恢复
If memory's coming back,
你可能就能指认出凶手了
you might be able to ID whoever did this.
杀人凶手为了不暴露自己
And the killer needs to stay hidden.
谁知道他能做出什么事
So who knows how far he'd go?
显然 凶手自认为自己是复仇女神
Clearly our killer has taken on the identity of Nemesis.
我们真的认为凶手戴着翅膀吗
Are we really saying that our killer put on wings?
戴着翅膀 是一种表述
Put on, had some representation of.
就像是一种仪式
It's part of a ritual.
不管那是啥
Well, whatever it was,
普罗米修斯的火焰或许真的是复仇女神留下的祸根
the fire that took Prometheus may be Nemesis's undoing.
你们找到了什么
What do you have?
一种新型的丙酮
A new kind of acetone.
易燃度提高了四倍
Four times more flammable,
只在一个地方被使用过
and only being used in one place,
曼哈顿大学的一个实验室
a lab at the College of Manhattan,
上周刚报案说被非法闯入了
which reported a break-in last week.
那对我们找到复仇女神有什么帮助呢
Well, how does that help us find Nemesis?
我整理了一个专家名单
Well, I put together a list of experts.
这学期在曼哈顿大学
Now, there's a visiting professor of mythology
来了一个教神学的客座教授
at the College of Manhattan this semester.
这事情本身并不值得警惕 但是
That's not a red flag on its own, but...
这是艾琳·安东尼
meet Irene Antoni,
她在多个地方教授相似的课程
who's taught similar courses
在芝加哥 波士顿 还有阿姆斯特丹
in Chicago, Boston, and Amsterdam.
阿米莉娅 给希利特打电♥话♥
Amelia, call Sellitto.
好的 马上去办
Yeah, on it.
或许我们正在看着的就是我们的凶手
We may be looking at our killer.
当你的邻居被闪电球击中
So when your neighbor is struck by a lightning bolt,
或者你的朋友们变成了一种生物
or your friend is turned into a creature,
你们依然要一往无前 对不对
you're gonna walk the line, right?
我们星期五再见
So I'll see you guys Friday.
安东尼教授 我是纽约警♥察♥局的希利特警探
Professor Antoni. Detective Sellitto, NYPD.
阿米莉娅·萨克斯警官
Officer Amelia Sachs.
神之怒
Oh, the Wrath of the Gods.
你听说这个案件了
So you've heard of the case?
新闻席卷了全市
The news is gripping the city.
每个人都在谈论这个案件
Everyone's talking about it.
凶手似乎对希腊神话有着深深的迷恋
Yeah, and the killer appears to be obsessed with Greek mythology.
你在芝加哥 波士顿
You've taught in Chicago, Boston,
还有荷兰都教过书 对吗
and the Netherlands, correct?
对 还在很多其他城市也教过
Correct. And a number of other cities.
你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting?
基于你给你信徒们灌输的东西
Based on what you were telling your disciples--
-是我的学生 -我们觉得你有动机了
- Students. - I'm thinking we have motive.
我是否看见了现代社会的失败
Look, do I see the failings of modern society?
我是否是通过神话的棱镜看待他们的
Do I view them through the prisms of myths?
对 确实是 但是我会真正去实践吗
Yes, I do. Do I act out them?
当然不会 简直是无稽之谈
O-of course not. Don't be ridiculous.
只是单纯的学术研讨
It's purely academic.
说不定是你的
Well, maybe your...
的愤怒在你不知情的情况下激励了某个人
anger has inspired someone without you even knowing it.
或许是个学生 同事
Perhaps a student, colleague,
或者是一个疯狂的粉丝
maybe a crazed fan.
粉丝
Fan?
我们没有粉丝
We don't have fans.
我教的是古典文学
I teach the classics.
但如果你觉得你们可以跑过来
But if you think you can come here
把这些罪名加在我头上
and throw these accusations at me
然后再来寻求我的帮助
and then ask for my help...
没门
no.
也许是吧
Maybe not.
但我们可能要去警局
But we should probably continue this conversation
继续接下来的谈话
at the precinct.
我虽然不来自这个国家
Look, I'm not from your country,
但我知道警♥察♥询问流程
but I know how things work,
你们不能因为我在一些大城市生活过
and you don't get to haul me based on the fact
就审讯我
that I lived in a few major cities.
祝你们好运 不好意思
Good luck with that. You'll have to excuse me.
我还有课
I have another class.
我们会派两个人监视她
We'll put a couple of unis on her.
她不会离开我们视线的
She's not gonna leave our sight.
你把她给逼问跑了
Did you see the way you set her off?
林肯
Hey, Lincoln--
快赶去音乐会
Get to the concert hall.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What's happened?
有件事我一直想不明白
Something was bothering me.
我们知道大卫是俄耳甫斯因为他是音乐家
We knew David was Orpheus because he's a musician,
所以我们认定那次攻击是为了消除记忆
and we assumed the attack was to keep him from remembering.
-没错 -但是那幅画显示
- Right. - But the painting shows
他是为了他的妻子尤丽黛斯坠入地狱
his descent into hell to retrieve his wife Eurydice.
当他回过头看到他本不该看到的东西
When he looks back to see what he's not meant to see,
他让她永世都困在地狱
he damns her to hell for all eternity.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表