剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
-是什么 -一个箱子
- What is it? - It's a box.
12立方 来自厄尔体育纪念品店
12x12x12 from Ernie's Sports Memorabilia.
一箱什么 菲利克斯
A box of what, Felix?
没有物品描述 没上保险
There's no description of contents, no insurance.
是寄到你这里
It's addressed to you here.
-找到那个包裹 -是航♥空♥件
- Find that package! - It's airborne.
拦截飞机
Intercept the flight!
美国联邦航♥空♥局不会同意的
The FAA is never going to allow that!
-我需要那条第三件线索 -林肯 你的血压
- I need that third clue! - Lincoln, your blood pressure.
-先别管 -你会发作的
- Not now. - You'll have an attack,
这次是真的
a real one this time.
我不在乎我的血压
I don't care about my blood pressure.
我要找到我的儿子
I need to find my son.
我要找到娜娅
I need to find Naia,
坐在这 研究这些线索
and sitting here, following the clues
让我很想扔东西
makes me want to throw something,
砸东西 踢东西
hit something, kick something,
但我不能
and I can't.
他夺走了我做这些的能力
He took that away from me.
这次我不会让他再夺走任何东西
I won't let him take anything else.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾瑞克在父母过世后就成了
You know, Eric took care of his family,
家里的顶梁柱 照顾兄弟姐妹
his siblings after their parents died.
我知道
I know.
这点我们倒是很像
We had that in common.
我完全不能想象他们要怎样接受这件事
I cannot imagine how they're going to take this.
他是什么意思 "看"
What did he mean, "watch"?
或许他是想提醒我们
Maybe he was trying to warn us.
比如说 小心
You know, watch out.
提醒我们什么
Warning us about what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我忘不掉那个场景
I can't get it out of my head,
看到他那个样子
seeing him like that,
握着他的手 他...
holding his hand as he...
看什么 挺住 兄弟
Watch what? Stay with me, buddy.
艾瑞克
Eric!
怎么了
What?
表[与看同音] 他的手表
Watch--his watch,
他一直在说的那块智能表 他才买♥♥的
his smartwatch that he wouldn't shut up about, he just got it.
表怎么了
Well, what about it?
他没戴着 他摘掉了
He wasn't wearing it. He took it off.
如果他给了卡姆登或是娜娅呢
What if he gave it to Camden or Naia
这样我们就能跟踪到他们了
so we could track them?
手表的最后一次定位
Last location of the watch.
马库斯加维公园 哈莱姆
Marcus Garvey Park, Harlem.
问题是没信♥号♥♥了
Problem is, the signal went dead.
或许是被集骨者发现了
Now maybe the Bone Collector found it,
把手表关了或是毁掉了
turned it off or destroyed it.
但是我们至少知道他去过哪
But we know where he was at least.
对 确定了一个区域
Yes, we have an area.
根据我和希利特的经历推断
With Sellitto and with me,
这对我们来说应该是一个有意义的地方
it was somewhere that meant something to us.
卡姆登是在这出生的
Camden was born here.
娜娅一直生活在这里
Naia lived her whole life here.
这要怎么缩小范围
How does that narrow things down?
现在我们找到了挂锁 厚纸
Well, we have the padlock, the butcher paper.
还有一个我们无法拿到手的包裹
And a package we can't access.
还有别的线索 集骨者的氟利昂
We have something else--the Freon from the Bone Collector.
我刚刚分♥析♥完那张纸
I just finished trace on the paper.
那是就是屠户用的厚[屠户]纸
It was butcher paper from a butcher.
皮肤细胞是肉 而且是草饲牛肉
The skin cells were meat, specifically grass-fed beef.
马库斯加维公园
娜娅的父亲是个屠夫
Naia's father was a butcher,
在晨边高地公园附近和人合伙经营一个冷柜
part owner of a meat locker near Morningside Park.
氟利昂用来使牛肉保持低温
Freon used to keep the beef cold.
挂锁也符合
Padlock fits, too.
第三条线索应该能让我们找到地址
And the third clue would've given us a location.
厄尼体育纪念品店
Ernie's Sports Memorabilia?
是那种地下室里的店吧
It's just some guy in his basement. All right?
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
那个包裹是什么都有可能
That package could be anything,
但是我们并不需要
but we don't need it.
这次我们领先了
We're ahead this time--
艾瑞克给我我们额外的线索
Look. Eric gave us an extra clue.
马库斯加维公园附近的冷柜
The meat locker is near Marcus Garvey Park.
哈莱姆肉店
哈莱姆肉店 就在公园附近
Harlem Meats-- it's right by the park.
联调局警报
FBI alert:
在马库斯加维公园发现与被盗车辆
Car with plates matching to a stolen vehicle
车牌号♥码相符的汽车
spotted at Marcus Garvey Park.
马上出发 不然他们就要被冻死了
We need to go now before they freeze to death!
哈莱姆肉店
林肯 我们找到她了
Lincoln, we got her.
娜娅
Naia.
没看到有电线 不像是圈套
I don't see any wires. It doesn't look rigged.
她还活着 林肯
She's alive, Lincoln.
得让她的核心体温升上来
We got to get her core temperature up.
各位 在这里
Guys, in here!
娜娅 没事了 你安全了
Naia, it's okay. You're safe.
我们这就带你出去
We're getting you out of here.
卡姆登在哪
Where is Camden?
卡姆登在哪
Where's Camden?
卡姆登
Camden.
林肯 我什么都没找到
Lincoln, I don't see anything.
给我看360度全景 他就在这
Give me a full 360. He's here.
停 看见那束光了吗
Stop. See that light?
他留了字条
He left a note.
"最后一次游戏
"One last game.
你知道去哪找我
You know where to find me.
一个人来"
Come alone."
我认为这就是普通的地图
As far as I can tell, it's only a map.
没有高亮标记
There's nothing highlighted,
没有圈起来的 没有打叉的记号♥
nothing circled, no X marks the spot.
好
Okay.
他为什么会觉得我知道去哪找他
Why does he think I'll know where?
因为这是有意义的
Because it has meaning, okay?
如果这是他最后的博弈 那这对你就有意义
If this is his endgame, then it's going to have meaning to you
就像马西对希利特来说有意义一样
just like the Marcy had meaning to Sellitto,
就像冷藏室对娜娅有意义一样
just like the meat locker had meaning to Naia.
这整个城市对我来说都有意义
The whole city has meaning to me:
我在这里受训 抓了游客杀手
where I trained, where I caught the Tourist Killer.
我找到的第一具尸体就是集骨者杀的
The first body I found-- that was the Bone Collector!
我们相见的那个晚上
The night we met.
集骨者带来的唯一一件好事
Only good thing ever to come out of the Bone Collector.
但这得对我和卡姆登来说都有意义
But it has to have meaning to me and Camden.
这可能是一百件事 我不知道
It could be 100 things. I don't know.
医院来消息说娜娅情况良好
Hospital says Naia's doing well:
轻度冻伤 意识清醒
minor frostbite, no cognitive loss.
但她不知道他把卡姆登关在哪里
But she has no idea where he took Camden?
不 她说"请找到他"
No. She said, "Please just find him."
阿米莉娅 你几乎和我一样了解皮特·泰勒
Amelia... You understand Peter Taylor almost as well as I do.
我需要你的侧写
I need you to profile.
他下一步要做什么
What does he do next?
卡姆登最怕的是什么
What is Camden most afraid of?
他还是个孩子 任何东西都有可能
He's a kid-- it could be anything.
对 但集骨者将我困在我心中最恐怖的地方
Yeah, but the Bone Collector trapped me in the scariest place I know--
那是我活生生的噩梦
my living nightmare.
他威胁着把我带到外面去
He threatened to take me outside.
好 那地图上有卡姆登害怕的地方吗
Okay. So is there a place on a map that Camden is afraid of?
那孩子原本天不怕地不怕 直到集骨者的出现
Kid had no fear until the Bone Collector came into our lives.
他看到他父亲
The minute he saw his father
满纽约追捕连环杀手的那一刻
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表