剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道一切都指向了我
I know everything points to me.
但我没有杀她
But I didn't kill her.
我有一次一♥夜♥情♥ 她发现了
I had a one-night stand, and she found out.
但我只犯了这一个错
But that's all I'm guilty of.
我们有我们的问题 但谁家不这样呢
We had our issues, but what couple doesn't?
我当时很生气
I was angry.
对 我们吵架了
Yes, we fought.
我说我希望她去死
I said I wished she was dead.
我就出去了 大概 五分钟
I was only out the room for, like, five minutes.
我知道证据都指向了我
And I know that points the finger at me,
但不是这样的
but it's not so.
她已经死了
She was gone.
我想止血 但太晚了
I tried to stop the bleeding, but it was too late.
我浑身都是她的血
I had her blood all over me.
很可怕
It was awful.
我不能忘掉看见她躺在地上的样子
I can't unsee her just lying there on the ground.
刀上有我的指纹 任何陪审团都会判我有罪
My prints were on the knife. Any jury would convict.
我的律师说相比起半辈子都在牢里度过
My lawyer said it would be best if I took the ten years
接受判十年是最好的选择了
than spend the rest of my life here.
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
有人杀了我的妻子
Someone else killed my wife.
拜托 你一定要相信我
Please, you have to believe me.
不得不说 这些人看起来可信
Got to say, these guys sound credible.
他们的故事几乎一模一样
Their stories are identical.
对 连我都开始相信他们了
Yeah, even I'm starting to believe them.
这是三起谋杀案 三个无辜的人
We're looking at three murders, three innocent people.
做出这件事的人
You know, for somebody to do this,
要精确地算准时机 怎么做到的
to time it just right, how?
从重新翻看证据开始
Start by taking a new look at the evidence.
三起案子的证据都相应的整理好了
Evidence for all three cases organized accordingly.
好 我们要注意每一丝证据
Good. We look at every piece of evidence,
每一个指纹 每一根毛发 纤维还有灰尘
every fingerprint, every hair, fiber, and speck of dust.
知道了 不遗余力
Got it. Leave no stone unturned.
看来我该去煮点咖啡
Sounds like I should make coffee.
大壶
The big pot.
不敢相信我要说这种话
Can't believe I'm saying this,
我什么都找不到
but I can't find anything.
调查人员的确尽职尽责了
Hey, investigators did their due diligence.
证据就是指向那些丈夫
The evidence points to the husbands.
对 但是这些夫妇之间
Yeah, I mean, there's no connection
没有任何联♥系♥
between these couples.
他们不认识彼此
I mean, they didn't know each other.
他们没去过相同的地方
They didn't go to the same places.
凶手为什么要盯上他们
How would the killer know to target them?
我觉得我能解答
I think I can help.
这是从拉杰家里拿来的
This is from Raj's house.
这叫家星
It's called a HomeStar.
-服务器 是吗 -对
- A server, right? - Correct.
由它来运行你家里的网络
Now, it runs your home's networks.
我检查过了 另外两名受害者家里也有
Well, I checked. The other two victims had one as well.
这能说明什么
Which tell us what?
杀手是如何获取受害人的信息的
How our killer got information on the victims.
黑进他们的服务器 他就能获取
By hacking the server, he was able to gain access
他们的手♥机♥还有电脑的访问权
to their phones, their computers.
拿到了走入他们私人生活的钥匙
Gave him the keys to their personal lives.
正是
Exactly.
比如说我们想要拿到埃里克的信息
Look, let's say we want to get information about Eric.
掌握他不为人知的秘密
You know, learn his dark secrets.
不可能
Not a chance.
我的手♥机♥和保险箱上都有防护应用
Got a security app on my phone, my vault.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
我是E 大都会队铁杆粉丝
"I'm E. Die-hard Mets fan.
烹饪能手
"Wiz in the kitchen.
善于倾听 周日是有趣的日子
Good listener. Sundays are fun days."
往左滑
Swipe left.
简介是公开的 谁都能看到
Profile's public. Anyone can see that.
行吧 E
Okay, E.
那这个又怎样
How about this?
你家里的监控镜头
Security cameras inside your house.
这真是相当令人不安
Oh. That's deeply disturbing.
而我能在数秒内就找到这些
And I was able to do that in mere seconds.
如果给我更详尽的元数据 我能找到更多
Get me a sophisticated metadata, I can get a lot more.
-多到什么地步 -税单 邮件
- How much more? - Texts, emails.
这就跟用谷歌♥搜索一样简单
Look, it's as simple as a Google search.
在个复杂的程序的搜索栏里
Type a key phrase into the search bar
输入几个关键词
of a sophisticated program--
"恨" "害怕" "杀了你" 就能有结果了
"Hate," "Affair," "Kill you"-- you're gonna get hits.
这就跟侧写一样 他知道该搜什么词
Like profiling, he knows the key words to search,
知道争吵的导火索是什么
the precursors to the fights.
然后等待着他们争吵到濒临失控
Wait for the moment their fight's about to boil over.
他就出手了
That's when he strikes.
希利特
Sellitto.
那这个人肯定会留下些电子足迹吧
So the guy has to have left some kind of digital footprint.
我们目前的搜索技术
With the search tools we have now,
找不到他的足迹
no footprint at all.
如果这个人真如我说得那样厉害
Look, if this guy's as good as I think he is,
我们是没法在网上抓到他的
we're not catching him online.
他就是个鬼魂
He's a ghost.
谢了 抱歉又给你们带来个坏消息
Thanks. Sorry to pile on with bad news,
但我们的凶手貌似又出手了
but it looks like our killer struck again.
妻子死了 没有反抗痕迹 丈夫被捕
Wife dead. No defensive wounds. Husband in custody.
这个凶手认为自己无迹可寻
This killer thinks he's invisible.
但他的一举一动每次呼吸
But with every move, every step, every breath,
都是在我们面前一步步显行
he makes himself visible to us.
那我们就把他找出来
So let's find him.
被害人是萨曼莎·莱顿 三十三岁
Victim is Samantha Layton, 33.
-身上多处被刺伤 -有电击枪痕吗
- Multiple stab wounds. - Taser?
我们让现场的法医看了
We told the M.E. on site to look.
我会去跟殓房♥确认
I'll confirm at the morgue.
他们的婚姻情况怎么样
Well, what do we know about their marriage?
他们一起在做一个房♥地♥产♥的生意
Well, they owned this real estate business together,
但快做不下去了
but it was failing.
他们的邮件和短♥信♥里都有争吵记录
There's records of arguments in emails, texts,
他们的办公室经理也经常听见他们吵架
and the office manager heard them argue a lot.
被捕的丈夫逢人便讲他是无辜的
Husband's in custody telling everyone he's innocent.
他们这也有个家星服务器
And they have a HomeStar.
我们如果得到其他信息就再跟你联♥系♥
We'll keep you updated if we find any more info.
房♥子被改成办公室了
House has been converted into an office.
给我看窗户
Show me the windows.
地♥产♥出♥售♥
独家代理 C·J·莱顿
窗户上面有层薄灰
There's a thin layer of dust on them.
应该没有开过
I don't think they've been opened.
但凶手设法进屋了
The killer got in somehow.
前门的情况如何
What about the front door?
没有强制进入的痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
注意脚下
而后门是从里面闩死的
And the back door is dead-bolted from the inside.
菲力克斯说所有被害人的监控摄像头
Felix says all the victims' security cameras were disabled
都在他们遇害的时候被关掉了
at the time of the murder,
包括门口的摄像头
including the door cam.
所以你认为凶手
So you think the killer
是从正门大摇大摆地进去的
just walked in through the front door?
让我看看门锁
Bring me the lock.
如果他撬过锁
If he did breach the lock,
我想看看有没有留下痕迹
I want to see if he left us something.
想知道他们怎么进屋的吗
Want to know how they got in?
想
Yeah.
看见这块塑料没
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表