剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
NYPD emergency,
我需要医生 马上
I need a doctor, and I need them now.
-怎么了 -不是我
- What's the problem? - No, it's not for me.
是他
It's for him.
希利特
Sellitto?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们需要医生 快
We need a doctor, now!
医生
Doc!
先生 你能听到吗
Sir, sir! Can you hear me?
-什么情况 -无反应
- What do we got? - Unresponsive.
他怎么样
What's his status?
别那么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
我们是八年的搭档
He's my partner eight years.
你觉得我不会过来
You think I'm not coming down here
叫醒他吗
to tell him to wake the hell up?
他...
He, uh...
他暂时稳定了
he's stable for now.
林肯 他们还是不知道是怎么回事
Lincoln, they still don't know what it is.
我恨医院
I hate hospitals.
我...
When I was...
受伤后
injured,
我在这样的床上躺了好久
I was in a bed like this for an eternity.
他们说有人来探视我 但我叫他们都走了
They told me I had visitors, but I turned them away.
不管我多少次叫他走开 希利特还总会再来
Sellitto kept coming back no matter how many times I told him no.
我觉得他不希望我去
I think he thought I didn't want him there
是因为我怪他
because I blamed him.
但不是的
But that wasn't it.
我是气自己不如以前了
I was angry I couldn't be what I used to be.
三年里 我一直那么觉得
Three years, I felt that way.
可他还是一直来
He kept coming,
一直努力
kept trying...
最终 他给我带来了你
and finally, he brought me you.
他需要你
Well, he needed you.
你也需要他
And you needed him.
我来到这里 才明白他为什么不放弃
Coming here, I realize why he kept coming.
不是愧疚或可怜
It's not guilt, or pity.
是友谊
It's friendship.
我也是来表达友谊的
I'm here to give him mine.
我觉得你该跟他说
I think you should tell him that.
我说了
I just did.
艾瑞卡怎么样了
How is Eric taking it?
他知道我们可以的
He knows we've got this.
说他还有职责在身
Said he has a job to do.
他不会丢下我家人
He's not going to leave my family.
-颠茄 -是毒素吗
- Atropa belladonna. - That's the poison?
他们能治疗 就过来了
And they can treat it. They're on their way.
我催他们了
I lit a fire.
这种植物的浆果有剧毒
Okay, so it's a plant with highly toxic berries.
而且有被用于谋杀和刺杀的长♥期♥历史
And quite a tradition of use in murders and assassinations.
他不会有事的
He--he's gonna be okay.
他们在用毒扁豆碱治疗他
They're treating him with physostigmine now,
这种方法也有一些问题 但...
which has its own complications, but--
但他坚强 顽固
But he's strong, he's pig-headed,
他不会让集...皮特赢的
and he will not let the-- Peter win.
好 我们有第三条线索了
Okay, so we have the third clue:
颠茄 阿斯托利亚
belladonna, somewhere in Astoria,
和格洛克17的弹壳
and a shell casing from a Glock 17.
我不知道
I don't know.
想想吧
Okay, think.
这是针对你的
This is about you,
让你的思维放松
so just let your mind drift.
你会想到的
It'll come to you.
我知道
I know that. I just...
颠茄 我想不到什么
Belladonna, I'm drawing a blank.
我有你的日志 我们...
I've got your journal here, so let's--
我们慢慢看
let's work it through.
长♥期♥被用作毒药
Has a long history of use as a poison.
古罗马勇士把它涂在箭尖
Ancient Roman warriors would apply it to the tips of their arrows.
麦克白用颠茄给英国国王飞毛腿哈罗德的
Macbeth used belladonna to poison the troops of Harold Harefoot,
军队下毒 逼迫他们退回船上
King of England, forcing them to retreat to their ships.
还做药用 化妆品 眼药水
It's used in medicines, in cosmetics, in eye drops.
女人曾用它来放大瞳孔
Women used to use it to dilate the pupils of their eyes
好看上去更有诱惑性
so they could appear more seductive.
颠茄 还被称为"致命夜影"
Belladonna, it's also referred to as deadly nightshade.
是多年生草本植物
It's a perennial herbaceous plant.
等等 它叫什么
Wait, what's it called?
夜影 致命夜影 怎么了
Nightshade, deadly nightshade. Why?
-你知道是什么 -我知道是什么
- You know what it is. - I know what it is.
我知道在哪 我知道谁
I know where it is, and I know who.
-阿米莉娅 -阿斯托利亚的夜影餐厅
- Amelia? - The Night Shade Cafe in Astoria--
是我父母丧命的餐馆的新名字
it's the new name of the diner where my parents were killed
他们死于格洛克17发射的9毫米子弹
with a 9-millimeter round fired by a Glock 17.
这没道理 它指向了你
That makes no sense. It's indicating you.
而你就在这里
You're right here.
我知道 我刚联♥系♥了瑞秋
I know, and I just called Rachel.
她没事 但我要去
She's safe, but I'm going.
不行 你是他的目标
The hell you are. He's targeting you.
是嘲弄我们
Taunting us, yes,
但我知道 现在有个人
but what I know is that there's someone out there,
只要我及时赶到 我就能救下那人
someone out there that I can save if I get there in time,
就像我们救了希利特
just like we saved Sellitto,
就像我们救了中♥央♥车站的那女人
just like we saved that woman at Grand Central.
你不能去
You're not going.
希利特不能动了
Sellitto is out of commission,
艾瑞卡又不能离开你的家人
and Eric isn't leaving your family.
林肯 我需要你的眼睛和耳朵
Lincoln, I need your eyes and ears
随我去那家餐厅 永远结束此事
in that cafe to end this once for all.
应急小队
The ESU--
应急小队如果单独进去 可能会破坏证据
The ESU could destroy evidence if they go in there alone.
你总这么跟我说
That's what you always tell me.
不行
The answer is no.
我不是在请求 林肯
I am not asking you, Lincoln.
不管他把谁绑在了那里 或下了毒
Whoever he has there tied up or poisoned
或是命悬一线
or clinging to life,
我能阻止他
I can stop it,
我能阻止再有别人死在那家餐厅里
and I can stop another person from dying in that damn diner.
你得教她怎么做 林肯
You need to talk her through this, Lincoln.
我都无法劝阻她
I couldn't talk her out of it.
你觉得我能教她什么吗
You think I can talk her through it?
是的 她在等你的指示
Yes, I do. She's waiting for it.
阿米莉亚 这地方对你的一切意义
Amelia, all that this place means to you,
它代表的一切
everything it represents,
你都得放下
you need to put it away now.
-我没事 -不 你有事
- I'm fine. - No, you're not fine,
但你能做到
but you can do this.
好吧 好
All right. Okay.
只是一间普通...
It's just another...
夜影餐厅
餐厅
restaurant.
集骨者可能在这家餐厅设了陷阱
The restaurant where the Bone Collector may have laid a trap,
你要等应急小队处理完毕后再进去
so you are to hang back and let ESU do their job.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
如果你觉得能帮忙 那好
If we see something to help, fine.
别碰运气 别冒险
No chances, no risks.
-厨房♥安全 -厕所安全
- Kitchen's clear. - Bathroom's clear.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
好 带我看看室内
All right, show me the room.
好
Okay.
你看到了什么 让我也看到
What do you see? Just let me see it.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表