剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
which I know because I wore one
那是在希利特上次婚礼上
at Sellitto's last wedding,
我当了他的伴郎
where I was best man.
我让他去皮特·泰勒长大的房♥子查看了
I had him check the house where Peter Taylor grew up.
他早该回来了
He should have been back by now.
没人接
No answer.
-我得去了 -拿上门卡
- I got to move. - Take the key card.
它能打开的马西酒店的那扇门
Whatever it's for at the Marcy Hotel,
就是他所在的地方
that's where you'll find him.
好
Okay.
纽约警局 告诉我这张门卡能开哪扇门
NYPD--I need you to tell me which room this card opens.
马上
Now!
快点
Come on, come on.
不是客房♥的
It's not for any of the guest rooms.
是维修人员上屋顶用的
It's for roof access for maintenance.
谢谢
Thank you.
走
Let's move!
-我上屋顶了 -好 找到他
- I'm on the roof. - All right. Find him.
希利特 希利特 我没看到他
Sellitto! Sellitto! I don't see him.
他肯定在上面 阿米莉娅 步步小心
He has to be up there. Amelia, watch every step.
我看到他了
I see him!
天啊 不
Oh, God, no.
-小心 -快点
- Carefully. - Move fast.
希利特 阿米莉娅 等等 该死
Sellitto! Amelia, wait! Dammit.
小心
Careful.
你以为呢 她是你训练的
What do you expect? You trained her.
他还有气 帮帮忙
He's breathing. I need some help over here.
我扶住你了 好
Got you. Okay.
扶住他了
Got him.
好 呼吸
Okay, breathe.
好
Okay.
我觉得他想让我把那个吞下去
I think he wanted me to swallow that.
你还好吗
You okay?
总得来说 不好 但是
Um, all things considered, no, but...
现在还有更要紧的事
there are more important things at the moment:
线索
clues.
那些...
Things, you know...
我们得找人给你看看
We need to get you checked out.
我没事
I'm okay.
给我点时间
Just give me a minute.
-你看到了吗 -那是什么 镜子吗
- Are you seeing this? - What is that, a--a mirror?
不管是什么 连弹壳一起带回来
Whatever it is, bring it back here with the casing.
我还得找到第三条线索
We still need to find the third clue.
可能没有了
There may not be one.
希利特还活着
Sellitto is still alive;
你找到他时 也没有针对你的机关
there was nothing rigged to take you down when you found him.
你觉得我们打断了他吗
Do you think we interrupted him?
或许他在大厅留了摄像头
Maybe he had a camera in the lobby
看到你进来了 或听到你了
and saw you coming in or heard you,
但就我对他的了解 他绝不会留希利特的命
but knowing him, no way he'd leave Sellitto alive.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
你怎么一个人在这里 希利特
What are you doing here alone, Sellitto?
我辜负了他
I let him down.
希利特 你被下药 绑♥架♥了
Sellitto, you were drugged and kidnapped.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
就怪我 是我让这种事发生了
Sure it is. I let it happen.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
自从集骨者回来
Ever since the Bone Collector's been back,
一直都围绕林肯 他的书 他的教授
it's been about Lincoln: his book, his professor.
你也听到今早的电♥话♥了
You heard the call this morning.
我知道
I know.
我们都知道这让我们成了目标
So we all know that puts a target on our backs.
你让瑞秋出城了
You, you send Rachel out of town.
卡姆登和娜娅都被看了起来
Camden and Naia are in lockdown,
我呢 我完全没料到他
and me, I didn't see him coming.
你说他躲在了你车后座
You said he was hiding in the back of your car.
我刚去了他旧家查看
Yeah, I had just checked out his old house.
我回到了车上 正想点火
I got back in the car. I went to turn on the ignition.
就感到脖子后面一阵刺痛
I felt a sting in the back of my neck,
别的我就不记得了 再就是在屋顶醒来
and that's all I remember until I woke up on the roof
你的手电照着我的脸
with your flashlight in my face.
我说了 不怪你 来吧
Again, not your fault. Come on. Come on.
我害大家有危险
I put us all in danger
因为我允许那混♥蛋♥制♥服♥了我
because I let that son of a bitch get the better of me,
这绝不会有下次了
and that will not happen again.
他没对你说话 嘲弄你吗
He didn't talk to you, taunt you?
上车后 我就什么都不记得了
After the car, everything went black.
克莱尔 你不用这么照顾我 我没事
Claire, you don't have to take care of me. I'm fine.
林肯很担心 帮你就是帮他
Lincoln's worried. I help you, I'm helping him,
如果你想知道 卡姆登拿走了你的爆米花
and in case you're wondering, Camden took your kettle corn.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也希望我知道更多
Look, I wish I had more.
我也希望凯特发现了什么
I wish Kate found trace.
我也希望我知道第三条线索
I wish I knew the third clue,
但我实在没什么可说了
but I have nothing else to offer.
我们只能根据手头的东西研究
We have to work from what we have:
弹壳和金属板
the casing and the metal plate.
-是银版照相 -什么
- It's a daguerreotype. - A what?
一种原始的摄影技术 1839年发明的
A primitive photograph, a process invented in 1839,
在碘光敏的镀银铜板上
a photo developed on a silver-plated copper surface
用汞蒸气显像得到照片
sensitized with iodine and exposure to a mercury vapor.
-照片是什么 -菲利克斯在洗相了
- So what's the picture? - Felix is working on that.
-我一直想做这个的 -很高兴某人还自得其乐
- I always wanted to do this. - Glad someone's having fun.
我们在用汞蒸气处理银版
We're exposing the plate to mercury fumes,
然后用硫代硫酸钠溶液定影
and I have to fix the image in a sodium thiosulfate solution.
否则 影像会消失
Otherwise, it will disappear.
谢谢指教 我还在查弹壳呢
Thanks for the primer. Trying to work the casing here.
-有发现吗 -9毫米半自动手♥枪♥或机♥枪♥子弹
- Anything? - Nine millimeter Parabellum.
根据弹道条纹 是格洛克17发射的
Striations say it was fired from a Glock 17,
火♥药♥残留表明是在12小时内发射的
residue says sometime within the last 12 hours.
希利特的衣服上有发现吗
Anything on Sellitto's clothes?
至少无法联♥系♥到集骨者身上
No trace I can pinpoint to the Bone Collector,
我们还没有第三条线索
and we still don't have a third clue.
如果只有两个 我都不知道怎么做了
I'm not sure how it works if we only have two.
或许加热一下
Maybe a little heat.
就像发明者达盖尔先生会说的那样 有了
And as Monsieur Daguerre himself might say, "Voilà."
我在搜查图像 看是否能辨认此人
I'm running an image search, see if we can identify them.
史蒂芬·A·豪西 19世纪中期的著名毛皮商
Stephen A. Halsey, noted fur trader from the mid-1800s.
继续说
Go on.
豪西还因把地卖♥♥给约翰·雅各布·阿斯特出名
Halsey also famously sold his land to John Jacob Astor,
后者是当时美国的首富
the wealthiest man in America at the time.
那里现在被称为纽约州阿斯托利亚
It became what is now known as Astoria, New York.
阿斯托利亚
Astoria.
好 我们知道地点了
Okay. So we have the location.
而那枚弹壳 可能是凶器
And with the shell, we have a possible murder weapon.
问题是 我们没有第三条线索
The problem is we don't have a third clue.
就是还有点余惊未消
Still a little shaken up is all.
阿米莉亚 带希利特去最近的急诊
Amelia, get Sellitto to the nearest emergency room.
相信我 你反应过度了 林肯
I'm telling you, you're overreacting, Lincoln.
相信我 就像你说的
And I'm telling you, it's like what you said.
你并不清楚
You don't exactly know what happened
你遭劫持到醒来期间发生了什么
from the time you were taken to the time you woke up.
他给你注射了什么
He injected you with something.
弹壳里可能有子弹之外的
It's also possible there was something else
别的什么东西
in the shell casing besides just a bullet.
就对皮特·泰勒的了解
If we all know Peter Taylor,
我们应该没有在他留下第三条线索前打断他
I don't think we interrupted him before his third clue.
是你 你才是第三条线索
It's you. You're the third clue.
我没事 阿米莉娅 带我回家吧
Look, I'm fine, Amelia. Just take me home.
希利特 闭嘴 坐下
Sellitto, shut up. Sit down.
纽约警局紧急情况
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表