剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
He also sent me a human bone once.
受害者手臂的桡骨
The radius from a victim's arm,
但我们并没有把这些公之于众
but that much we kept out of the news.
这些事怎么可能说服我穿上那个玩意
And how is this supposed to convince me to wear that?
我早就知道你会穿的
I already know you're gonna wear it.
你是个犯罪心理学家 而这是
You're a criminal psychologist, and this is
过去20年来最臭名昭著的连环杀手
the most infamous serial killer in the last two decades.
我只是想让你知道我和这件事的恩怨很深
I just want you to know how personal it can get.
知道了
Right.
粉末分♥析♥完成
应该传送到你那边了
Should be up there now.
布料还在分♥析♥中 但粉末是
Still working on the cloth, but the powder is
硝酸钾和细磨页岩的混合物
a mix of potassium nitrate and finely ground shale,
更确切地说 是中等粒径岩相变质的片岩
specifically, medium-rade metamorphic schist
与石英交错的物质
interleaved with quartz.
基本就是磨碎的巨石
Basically, a ground up boulder.
硝酸钾 那是硝石
Potassium nitrate, that's saltpeter.
等等 什么小时
Wait, what peter?
-火♥药♥ -火♥药♥
- Gunpowder. - Gunpowder.
或者更准确来说
Or to be precise,
是火♥药♥中使用的老式助燃剂
an old-fashioned accelerant used in gunpowder.
当初建中♥央♥公园的时候
When Central Park was first built,
到处都是必须用炸♥药♥炸掉
it was littered with boulders which had to be blown up
才能搬运走的大石块
by gunpowder and carried out.
我们下一个受害者在中♥央♥公园
Our next victim is in Central Park.
阿米莉亚 你准备好穿上那套装备去试试身手吗
Amelia, you ready to take the body rig for a spin?
全体人员 分散寻找
Everybody, fan out!
分散寻找 在周边搜索
Fan out, search the perimeter.
每一件物品 每一张长椅 每一棵树
Every object, every bench, every tree.
就像在车站 找那些显得格格不入的东西
Look for something out of place just like at the train station.
观察那些人
And look at the people.
我们知道他会监视自己的犯罪现场
He's been known to watch crime scenes.
好的 我到底是看东西还是看人
Okay, am I looking at people or objects?
都要看 能做得到吗
How about both? Think you can handle that?
-可以 我就问问 -等等
- Yeah, I was just asking. - Hold up.
-那是什么 -什么是什么
- What's that? - What's what?
我没法知道你在看什么
I have no way of knowing what you're looking at.
向左转
Turn to your left.
不 转过了
No, not that far.
我说转 不是转体三周
I said turn, not do triple axel!
给她点时间
Give her a moment.
她之前没这么干过
She's never had to do this before.
我也没有
Neither have I.
是羊毛
It's wool.
羊毛
Wool...
准确来说是加拿大阿尔科特绵羊
From Canadian Arcott sheep to be exact.
中♥央♥公园里有绵羊吗
Are there sheep in Central Park?
中♥央♥公园
以前有
There used to be.
绵羊草原 在公园中间
Sheep Meadow, middle of the park.
往东走
Go east.
那是一片开阔地
It's an open field.
你真觉得那里能藏下一个受害人吗
Do you really think they could hide a victim there?
往里面走
Move towards the field.
找一条能进去的路
Look for an access road of some kind,
注意草地上的轮胎印 任何痕迹
tire tracks on the grass, anything.
要想把人藏在公园里 你会怎么做
How do you hide someone in a park?
埋起来
You bury them.
各位
Guys!
你发现什么了
What do you got?
这边 这边 埋在落叶里
Right here, right here, the pile.
快点 所有人都过来
Oh, let's go! All hands, let's go!
快挖 快挖
Get in. Get in.
在这里
Ah, over here! Hey!
这里 这里
Right here! Right here!
拿几把铲子来
Let's get some shovels!
林肯 你看到了吗
Lincoln, you seeing this?
我们找到她了 林肯 她还活着
We got her. Oh, Lincoln, she's alive.
没事了
It's okay.
你没事了 我扶着你
You're okay. I got you.
没事了
It's okay.
她还在昏迷中 但情况稳定
She's unconscious, but she's stable.
我们救了她
We saved her.
不错 现在回犯罪现场去
Good, now get back to the crime scene.
还有最后一名受害者没有找到
One last victim is out there somewhere.
记住 集骨者迷信三
Always threes with the Bone Collector, remember.
三名受害者 每个犯罪现场留下三条线索
Three victims, three pieces of evidence left at each scene.
我们得找找他给我们留下了什么
We need to see what he left us.
我找到了
I got it.
深色液体 一张有墨迹的纸
Murky liquid, a piece of paper with ink on it,
和几块布样
and fabric samples.
这分♥析♥够深入的 凯特
That's very in-depth analysis, Kate.
合作准则 林肯
Ground rules, Lincoln.
好吧
Right.
鉴定这些要多久
How long to process these?
这里没有好用的仪器
I don't have the right equipment here.
我得回到实验室去
I have to get them to my real lab.
四个小时 或许更快
Four hours, maybe less.
-越快越好 -合作准则
- Make it less. - Ground rules.
现在才是最糟糕的部分
Now comes the really terrible part.
等待
The waiting.
在检测结果出来之前 一切都只是无端揣测
It's all just blind speculation until the labs come back.
只有证据才能阐明并集结真♥相♥
Evidence illuminates and aligns all things.
林肯 为什么以前你没有试过
Lincoln, why haven't you done this before?
跟别人合作
Partner with someone.
我能看出来你很喜欢这样
I can see how much you love this stuff.
知道那句话吗
You know that saying
"你所爱之事终将害死你"
"Find what you love and let it kill you"?
不知道
No.
我热爱我的事业
Well, I loved what I did.
刚开始是正义驱使着我
For the right reasons, too, at first.
紧接着虚荣心就占了上风
And then pride took over.
看见这几块屏幕了吗
See these screens?
医生把我绑在一个
Twice a week,
昂贵的虚拟现实设备上 进行一周两次的治疗
a doctor straps me to an overpriced VR setup
试图让我的肢体恢复行动能力
and tries to trick my limbs into working.
有的人完全恢复了
Some people regain full mobility.
三年来 我的脚指头动都没动过
I haven't so much as wiggled my toes in three years.
我所爱的也许没能杀掉我
What I love may not have killed me,
但它确实让我一个人躺在这张床上
but it did leave me in this bed alone.
只有你在这吗 你家人和小孩呢
It's just you here? No family or kids?
只有我和克莱尔还有一些遗憾
Just me and Claire and a few regrets.
你只有克莱尔一个护士
Claire's your only nurse?
他们叫来的前六个被我炒了
Fired the first six they sent me.
但是克莱尔和我相互理解
But Claire and I understand each other.
为什么
Why's that?
她也有自己要痊愈的伤
She's got her own wounds to heal from.
心碎的人更会照顾心碎的人
Turns out the broken take better care of the broken.
我们在公园救出来的女孩 塔莎·约翰逊
The girl we rescued in the park, Tasha Johnson,
她醒了
she's awake.
不用等我
Don't wait for me.
你当时已经在箱子里了
Were you already in the crate,
还是你到那的时候他把你装进去的
or did he put you inside when you got there.
他问错问题了
He's asking the wrong questions.
林肯 别太紧张 放松
Lincoln, watch your stress. Relax.
你记得他的任何东西吗 随便什么
Anything at all about him? Anything.
他的脸 他的声音
His face, his voice, his...?
阿米莉亚 证人陈述不准确 没有帮助
Amelia, witness statements are inaccurate and unhelpful.
犯罪现场才重要
Crime scenes are what matter.
如果她不能告诉我们她是从哪被绑的
If she can't tell us where she was taken from,
我们就在浪费时间
we're wasting time.
我觉得已经谈够了
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表