剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
我被关在里面了
I'm locked in.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
一定是他干的
Oh, he must've rigged it.
这里有个炸♥弹♥ 已经激活了
It's a bomb. It's armed.
有什么办法吗 各位
Uh, any ideas here, guys?
得找个法子把门打开
Gotta find a way to get this door open.
不不不 我可能会引爆♥炸♥弹
No, no, no! I might trigger the bomb.
林肯 拜托 你得想想别的办法
Lincoln, come on, you gotta think of something else.
马上让拆弹小组到这来
Get the bomb squad down here now.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
阿米莉亚 跟我说话
Amelia, talk to me.
我可以的 我可以的
I got this. I got this.
我不是这个我 我不在这个躯壳里
I'm not this mind. I'm not this body.
阿米莉亚 我听不到你说话 你在说什么
Amelia, I can't hear you. What are you saying?
暗示语 她用来应对创伤后应激障碍的机制
A mantra. A coping mechanism for her PTSD.
好的
Okay.
阿米莉亚 我就在你身边
Amelia, I'm with you.
林肯
Lincoln.
拜托 告诉我你有办法让我离开这里
Please tell me you can get me out of here.
林肯 等等 你以前拆过炸♥弹♥
Lincoln, wait. You've defused a bomb before--
你在发电厂受伤的那天
the day you got hurt at the power plant.
但当时我有集骨者的谜语做引导
But I had the Bone Collector's riddles to guide me.
我完全不知道
I don't actually know
要怎么拆除炸♥弹♥
the first thing about how to defuse a bomb.
好吧 还有一分十八秒
Okay, a minute and 18 left.
麦克 我在和拆弹组通话
Mike, bomb squad's talking to me.
快点 林肯
Come on, Lincoln.
但我知道如何制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
But I do know how to make one.
你左手边的桌子上有一瓶红色粉末
On the table to your left, there's a jar of red powder.
拿到了
Got it.
然后把油漆罐上盖着的铝箔拿下来
Okay, then take the aluminum foil that's covering the paint can,
平铺在桌上
and lay it flat.
-好了 -发亮的那面朝下
- Got it. - Shiny side down.
-好了 -拿一截镁带
- Okay. - Grab the magnesium.
什么
The what?
那一排缠起来的金属 就在你眼前
The coiled-up metal. You see it, don't you?
好了 我现在是要用这些做炸♥弹♥吗
Great, I'm supposed to make a bomb out of this?
把镁带平放在铝箔上
Put the ribbon on the foil, lay it flat.
很好
All right, good.
接下来尽可能均匀地将红色粉末
Now spread the red powder as evenly as you can
铁 氧 铝
洒在铝箔上
across the foil.
好了
Okay.
把铝箔卷起来 将红色粉末和镁带都卷进去
Roll up the foil with the powder inside and the ribbon inside.
戈尔德施米特铝热法制备铁元素
快没时间了
Running out of time.
28秒
28 seconds.
把镁带露出来一截 像引线一样
Leave some of the ribbon sticking out like a fuse.
这样就做成了一个铝热炸♥药♥
You've just made a thermite charge.
把炸♥药♥缠在门把手上 点燃引线 然后退后
Wrap it around the door handle, light the fuse, and step back.
远离门边
Move away from the door!
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
-快离开这里 -快走
- Gotta get out of here! - Let's go, now!
-快点离开 -等下 证物
- We gotta go! - Wait! The evidence!
-阿米莉亚 -快点快点快点
- Amelia! - Come on, come on, come on!
我们走
Coming
无信♥号♥♥
阿米莉亚
Amelia!
阿米莉亚
Amelia!
林肯 我在这 我没事
Lincoln, I'm here. I'm good.
你帮我逃出来了
You got me out of there.
我也帮你拿到了证物
And I got you evidence.
干得漂亮
Good job.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
-能说几句吗 -好
- Can I see you a minute? - Yeah.
-一切还好吧 -不 一点也不好
- Everything okay? - No, no, it's not okay.
你刚刚那样冲回去拿证物
Running back in there like that--
太冒险了
that was crazy.
冒险
Crazy?
我问你 你当时到底是怎么想的
I mean, seriously, what were you thinking?
我想的就如我们平时每天都在想的一样
I was thinking what we're all thinking every day--
帮林肯拿到他需要的证物
get Lincoln the evidence he needs.
难道只有你自己有责任
And it was your job, your job alone,
挺身而出成为英雄吗
to be the hero?
不 在造成更大损失之前
No, it's all of our jobs to do what we can
阻止投弹者以防更多炸♥弹♥袭击事件发生
to find this bomber and stop any more bombs from detonating
是我们每个人的责任
before we lose anyone else.
我理解 但选你来这个团队可不是为了
I get it, but you weren't brought on to this team
让你像林肯一样鲁莽冲动的
to be as reckless and impulsive as Lincoln.
如果你受伤了 就没法再帮忙了
You don't help anyone if you get hurt.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
我失去了第二个搭档才叫不公平
Me losing a second partner-- that wouldn't be fair.
好吗 恭喜你拯救了证据
Okay? So congratulations on saving the evidence.
或许下次冒着失去一切风险的时候
Maybe next time, take a minute and think
三思而后行
before risking everything.
炸♥弹♥房♥间里电线应该是可以追查来源的
The wire from the bomb room is likely traceable.
这里有一个序列号♥ 但我不知道来不来得及
Here's a serial number--I don't know if we have time, though.
给菲利克斯 以防万一
Well, give it to Felix, just in case.
我现在忙着处理声音文件
Kinda busy with the sound file right now.
-什么声音文件 -投弹人的录音
- Oh? What sound file? - The bomber's voice recording.
数字录音不一定会覆盖旧的信息
Digital recordings don't necessarily record over old information.
就在那里 如果你知道怎么提取的话
It's there, if you know how to get it.
要多长时间
How long will that take?
因为离投弹人的最后期限还有42分钟
Because we are 42 minutes away from the bomber's deadline.
除非沃恩家的人突然生出了良心
So either the Vaughns grow a heart of gold,
否则我们需要很快找到线索
or we need to find something very, very quickly.
我就跟你直说了
I'm gonna be straight with you--
如果你不能为我们争取必要的时间 就有人丧命
if you can't buy us the time we need, people are gonna die.
现在 你们已经来了
Now, you're here already,
拜托按照那个人说的做
please just do what the guy wants.
所以你才把我们带到这里来的吗
So that's why you brought us here, huh?
沃恩太太 我们
Mrs. Vaughn, we--
等等 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 警探 对吧
No, no, we--we're united on this, Detective, okay?
我不会在镜头面前
I'm not going out on camera
-把我一手创造的都置于危险之中 -够了
- and putting everything I built at risk. - Enough!
格雷格
Greg.
你很清楚为什么自己不想说那些事
You know very well why you don't want to say those things.
-小心点 琳达 -因为那都是事实
- Careful, Linda. - Because they're true!
因为我们犯了滔天大错
Because we made terrible mistakes
我们掩盖了事实 假装什么都没有发生
and we covered them up, and we pretended they didn't happen.
是我们做出了那样的选择
But we made those choices.
我们会按照要求做
We'll do it.
但要确保西蒙远离这地方才行
But not until Simon is far away.
据我们所知 这个人的整个计划
For all we know, this person's entire plan
是炸掉这场新闻发布会
is to bomb the press conference.
我们可以马上带他去安全的地方
We can take him somewhere safe immediately.
我们自己有应对这种情况的安全屋
We have a place for times like this.
没登记的地址 加倍的安防 不在我们名下
U-unlisted address, extra security, not in our name.
我会让我们的人带他去那里
I'll have our people take him there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还记得我第一次见到你的时候吗
Remember the first time I saw you?
-那家酒吧 奥布莱恩特酒吧 -是的
- In that bar? O'Bryant's? - Yeah.
那家伙真是个混♥蛋♥
That guy was such a jerk.
不管怎么说 你都应该把他揍趴下的
By all accounts, you should've decked him.
所以我才坐下来
That's why I sat down.
-你以为我需要拯救吗 -没有
- You thought I needed saving? - No.
我钦佩你的克制
I admired your restraint.
-所有男人都想听这句话 -不 我...
- What all men wanna hear. - No, I--
我说的是我坐下之前 最初的想法
I said what I first thought, before I sat down.
我想亲自揍那家伙
I wanted to punch that guy myself.
但是...
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表