剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
except for a few undigested particles of turtle meat.
-乌龟肉 -真是贵族野味啊
- Turtle meat? - How aristocratic.
而且也不人道
And inhumane.
绿海龟是濒临灭绝的物种
Green sea turtles are endangered.
在美国吃龟肉是违法的
It is illegal to eat one in the United States.
我们肯定会把这条罪加到集骨者判决里
We'll be sure to add that at the Bone Collector's sentencing.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我十分怀疑班克斯教授在批改试♥卷♥的时候
I doubt Professor Banks was dining on
还会吃爬行野味
exotic reptile meat while grading papers.
这是条线索
It's a clue.
那块白瓷砖呢
What about that white tile?
不是瓷砖
Not a tile.
是象牙
It's ivory.
来自于一支河马的獠牙
From a hippopotamus tusk.
河马有獠牙吗
Hippos have tusks?
那张美元呢
And the dollar?
就只是一美元纸币而已
It's just that. One dollar.
从序列号♥上查不出来什么信息来
Nothing telling from the serial number.
上面有教授的指纹
Professor's prints are on it.
可能是他钱包里的
Probably came from his wallet.
那我的书呢
What about my book?
那本书原本是图书馆的书架上的
It came from right off that library shelf.
所有的指纹当然都被擦掉了
Wiped of all prints, of course.
让我们从表面上看这些线索
Let's take these clues at face value.
一美元的纸币
One dollar bill,
乌龟肉
turtle meat,
还有象牙
and ivory.
人们常常误以为
It's a common misconception
华盛顿总统的牙是木质的
that Washington had wooden teeth.
事实上
In fact,
他的假牙是河马象牙做的
his dentures were made from hippo ivory.
1783年 华盛顿举办了一场龟宴
In 1783, Washington hosted a farewell turtle feast
欢送陆军军官
for the officers of the Continental Army,
他把河马假牙摘了下来 在纽约市
removing his hippo dentures so he could enjoy a decadent meal
现存最古老的营业酒吧享受一顿饕餮盛宴
at what is now the oldest operating bar in New York City.
下一个受害者就在弗朗萨斯酒馆
The next victim is at Fraunces Tavern.
所有可调遣的小组立即前往弗朗萨斯酒馆
All available units to Fraunces Tavern.
研讨会怎么样了
Hey. How was the seminar?
我用了四步老办法
I did my four words routine-
组织 计划 投入 成功
you know, organize, plan, commit, succeed--
最后我赢得了全场的起立鼓掌
and I got a standing ovation at the end.
因为你组织和计划得特别好吗
Because you organized and planned it so well?
嘴真甜
Really cute.
但结果真的很令人振奋
But really, it was invigorating.
你的工作进展如何
How's your work coming?
你知道的
Oh, you know,
还在投入和成功之间
somewhere between committed and succeeding.
我为你感到骄傲
Hey, I'm proud of you.
我们要不去惠桥吃午饭吧
Why don't we do lunch at the Weybridge?
为改变我生活的生活教练庆祝
Celebrate the life coach who changed my life.
我喜欢
I love it.
我就这么一说 你说的对
And just so you hear me say it, you were right.
回到纽约是个好主意
Coming back to New York was a great idea.
我也这么认为
I think so too.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
Love you, too, honey.
太可怕了
It was horrible.
他的脸就那么 天哪
His face was just- oh, my God!
看来我们来晚了
Looks like we're too late.
我可以跟她谈谈
I can talk to her.
你得进去
You're needed inside.
没穿带合适的装备谁都不能进
Nobody's allowed in without proper equipment.
不安全
It's not safe.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
厨房♥就是个毒气室
The kitchen's a gas chamber.
有人拧开了所有二氧化碳罐的阀门
Someone unscrewed all the carbon dioxide tanks from the taps.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你想让我进去
You want me to go in anyway.
地铁你都逼停了
You set the bar high
你起点很高啊
by standing in front of a moving subway train.
把防护服穿上
Let's get you suited up.
听着 如果你感到头痛 眩晕或哪里
Listen, if you feel a headache or dizzy or confused--
不舒服 你就赶紧出去
anything-- you get the hell out.
我和林肯·莱姆一起工作
I work with Lincoln Rhyme.
我什么时候不头疼
When am I not confused with a headache?
祝你好运
Good luck.
阿米莉亚 放松
Amelia, relax.
放松 别想着危险
Forget about the stakes for a second.
先想想你前面的是什么
Only think about what's right in front of you.
你看见我前面的是什么了吗
Are you seeing what's right in front of me?
你可以的
You can do this.
现在 我需要你转过去
Now, I need you to turn around
告诉我被害人的手里有什么
and tell me what's in the victim's hand.
又是你的书
it's your book...again.
这个被害人你也认识吗
Did you know this victim too?
不 但以防万一 看一下他的身份证明
I don't, but just in case, check his ID.
他不在你的书里
He's not in your book.
恐怕他只是联带伤害
Collateral damage, I'm afraid,
就像中场休息
just like the rest.
我发现了一个线索
I found one of the clues!
应该还有两个
There should be two more.
他们在哪
Where are they?
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
看他的嘴
Look at his mouth.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
轻轻的捏住它
Very gently hold onto it
打开他的下巴
while you open his jaw.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你在看吗
Are you seeing this?
好像塞进了他的喉咙里
It looks like it goes down his throat.
对
Yes.
在那条线的尾部
There should be two more clues
应该有剩下的线索
at the other end of that string.
好的 所以这就像法医那样
Okay, so this'll be a forensics thing,
把它弄出来
to get it out?
对 拉
Yeah. Pull.
林肯
Lincoln,
这完全违反规定
this is totally against protocol.
这应该由一个法医去做
A medical examiner should be doing this.
我完全同意她说的
I agree with her wholeheartedly.
我们不能等法医了
We can't wait on the M.E.
胃酸正在腐蚀线索
The gastric acid is eating away at the clues.
如果我们失去了这些线索 第三个受害者会死
If we lose those clues, a third victim dies.
"放松 别想着危险"也不管用了
So much for "Relax and forget about the stakes."
快 但仔细点
Hurry. But do it carefully.
你不能催我快点
You can't tell me to hurry
同时还要仔细 林肯
and do it carefully at the same time, Lincoln.
好 很好 放松
Good. Nice and easy.
我看见了些东西
I see something.
卡住了
Ugh. It's stuck.
-什么意思 -堵住了
- What do you mean? - It's jammed.
抵住 不动了
Wedged. Not moving.
切开
Cut it.
-什么 绳子吗 -他的 他的喉咙
- What? The string? - His throat.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
给一个死尸做气管切开
A tracheotomy on a dead body
比让下一个受害者死强多了
is a hell of a lot better than letting the next victim die.
林肯 这是违法...
Lincoln, this is borderline il--
我们没的选
We don't have a choice!
阿米莉亚 你要做的就是做我在那会做的事
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表