剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
一位女性死者的器官被上诉
I kid you not, mistakenly removed for donation.
庭外和解了
Settled out of court.
所以他的口碑不是很好
So he doesn't have glowing Yelp reviews.
还是没有动机
Doesn't give motive.
但是他有隐藏两具尸体上的线索的能力
But he does have the skills to hide evidence on both bodies.
是 但为什么要杀乔什
Yes, but why kill Josh at all?
为什么杀他母亲
Why kill his mother?
除了做他们的尸检之外
Apart from doing their autopsies,
瓦斯登跟他们一点关系都没有
Wasden has no connection to them at all.
他可能有
He might.
格蕾丝是个会计 记得吗
Grace was an accountant, remember?
她工作的事务所
The firm she worked for,
在税收季承担了额外工作量
they took on extra work during the tax season,
他们接触的账户之一就是萨拉纳克学院
and one of the accounts they worked--Saranac College.
怎么
So what?
死因裁判官办公室不小心火化了一具
The coroner's office just accidentally cremated a body
还没侦破的谋杀案中的尸体
in an unsolved murder case?
你听着不觉得奇怪吗
Doesn't that sound weird to you?
奇怪 很奇怪
It does, it does,
我们会搞清楚发生了什么
and we are going to figure out what happened,
我向你保证
I promise you,
所以我还要问你几个问题
which is why I have a few more questions.
乔什有提到过瓦斯登医生吗
Did Josh ever mention a Dr. Wasden?
他是负责你母亲尸检的人
He was the man who did your mother's autopsy.
怎么了
Why?
他跟这事有关系 对吧
He had something to do with this, didn't he?
现在我们还不能确定
Right now, we just don't know.
-本 -他会没事的
- Ben! - He'll be okay.
那你呢
And what about you?
我没事
I'll be fine.
我只是担心本
I'm just worried about Ben.
我的意思是
I mean...
亚瑟·瓦斯登这个名字你有印象吗
does the name Arthur Wasden mean anything to you?
我不记得 为什么这么问
Not that I can recall. Why?
你和格蕾丝之前一起在萨拉纳克学院工作对吧
Well, you and Grace worked together for Saranac College, right?
你们都在那教书
You both did the books for them?
是的 这也是她捐献遗体的原因
Yeah, that's why she chose the program to donate her body to.
显然 她没想到这么快就发生了
Obviously, she didn't think it would happen so soon.
那格蕾丝有没有旧笔记或者档案
So if Grace had any old notes or files,
知道它们可能在哪里吗
any idea where they may be?
有办法登陆她的账户吗
Any way to log in to her accounts?
没有 我确定她死了之后就关闭访问了
No, I'm sure they shut down access when she died.
真对不起 我希望我能帮上忙
I'm really sorry. I wish I could help.
我去
I'll be damned.
我们寻找的唯一线索直接走上门来了
The one clue we're looking for literally just walked right up to us.
你养了一只猫
You have a cat?
算不上 只是条流浪猫
Not really. It's just a neighborhood stray.
我喂了它一次
I fed her once,
现在它就像这个家的主人一样想进就进
and now she comes in and out like she owns the place.
等等 她真的杀了她最好的朋友
Wait, are we really saying she killed her best friend
还有她的儿子吗
and her best friend's son?
-你还好吧 -米亚 赶紧出来
- Everything okay? - Mia, get out of there.
没事没事 我...
Yeah, no, I'm a--um...
让我们搞到足够的证据来申请搜查令
Let us get enough evidence for a warrant.
我刚想起来一件事
I just realized something.
你和格蕾丝之前在萨拉纳克学院
You worked on the Saranac College accounts
一起报账 对吧
with Grace, didn't you?
阿米莉亚 你在干什么
Amelia, what are you doing?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你公♥司♥的记录会说明
Your company's records will show
你确实认识瓦斯登医生
that you do know Dr. Wasden.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I really don't know what you're talking about.
所以无论你和瓦斯登医生做了什么好事
So whatever you and Dr. Wasden were doing--
格蕾丝和你的友情一定很深吧
you and Grace must've been really good friends,
因为她找你对质而不是直接告发你
because she confronted you instead of turning you in,
但你却恩将仇报 对她下毒
and you repaid that kindness by poisoning her?
然后你一定是后悔了
Then you must've regretted it.
这就是你照顾她儿子们的原因
That's why you watch out for the boys.
当然了 直到乔什快要发现真♥相♥了
Until, of course, Josh got too close to the truth.
请你离开
I want you to leave.
阿米莉亚 我们还没有足够的证据拘留她
Amelia, we don't have enough to detain her.
你最好还是去找找那只猫
You'd be better served to look for that cat
那样我们就能匹配毛发了
so we can match the hair.
我可不会留下她和本共处一室
I am not leaving her here with Ben.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
本 本
Ben. Ben!
注意武器
Weapon!
我可不会数到三 梅丽莎
I am not counting to three, Melissa.
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
别逼我对你开枪
Don't make me have to shoot you.
把刀放下
Drop it!
双手放到脑后
Hands behind your head.
现在我们足以拘留她了吧
Think we have enough to detain her now?
我的老天
Oh, my God.
找到本的消息了吗
Any sign of Ben?
我们刚刚和雷·柯因通了电♥话♥
We just got off the phone with Ray Coyne.
本十五分钟之前还在他那里
Ben was there 15 minutes ago.
他和雷道了歉
He told Ray he was sorry,
他说他发现是萨拉纳克学院的人杀了乔什
said he found out it was someone at Saranac College that killed Josh.
雷去请假了 等他回来后
Ray went to call off work, and when he came back,
本已经走了
Ben was gone.
开走了他的卡车 拿走了他的枪
Took his truck and his gun.
老天
Oh, God.
我和本提过瓦斯登
I mentioned Wasden to Ben.
我是说 他问过我他是不是嫌犯
I mean--he asked me if he was a suspect.
你没告诉他我们觉得他是吗
You didn't tell him that we like him for it?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
听着 如果他去了萨拉纳克学院
Look, if he is headed to Saranac,
我们得在本犯下大错之前赶到那里
we need to get there before Ben makes a huge mistake.
在另一具尸体出现在那片田间之前赶到
And another body ends up on that field.
那辆是雷的卡车 那辆想必是瓦斯登的车
That's Ray's truck, and that must be Wasden's car.
-他们就在那边 -我们得找到他
- They're in there somewhere. - Well, we have to find him.
我们不能让本和瓦斯登碰面
We can't let Ben get to Wasden.
好的 分头找 支援马上就到
All right, fan out. Backup will be here any minute.
深呼吸 保持警惕
Deep breaths. Stay alert.
老天
Jeez.
你看到什么了吗
You got anything?
什么也没动
Nothing moving.
特定区域&环境研究
萨拉纳克学院 法医学院
他们现在进入了那块特定区域
They're entering the confined location area now.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
尸体有可能安置在分解田里的任何地方
Decomp farms store bodies anyplace they can.
淹在水下 汽车后备箱里
Submerged underwater, in car trunks,
塞在桶里
stuffed in barrels.
有太多地方可以藏身
Lots of places to hide.
很好
Great.
回去
Go back.
蓝车 玻璃
Blue car. Glass.
驾驶座的侧窗上有水汽
There's condensation on the driver's side window.
里面有人
Oh, someone's inside.
纽约警局 下车
NYPD! Get out of the vehicle
把手放在我能看到的地方
and put your hands where I can see them!
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
-他在你身后 -本
- He's behind you! - Ben!
不要
No.
不要开枪
Don't pull that trigger.
你不能这么做 相信我
You don't wanna do this. Trust me.
好吧 我放下枪
Okay. I'm putting my gun away.
-阿米莉亚 -看到了吧
- Amelia! - See?
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表