剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
Is there any way I could just take a quick look around?
-现在不太方便 -没关系
- Now's not a good time. - Oh, that's okay.
我就是感受下环境
I just want to get a feel for the space.
漏水了 这地方乱成一团
There was a leak. The place is a mess.
下周再来吧
Come back next week.
我就是
Oh, I just--uh...
你不该打开那个盒子的
You shouldn't have opened the box.
我们有特蕾莎的线索了
We got a lead on Teresa.
艾瑞克又看了摄政酒店的监控录像
Eric went through video at the Regency Arms.
我以为那是死路一条
I thought that was a dead end.
他往前看到了特蕾莎今早进来的录像
He went back to when Teresa came in this morning.
找到了这个
Found this.
很好
Excellent.
你们发现了栏杆上的指纹
You got prints from the banister.
我们还找到了嫌疑人 麦克斯·蒙特尔
And we got a suspect, Max Montel--
因为藏♥毒♥被抓四次
four arrests for possession.
最后一次把他送去戒毒项目
Last one sent him to a treatment program
而不是坐牢
instead of jail.
那地方治疗上瘾和抑郁
Now the place treats addiction, depression.
你猜还有谁同时也在那里
Guess who was there getting treatment for her depression
治疗抑郁
at the same time.
特蕾莎·马丁内兹
Teresa Martinez.
等一下 快看 十点钟方向
Wait a second. Look, ten o'clock right there.
他当然要逃
And of course he's running.
他们每次都逃 看来我要下车追了
They always run. Guess I'm getting out, huh?
我去抓
I got 'em.
站住 纽约警局
Stop! NYPD!
我叫你站住
I said stop!
纽约警局 站住
NYPD! Stop!
在我眼皮子底下逃跑可不是个好主意
It's never a good idea to run on me.
好了 好了 我不跑了
All right, all right! I'm done!
站起来
Listen, get up!
听着 老兄 我不知道你觉得我做了什么
Look, man, I don't know what you think I did,
但我是无辜的 好吗
but I'm innocent, all right?
无辜的 是吧
Innocent, huh?
不好意思 麦克 这家伙是无辜的
Sorry, Mike, this guy is innocent.
他只是在做有氧运动
He's just running for the cardio right now.
我只是身上有一盎司大♥麻♥ 好吗
Look, I had an ounce of weed on me, okay?
有违缓刑规定
It's a probation violation.
当然了 绑♥架♥也是一样
It sure is, just like kidnapping.
特蕾莎·马丁内兹人呢
So where's Teresa Martinez?
特蕾莎失踪了吗
Teresa's missing?
我可没绑♥架♥她
Yo, I didn't take her.
-我是她的男朋友 -那就奇怪了
- I'm her boyfriend. - Yeah, well, that's funny,
因为似乎没人知道你们在约会
'cause nobody seems to know you were dating.
根本没人提过你这个男朋友
Nobody even mentioned you.
那是因为我还没准备好
That's because I wasn't ready.
她爸爸现在是大人物
Her dad's become this folk hero.
媒体会跟踪他 还有他的家人 担子太大了
The press follow him, his family--it's too much.
我还在努力戒酒
I'm still working on my sobriety.
我偶尔还会破戒
I have my slip-ups.
所以你想让我们相信今天早上在酒店里
So you want us to believe that was a lover's spat
只是小两口吵架吗
in the hotel this morning?
那根本算不上吵架
It wasn't even a fight.
我去那里告诉她不要去拍照片
I went there to tell her not to do the photo.
冷静点
Easy.
听着 特蕾莎是对她爸爸生气 好吗
Look, Teresa was upset with her dad, okay?
我告诉她 要么当面质询他要么避开他
I told her either confront him or walk away.
跟他对质什么
Confront him about what?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我们昨晚在吃饭的时候
Look, we were at dinner last night,
她去了洗手间
and she goes to the bathroom,
然后我看到有个人和她说话
and then I see some guy talking with her.
这家伙很火气很大
This dude is heated.
当她坐回餐桌的时候 她几乎就要哭了
When she sits back down, she's ready to cry,
而她甚至不告诉我为什么
and she won't even tell me why.
只是跟她爸爸有关的事
Just that it was something to do with her dad.
我只知道这些 你得帮她
That's all I know. You've got to help her.
林肯
Lincoln!
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
-没事 -那你为什么大喊大叫
- All good. - Then why were you yelling?
我只是想让你知道被人喊是什么感觉
I just wanted you to know how it feels.
我现在发现可能是我犯浑了
Which I realize now might have been poor judgment.
那么我们一直在分♥析♥我们手里的证据
So we've been analyzing everything we have.
优盘上有麦克斯的指纹吗
You got Max's fingerprint on the thumb drive?
-信封上有残留物吗 -阿米莉亚打来电♥话♥
- Residue on the envelope? - Amelia called.
她说麦克斯直接从酒店离开就直接去上班了
She said that Max went straight to work from the hotel.
他的同事也确认了 他有不在场证明
So coworkers confirm it. He alibis out.
这样一来父亲就成了嫌疑人了
Which puts Dad in our sights.
除了这个
Except for this.
这藏在她的钱包的内衬里
It was hidden in the lining of her purse.
-是个追踪装置 -定位跟踪装置吗
- It's a tracking device. - GPS?
对 最先进的
Yeah, state of the art.
绑匪之前一直在监视她
The kidnapper was keeping tabs on her.
我查了GPS的生产序列号♥
Yeah, I ran the serial number,
然后就查到了购买♥♥记录
which led to a place of purchase,
然后就查到了购买♥♥的信♥用♥卡♥
which led to a credit card--
-到底是不是她父亲 -不是
- Was it her father or not? - Not.
是一个叫杰里·伯吉斯的人买♥♥的
Bought by one Jerry Burgess.
符合麦克斯描述的那个昨天晚上
Matches Max's description of the guy
-让特蕾莎不高兴的人 -而且
- who upset Teresa last night. - And get this.
伯吉斯在一家竞业调查公♥司♥工作
Burgess works for an oppo research firm,
专门挖掘政客对手的丑闻
digging up dirt on politicians' opponents.
让我猜猜
And let me guess.
他的公♥司♥是为议员亚伦·弗雷泽工作的
His firm was working for Congressman Aaron Fraser,
正在与亚历克斯·马丁内兹竞争的28年老议员
28-year incumbent currently running against Alex Martinez.
你认为亚伦·弗雷泽绑♥架♥了对手的女儿
You think Aaron Fraser kidnapped his opponent's daughter?
拜托 伙计们 这又不是《纸牌屋》
Come on, guys, this isn't "House of Cards."
那你为什么要在特蕾莎的包里放追踪器
Then why'd you plant a tracer in Teresa's purse?
追踪器上有我的指纹吗
Do you have my prints on the tracer?
-或者在钱包上 -一个女孩被绑♥架♥了
- On the purse? - A girl was kidnapped.
如果你跟这事没关系 那就帮帮我们
If you had nothing to do with it, then help us.
抱歉 我对我的委托人有义务
Sorry, I have obligations to my client.
那你对自己的义务呢
Well, what about obligations to yourself?
因为你的情况可不妙 杰里
'Cause here's the thing, Jerry...
我们有目击证人指认看到你和特蕾莎在一起
We have an eyewitness IDing you with Teresa.
你惹她很难过 一天后她就被绑♥架♥了
You upset her pretty bad. A day later, she's gone?
如果我们把你老板的竞选
How's your boss gonna feel when we link his campaign
跟对手女儿失踪的案件联♥系♥起来 他会怎么想
to his opponent's daughter's disappearance?
听着 我找到了一些黑料的线索
Look, I got a lead on some dirt.
我正在做调查
I was doing my homework.
她发现我在跟踪她
She caught me following her.
我决定告诉她
I decided to tell her,
看看她会不会给自己挖个更大的坑
see if she'd dig herself a deeper hole.
你手上有特蕾莎的什么把柄
What do you have on Teresa?
马丁内兹的形象就是清廉
Martinez is supposed to be clean as a whistle.
结果她一直通过竞选
Turns out she was siphoning money to herself
把钱转到自己名下
through the campaign.
一个月两万五千块 工资单上有她的名字
25K a month. She was on the payroll,
但那的人都没见过她
but no one there's ever seen her.
她在挪用公♥款♥吗
She was embezzling?
我也是这么以为的 但结果她根本不知情
That's what I thought, but she didn't have a clue.
她很生气
She was furious.
爸爸在挪用筹集竞选的钱
Daddy's funneling campaign money somewhere,
但不是给她
but not to her.
-那给谁 -我也想知道
- Then to who? - I wish I knew.
她打算跟他对峙
She was gonna confront him.
她发誓如果这是真的 会亲自去找媒体
She swore if it were true, she'd go to the press herself,
正中我们下怀
which suited us fine.
依我之见
My two cents.
她跟他谈了 但不满意他的回答
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表