剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
She called him on it, didn't like his answer,
她会查到水落石出
she's gonna follow through.
爸爸得想办法阻止她
Daddy had to find a way to stop her.
你们是在指控我参与了
You're accusing me of being involved
自己女儿的绑♥架♥案吗
in my own daughter's kidnapping?
我们有证据表明你每个月从自己的竞选团队里
We have evidence you're siphoning 25 grand a month
挪用两万五千美元
from your own campaign.
特蕾莎发现了 现在她想公之于众
Teresa found out. Now she wants to go public.
简直胡扯 我竞选不是为了钱
That's insane. I'm not running for money.
我竞选是为了造福社会
I'm doing it to make a difference,
给人们提供机会
to give people a chance.
请别给我们做巡回演说了 马丁内兹先生
Please, spare us the stump speech, Mr. Martinez.
听着 我们知道你女儿对你很生气
Look, we know your daughter was upset with you.
我们只是要知道为什么
We just need to know why.
我说了 她不告诉我
I told you, she wouldn't tell me.
我不需要一个月两万五千美元
I don't need 25 grand a month!
我只想找到我的女儿
I need you to find my daughter!
查吧 去查我的账
Go ahead, open my books.
我会让谢尔比给你们全部权限
I'll have Shelby give you full access.
你们就知道我什么都没隐瞒
You'll see I have nothing to hide.
你们有15小时
You have 15 hours.
你们要做什么
Do what you need to do.
我会付赎金 我不会拿她的性命去赌
I'll pay the ransom. I won't gamble with her life.
扬声器出问题了吗
Problem with the speakers?
我不是菲利克斯
I'm no Felix,
但我在自己公♥寓♥安了环绕立体声
but I set up the surround sound in my own apartment.
随口一提
Just saying.
失去一种感官 其他就会凸显出来
Take away one of the senses, the others come to the fore.
我一遍遍地看这个
I've been playing this over and over.
不听他说什么你会看见更多
You see more if you're not distracted by her words.
听一个惊恐的年轻女人说话会分散你的情绪
Listening to a scared young woman draws your emotion.
去掉声音 告诉我你看见了什么
Take that away and tell me what you see.
那 角落里的那个标示
There, that sign in the corner.
视频还拍到更多了吗
Does the video catch any more of it?
-这些就够了 -让我猜一下
- That's all we need. - Let me guess.
把标示固定在墙上的铆钉
The rivets used to fasten the sign to the wall
是生产于波基普西的老物件
are antiques made in Poughkeepsie.
不 是标示本身
No. The sign itself.
绿色条纹配白字
It's white text on a green color strip
再加上白底色
all on a white background.
这是职业安全与卫生局安全标示的配色
Colors of an OSHA safety sign.
他们把她关在了一个工厂
They're keeping her in a factory.
被废弃的那种 那有很多啊
Gotta be abandoned. There are tons.
能看出是做什么的工厂
Any idea what was made in the factory
来缩小一下范围吗
to narrow it down?
所以我还在继续看
That's why I'm still watching.
好吧
Right.
菲利克斯 你在竞选总部有发现吗
Felix, you found something at campaign headquarters?
诈骗 挪用公♥款♥ 隐瞒犯罪档案
Fraud, embezzlement, poorly hidden paper trail.
亚历山大·马丁内兹不干净
Alexander Martinez is dirty.
我说的不是马丁内兹
I'm not talking about Martinez.
我说的是谢尔比·维特斯
I'm talking Shelby Waites.
那个竞选经理
The campaign manager.
马丁内兹委托谢尔比以他的名义取了大量现金
Martinez authorized Shelby to make petty cash withdrawals in his name.
那就是现金的来处
That's where the cash came from,
和为什么他看上去他像在挪用公♥款♥
and why it looked like he was the one stealing.
对 就是这样
Yes, it did.
谢尔比有六万五千美元的债务
Shelby is over 65 grand in debt.
银行账户是空的
Bank accounts are empty,
威尔逊储蓄银行
信♥用♥卡♥预支现金额度已用光
maxed out cash advances on her credit cards.
所以她是一个极其需要钱的人
So she was the one who was desperate for the money.
绑♥架♥特蕾莎·马丁内兹就是她的解决办法
And kidnapping Teresa Martinez is how she plans to fix it.
我们得快点找到她
We've got to get to her fast.
艾瑞克 阿米莉亚和塞利托已经往她家去了
Eric, Amelia, and Sellitto are already on their way to her place.
纽约警局
NYPD
没人
Clear.
-没人 -都没人
- Clear! - All clear.
这边
Over here!
-我的天啊 -谢尔比·维特斯
- Oh, my God. - Shelby Waites.
晕倒了 但还有脉搏
It's light but there's a pulse.
来个医护人员
I need a medic!
特蕾莎到底在哪
Where the hell is Teresa?
她身体状况不好
She's in bad shape.
塞利托和艾瑞克跟她在医院
Sellitto and Eric are with her at the hospital.
这些样本是在同一个地方提取到的吗
Did you pull these swabs from the same spot?
我们在谢尔比撞到头的地方提取了血样
We got the reference sample from where Shelby's head hit the floor,
但是到处都是血
but there was blood all over.
椅子后面 相框上的碎玻璃
Back of a chair, glass from a picture frame,
大理石桌的边缘
edge of a marble table.
怎么了
Why?
我们得联♥系♥林肯
We gotta call Lincoln.
我确定了嫌犯
I've got a suspect.
-基因检测可没这么快 -我抄了近路
- You can't run DNA that fast. - I took a shortcut.
我准备给谢尔比的血样做交叉检验的时候
As I was preparing Shelby's blood to crosscheck,
我给所有的样本点都做了简单血常规
I ran a simple CBC on all the sample spots.
结果发现 是三个不同的人
Turns out, three distinct people.
一定是发生了打斗
Must've been some fight.
你是说有两个同伙
We're saying there are two accomplices?
是的 但是有两个人
Yes, but on two of them,
谢尔比和其中一个人
Shelby's and one of the other's,
红细胞数很低
the red blood cell counts were low.
非常低
Very low.
他们两个都有中间型地中海贫血症
They both have thalassemia intermedia.
也就是说
Which tells us what?
这不是很严重的病 但是罕见
It's nothing serious, but it's rare.
随机概率接近于零
I mean, the chances of it being random are next to nil.
他们是亲属
They're related.
-菲利克斯 -正在查
- Felix. - On the same page.
稍等我一分钟 看
Just give me a minute, and--boom.
谢尔比没有亲兄弟姐妹
Shelby has no full siblings,
但是她有个同父异母的哥哥
but she does have a half brother.
布兰登·肯尼 因为吸毒盗窃以及非法闯入被捕
Brendan Kenny, arrests for drugs, theft, B&E.
布兰登·肯尼
你的屏幕都放不下他的犯罪记录
His rap sheet takes up more room than you have screens.
所以她需要钱 也知道该找谁帮忙
So she needed cash and she knew who to turn to.
她和她哥哥 还有那第三个人
She and her brother and whoever number three is,
他们策划了绑♥架♥这个有钱老板的女儿
they hatch a plan to kidnap her rich boss' daughter,
还清债务 给他钱买♥♥毒品
pay off her debts, give him money for drugs or whatever.
但是他们怎么又内讧了
But why did they turn on her?
人会因为各种原因变卦
People snap for all kinds of reasons.
我对不起你
I'm so sorry.
麦克
Mike.
她这样根本开不了口
She is not gonna be able to talk to us.
我审问过身体状况更不好的人 好吗
I've interviewed people in worse shape, okay?
我们要找到特蕾莎
We need to find Teresa.
谢尔比
Shelby.
谢尔比
Shelby.
纽约警局
NYPD.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
特蕾莎·马丁内兹在哪
Where's Teresa Martinez?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道 快说吧
You don't know? Come on.
这可是你的计划
It was your plan.
你好好摸清了电梯 拉你哥哥入伙
You researched the elevator. You roped your brother in.
不是
No.
我永远都不会伤害特蕾莎 绝不会
I would never hurt Teresa. Never.
谢尔比 绑♥架♥特蕾莎就是为了还清你的债务
Shelby, Teresa was kidnapped to pay off your debts.
我们知道
We know.
我的债就是要还清我哥哥的债
My debts are to pay off my brother's debts.
布兰登赌博
Brendan gambles.
他欠别人好多钱
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表