剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
她马上就跟你说
She was awful quick to tell us
她昨晚什么都没听见看见
she didn't see or hear anything last night
你甚至还没问
even before we asked.
如果他们都在撒谎
If they're all lying,
或许他们在包庇某个人
maybe they're covering for someone.
我们怎么能知道这个人是谁
Well, how do we find out who that person is?
通常 我会说回到犯罪现场
Normally, I'd say go back to the crime scene,
但它已经被清理了
but since that's been scrubbed,
那我们就去拜访希利特认为
let's visit the one person
告诉我们真♥相♥的那个人
Sellitto believes is telling us the truth.
盖比·吉拉莫夫
Gabby Karimov.
吉拉莫夫夫人 我是希利特探员
Ms. Karimov, it's Detective Sellitto.
我们能跟你聊一下吗
Can we talk to you for a minute?
警探 恐怕我浪费了你的时间
Detective, I'm afraid I've wasted your time.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我昨晚听见的尖叫声
The scream I heard last night,
我刚才跟娜塔莉亚聊过后
I talked with Natalya just now.
发现是她
It was her.
那公♥寓♥里的血液呢
What about the blood in the apartment?
一定是我的错觉
I must have imagined it.
对不起 我不能再聊了
I'm sorry. I can't talk anymore.
你发现的那个小饰品
The charm you found.
属于一名失踪少女
It belongs to a missing girl.
我什么都不知道 别来问我
I don't know anything. Leave me alone.
没用了
There's nothing to do.
有人找过她了
Someone got to her.
他们都在害怕什么
What are they all so scared of?
他们为什么不跟我们说
Why aren't they talking to us?
我们或许失去了一个目击者
Well, we may have lost a witness,
但我们还没山穷水尽
but we're not out of moves yet.
艾瑞克在卡迪拉克有线索了
Eric got a hit on the Cadillac.
车主是尼克·波波夫
Belongs to a guy named Nick Popov.
他住的地方离这有几个街区
He lives a block away from here,
但是车登记在他新泽西的姐姐名下
but the car is registered to his sister in New Jersey,
所以才花了这么久才找到
which is why it took so long to find.
巡警现在把他带来问话
Unis are bringing him in for questioning.
车在哪
Where's the car?
警员说不在他家
Officers said it's not at his place.
目击证人永远都在说谎 但证据不会
Witnesses lie all the time, but the evidence never does.
那辆车就是另一个潜在的犯罪现场
That car is another potential crime scene
等我们去调查
for us to examine.
有可能直接带我们找到露西
It could take us right to Lucy.
是的 我有一辆金色的凯迪拉克
Yes, I have a gold Cadillac.
很不幸 车被偷了
Unfortunately, it was stolen.
被偷了 那可太惨了
Stolen? That's too bad.
昨晚 在我的车道上被偷的
Last night, from right out of my driveway.
我和街角一位美丽的女士有约
I had a date with a nice lady from around the corner.
我们吃完晚饭走回来之后
As we were walking home from dinner,
经过我家 我看见车不见了
we passed by my place, and I saw the car was gone.
我打算今天报♥警♥的
I was gonna make the report today.
那位和你一起吃晚饭的美丽女士
And this nice lady that you had dinner with,
她叫什么
does she have a name?
娜塔莉亚
Natalya.
我送她到家的时候刚不到十一点
I, dropped her off just before 11:00.
她要在外面抽根烟
She was gonna stay outside for a smoke.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我离开的时候 听到娜塔莉亚尖叫了
When I was walking away, I heard Natalya scream.
她说她看到老鼠了
She said she'd seen a rat.
声音非常大 我说 娜塔莉亚
It was very loud. Natalya, I said--
好了 我来猜猜
Yeah, let me guess.
你说 "你要把大家都吵醒了"
You said, "You're gonna wake up the whole neighborhood!"
你见过这个女孩吗
Have you seen this girl?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
怎么了
Why?
因为她失踪了 尼克
Because she's missing, Nick.
她五年在街上被人掳走了
She was grabbed off the street five years ago.
或许她死了 或许她还活着
Maybe she's dead, maybe she's alive,
但是她家中的父母迫切地想要知道
but she's got parents at home who are desperate to know
她出了什么事
what happened to her!
我受够这件破事了
I'm tired of this crap.
车辆犯罪管理部门的电♥话♥
That was Auto Crimes Division.
金色凯迪拉克还没发现
Nothing yet on the gold Cadillac.
波波夫不肯开口
Popov won't talk.
问题在于 即使盖比·吉拉莫夫看见的
Problem is, even if it was his Cadillac
是他的车 也不是波波夫开的
Gabby Karimov saw, Popov wasn't driving.
她说那个男的个头很大
She said the guy was big.
那时候她还肯跟我们说实话
And that was back when she was still telling us the truth.
又是一条死胡同
It's another dead end.
不 没有死胡同可言
No. There are no dead ends.
只有人们放弃调查的地方
Just places where one chooses to give up the search.
林肯
Lincoln.
我们在尼克·波波夫身上没有收获
We didn't get anything out of Nick Popov.
那我们还不知道车在哪
So we still don't know where the car is.
我们现在不知道车在哪
Well, we don't know where it is right now,
但是我们可以查一查这辆车都去过哪
but maybe you and I can find out where it's been.
寻找实际的物理证据
A search for actual physical evidence.
我还以为你会不问我主动去查呢
I thought you'd never ask.
看吧 就是这了
All right, this is it.
是波波夫的家
Popov's place.
你说波波夫的车据称昨晚被偷了
You said Popov's car was allegedly stolen last night?
但我觉得这些轮胎痕迹看上去要更新一点
Well, I say those tire tracks look a little fresher than that.
也许有人跟他透露了
Maybe someone tipped him off
我们要来查车的消息
that we were down here looking for the car
所以他今早把车藏起来了
and he hid it this morning?
采一点那个胎痕下的泥土样本
Get a sample of that mud from the tire imprint.
没问题
You got it.
警官你好
Hi, Officer.
你做什么
What are you doing?
我很抱歉 我只是好奇你在干什么
I'm sorry, I was curious to see what you were doing
然后我的咖啡就脱手了
and the coffee slipped out of my hand.
萨拉 你为什么骗我
Sarah, why are you lying to me?
说真的 为什么这整个社区都在说谎
In fact, why is this whole neighborhood lying to us?
等一下 如果你
Wait, if you--
拜托你回来吧
Please just come back--
先采个样吧
Just get the sample.
如果它里面有线索
If there's anything to find,
一点点咖啡拦不住凯特发现它们
a little spilt coffee won't keep Kate from finding it.
你骗我
You lied to me.
你有家人
You have a family.
我没说谎
I did not lie.
我略过了这篇而已
I omitted.
我不认为我的私人生活
I don't think my personal life
跟你查案有什么关系
is relevant to you doing your job.
但没错
But yes,
我有家人
I have a family.
他们住在芝加哥
They live in Chicago.
这的确关我的事 林肯
It is relevant to me, Lincoln,
如果你把他们送走
if you sent them away to protect them
是为了从同一个也知道我家地址的
from the same serial killer
连环杀手手下保护他们的话
who has the home address of my family.
这事比你想象得要复杂
It's more complicated than that.
我测试了你从波波夫家的
I tested the mud you got
胎痕上采的泥土样本
from the tire tracks at Popov's place,
-然后这结果有点奇怪 -如何奇怪
- and it's a little weird. - Weird how?
显然里面测出了某个笨手笨脚的青少年
Obviously, it's positive for coffee and milk,
倾情贡献的咖啡和牛奶
courtesy of one clumsy teenager.
以及抗生素和生长激素
Antibiotic and somatotropin hormone.
这些都是巴氏杀菌奶里常见的成分
All common to the process of pasteurizing milk.
重点是什么
What's your point?
重点是我还测到了很高剂量的乳酸
My point is I also found very high levels of lactic acid.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表