剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
-干净 -一尘不染
- Clean? - Spotless.
我们派了鉴证组 不过他们也没发现什么
We sent in CSU, and they didn't find anything either.
因为整个房♥间都用漂白水擦过了
Because the whole room had been wiped down with bleach.
墙面 地板 门把手
The walls, the floorboards, the doorknobs,
就连天花板都擦了
even the ceilings.
专业的清洁
Professional cleanup.
有没有其他证人
Well, were there any other witnesses
也听见了第一声尖叫
that heard the initial scream?
或许也报了警
Maybe called 9-1-1?
吉拉莫夫小姐住在羊头湾一块很小的区域
Well, Ms. Karimov lives in a small section of Sheepshead Bay
那边大多数是俄♥罗♥斯♥移♥民♥
that's mostly Russian immigrants.
只有几个街区
It's only a few square blocks.
"关系紧密的社区"都是含蓄的了
"Tight-knit community" is an understatement.
幸好她选择报了警
We're lucky she called the police.
露西现在该21岁了
Lucy would be 21 by now.
要是她还活着呢
What if she's still alive?
要是她就是盖比·吉拉莫夫看到的
What if she's the woman
坐在卡迪拉克里面的女人呢
Gabby Karimov saw in the Cadillac?
跟露西的父母谈谈
Talk to Lucy's parents,
然后查查那片地区
then check around that neighborhood.
这是说你要接这个案子吗
Does this mean you're taking the case?
我们要找出
We're gonna find out
露西·阿瑟发生了什么事 朋友
what happened to Lucy Arthur, my friend,
我们就要先查出那栋房♥子里发生了什么
and we'll start by finding out what happened in that apartment.
神探林肯
第一季第三集
你是说有人在街上捡到这个吗
You're saying someone found this in the street?
昨晚 就在羊头湾
Last night. Over in Sheepshead Bay.
都这么长时间了
After all this time?
露西失踪的那天有没有什么理由
Is there any reason why Lucy might have been in that area
要去那片区域 比如见哪个人
the day she went missing? Maybe to meet someone?
没有
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但这是很重要的线索 对吧
But it's an important clue, right?
没错 我们正在调查
Yes, we're investigating it.
我就是想提醒下二位 别重燃太大期望
I just want to caution you both not to get your hopes up.
我们不会重燃什么希望 警探
We can't get our hopes up, Detective,
因为我们从未熄灭找到她的希望
because we've never lost hope that we would find her.
艾瑞克正在调查金色卡迪拉克轿车
Eric's running a search on gold Cadillac sedans.
从这里往外半径十个街区
Now, there's nothing registered
都没有人登记这种车
within a ten-block radius of here,
所以他就把范围扩大到三州地区
so he's pulling records for the tri-state area,
交叉对比名字
cross-checking names.
或许车主住在别的地方 但在这附近工作
Well, maybe the owner lives elsewhere and works nearby?
交通监控录像呢
Traffic cams?
这些小街道没有
Not on these little streets.
菲利克斯在尽可能找埃蒙斯大道的线索
Felix is getting everything he can off Emmons Avenue.
你觉不觉得这似曾相识
Are you picking up on this?
就像那种老的西部片
It's like one of those Old West movies
坏人进城的时候
when the bad guys roll into town.
只不过我们现在成了坏人
Only we're the bad guys.
我们调查的地区有一半都是坏人扎堆
That's half the neighborhoods we go into,
别担心
but don't worry.
有一个好人就行了 看好了
It only takes one. Watch and learn.
女士 让我来帮你吧
Please, ma'am, let me help you.
为什么这么漂亮的女士要自己抬杂货呢
Why is a beautiful woman carrying her own groceries?
这是怎么了
What's wrong with this picture?
-非常感谢 -应该的
- Thank you so much. - Of course.
如果您不介意的话 我们正在调查一起事故
If you don't mind, we are investigating an incident
是发生在在街对面的空公♥寓♥里的
in the vacant apartment across the street.
您有没有碰巧听到或看到
Did you happen to hear or see
那天晚上有什么不寻常的事情
anything out of the ordinary last night?
我想应该没有
Not that I can think of.
当时是晚上11点左右
It was around 11:00 p.m.
一个女人在尖叫
A woman screaming.
那个啊 是的 我听到一声可怕的尖叫
That. Yes, I heard an awful scream.
我抬头一看 发现是我的邻居
And when I looked up, I saw it was my neighbor,
娜塔莉亚·古斯塔夫
Natalya Gustev.
她说她在巷子里看见一只老鼠
She said she saw a rat in the alley.
我告诉她 你会把大家都吵醒的
I told her, "You'll wake the whole neighborhood!"
还有什么要问的吗
Is that all?
我得把牛奶放进冰箱里去了
I have to put the milk in the icebox.
是的 还有一件事
Yes, there is one more thing.
我们在找这个女孩
We're looking for this girl.
您见过她吗
Have you seen her?
这张照片是五年前拍的 她现在21岁了
This photo's five years old. She'd be 21 now.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
她最近有在附近出现过
she'd been in the neighborhood recently.
我认得她的脸
I recognize the face,
但我只是在新闻上见过
but only from the news.
她被绑♥架♥了
She was kidnapped.
没错
That's right.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我帮不到你们
I cannot help you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
如果您想到了什么 请联♥系♥我们
Let us know if you think of anything.
我们真的要相信
Are we really buying
盖比·吉拉莫夫听到的令人毛骨悚然的尖叫声
that the blood-curdling scream Gabby Karimov heard
只是一个女人被老鼠吓到的声音吗
was just a woman frightened of a rat?
是的 那是我在尖叫
Yes, that was me screaming.
我特别讨厌老鼠
I hate rats.
我也是
Me too.
你知道这附近有人开一辆金色凯迪拉克吗
Do you know if anyone around here owns a gold Cadillac?
彼得·伊万诺夫 我隔壁
Peter Ivanov, next door to me.
他有一辆金色的车 但我不知道是什么牌的
He has a gold car, but I'm not sure what kind.
我不怎么懂车
I don't know cars.
我们在找这个女孩 你见过她吗
We're looking for this girl. Have you seen her?
彼得
Peter?
这些警♥察♥ 他们在问一辆金色的车
These police officers, they're asking about a gold car.
一辆凯迪拉克
A Cadillac?
我有一辆金色的车
I have a gold car,
但是辆凯美瑞 不是凯迪拉克
but it's a Camry, not a Cadillac.
-很大的区别 -是啊
- Big difference. - Yeah.
昨晚11点左右你开车有经过这条街吗
Did you drive down this street last night around 11:00?
是的 和我妻子一起
Yes, with my wife.
她是不是有些烦躁
Was she upset?
我带她去见过她姐姐
I was taking her to visit her sister.
她不想走
She didn't want to leave.
你见过这个女孩吗
Have you seen this girl?
林肯 这里不只不信任警♥察♥
Lincoln, there's more going on here
那么简单
than a distrust of the police.
这些人对我们说谎
These people are lying to us.
目击者说谎不稀奇
Witnesses lie all the time.
但为了阻止我们找失踪少女而说谎
But lying to stop us from finding a missing girl,
倒是新鲜事
that's a new one.
是啊 或许跟露西年龄相仿的人
Yeah, maybe someone closer to Lucy's age
会更在意点
will care a little more.
嗨 打扰一下
Hi. Excuse me.
我是萨克斯警官 这位是希利特警探
I'm Officer Sachs, and this is Detective Sellitto.
我们想问你们几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
我是萨拉 我父母不会说英语
I'm Sarah. My parents don't speak English.
看上去受伤了
Looks like it hurts.
我摔倒了 但还好
I fell, but I'm fine.
我们昨晚什么也没听见 什么也没看见
And we didn't see or hear anything last night.
我们还在找一个女孩
Well, we're also looking for a girl.
她五年前失踪了
She went missing five years ago
跟你差不多大
when she was about your age.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
我们不认识她 对不起
We don't know her. Sorry.
那个女孩看上去很害怕
That girl looked scared.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表