剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
他的悲剧使她付出了生命的代价
His tragedy costs her her life.
天呐
Oh, my God.
艾丽才是目标
Ally's the target.
我们把大卫监视保护起来了
We have David in protective custody,
但艾丽去了音乐会
but Ally went to the concert hall.
之后没人再见到过她了
No one's seen her since.
我们必须在他之前找到她
We have to get to her before he does.
地上都是乐谱
Sheet music on the floor.
看起来像是艾丽包包里的东西
Looks like the contents of Ally's purse.
有挣扎的迹象
There was a struggle.
那边地板上的斑点是什么
What's that spot over there on the floor?
一些细沙
Some sort of fine sand.
有人在挣扎的时候掉了颗扣子
Someone lost a button during the struggle.
有可能是画家连体裤上的吗
Could be from the artist's overalls?
考尔德
Calder.
有时候最小的失误能帮我们抓住他们
Sometimes the smallest mistake will help us catch them.
我们的人手在全城范围搜索艾丽
Unis are conducting a citywide search for Ally.
前两次考尔德的不在场证明排除了他嫌疑
Calder alibis out for the first two killings.
第二次的时候我们就是他的不在场证明
For the second, we're his alibi.
至于安东尼 那个教授
And Antoni, the professor,
艾丽失踪的时候你们和她在一起
she was with you when Ally went missing.
所以不可能是我们两个主要嫌疑人做的
So our two main suspects couldn't have done it.
不是一个人做的
Not alone.
你觉得他们联手了
You think they're working together?
二联性精神病
Folie a deux.
一种共享型精神障碍
A shared psychosis in which delusional beliefs
即一个人把妄想的信念传给另一个人
are transferred from one person to another.
这两个人相互依赖
They feed off of each other,
只有一个人时 危害不大
so alone, they're benign,
两人联手时 他们便很危险
but together, they become dangerous.
安东尼和考尔德之间是什么关系
So what's the connection between Antoni and Calder?
阿姆斯特丹
Amsterdam.
也就是谋杀开始的地方
The city where the killings began.
十二年前 考尔德在那待了一个学期
Calder spent a semester there 12 years ago.
他修读安东尼教授的希腊神话
He studied Greek mythology taught by Professor Antoni.
考尔德相信她的神之怒鬼话
So Calder buys into her Wrath of the Gods BS,
而安东尼相信她有了真正的信徒
and Antoni sees she has a real believer.
-犯罪搭档 -二联性精神病
- Partner in crime. - Folie a deux.
但这根本不能帮我们找到艾丽
But it doesn't help us find Ally, not at all.
重现的部分跟地狱有关
The reenactment is about hell.
如果把艾丽从那间排练室的窗户扔出去
Had Ally been thrown out the window in that rehearsal room,
那她应该会掉进地狱厨房♥
she would've landed in Hell's Kitchen.
我试验了在音乐厅找到的沙子
Hey. I tested the sand found at the concert hall.
是捣碎的硅土
It's finely ground silica
带有少量树脂和小块的碎玻璃片
with traces of resin and small chips of glass.
彩色
Multicolored.
玻璃里有氧化铁和铬
Iron oxide and chromium in the glass.
没错
Yes.
树脂表示经过喷砂处理以及重新油漆
The resin says it's from sandblasting, repainting.
玻璃 氧化物和铬用来着色
The glass, iron oxide, and chromium, used for color.
用在彩色玻璃上
Used in... Stained glass.
我们要找教堂
We're looking for a church.
天堂或地狱 对吧 我觉得肯定是了
Heaven or hell, right? I mean, that's gotta be it.
没错 但哪间教堂呢
Yeah, but which church?
我去过的大多数教堂都宣传天堂而非地狱
I mean, most of the ones I've been to preach about heaven, not hell.
他们应该宣传地狱的
They should.
这就是牧师朱利安·马克斯
Which is why Pastor Julian Marks
会因向其信徒说教他们将下地狱
was removed from his parish for preaching to his flock
而被驱出他的教区的原因
they were all going to hell.
整个教区
The whole parish.
他从《马太福音》第二十五章开始讲
He started on Matthew 25.
"王也要对左边的说
"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
你们这被咒诅的 离开我到永火里去"
Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire."
林肯 哪个教区
Which parish, Lincoln?
菲利克斯 圣詹姆斯教堂
Felix, St. James Church?
这周关门了
Closed this week.
在重新涂漆整个外♥围♥
They're repainting the whole exterior.
所以考尔德完全可以把艾丽带到那儿
So Calder has free rein to take Ally there.
我们走
Let's go.
我去找巡警
I'm gonna get the unis.
我去设警戒 然后检查周围
I'll set a perimeter, and check the grounds.
你觉得他单独行动是好还是坏
You think it helps or hurts that he's on his own?
我们还在监视艾琳
We still have Irene under surveillance.
他的精神变♥态♥是他搭档促成的
Well, his psychopathy is fueled by his partner,
而且他知道我们找上他了
plus, he knows we're closing in.
所以他随时可能下杀手
So he could snap any second.
我们要赶紧找到艾丽
We have to find Ally now.
是地狱
It's hell.
天哪 他要把她扔下来了
Oh, my God, he's gonna throw her off.
扔向他象征性的地狱
Into his metaphorical hell.
从哪里开的枪
Where are the shots coming from?
不知道
No idea.
紧急响应小队还有十分钟到
ESU's ten minutes out.
我要上了 我们不能等了
Okay, I'm going. We can't wait.
如果你上去 你就走进了埋伏
If you go up there, you're walking into an ambush.
如果我不上 她就死了
And if I don't, she dies.
-阿米莉亚 -你想让希利特上吗
- Amelia... - You want Sellitto to do it?
比起我 拿他冒险更好吗
Better risk him than me?
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
但你和希利特一起去
But you and Sellitto both go.
我觉得枪声是那里发出来的
I think the shots came from over there.
好
Okay.
停 在你左边
Stop. On your left.
一根羽毛 他的标志
A feather. His trademark.
希利特 你看到他了吗
Sellitto, do you have eyes on him?
下面什么都没有
Nothing down here.
没事 我会把你救出去的
It's okay. I'm gonna get you out of here.
纽约警局
NYPD!
阿米莉亚
Amelia!
只有人们再次了解恐惧
The world can only be made right
世界才能重回正轨
when people know fear again.
希利特
Sellitto!
我没有把握开枪
I can't get a clear shot.
紧急响应小队到了 我们上了
ESU is here. We're coming in.
阿米莉亚 你没事吧
Amelia, you okay?
我没事
I'm good.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
艾丽 你现在安全了
Ally, you're safe now.
结束了
It's all over.
谢天谢地你没事
Oh, thank God you're safe.
要谢谢她 她太棒了
Thanks to her. She was amazing.
你所做的 我不知道怎么表达感激之情
What you did, I don't have any way to say thank you.
你已经表达了
You just did.
我以为我不可能记起来了
I didn't think it was possible for me to remember.
你在保护你自己
You were protecting yourself.
当你看着你爱的人死的时候
When you watch someone you love die,
你就
you just...
你会尽你所能来纾解
you cope however you can.
希利特跟我讲了你刚刚做的
Sellitto told me what you just did.
林肯真会选人
Lincoln picked well.
欢迎加入这个团队
Welcome to the team.
有必要这样吗 在学校把我铐走
Was this necessary? Having me cuffed on campus?
没错
Yeah.
因为在我国如果涉嫌十五起凶杀案
Because in our country, when we link you to 15 murders,
你就足以被定罪
you're done.
你们认为我多年前教的学生与此事有关
The fact that you can link a student I taught years ago to this,
这是无稽之谈
it's nothing.
我们搜查了他的住处 找到了他的日记本
We searched his place. Turns out, he kept a journal.
你不会受到众神的惩罚
You won't get the punishment of the gods,
但会受到法律体系的制裁
but you will get the punishment of the system.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表