剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
瘫痪
Paralysis.
我说了 这是他和我的事
Like I said, this gets personal.
现在打游戏有点早啊
Little early for video games.
娜娅 我得问你
Naia, I have to ask you.
卡姆登在哪
Where's Camden?
在篮球训练营
At basketball camp.
他什么时候打起篮球来了
Since when is he playing basketball?
自从他几个月前入选业余体育队起
Since a few months ago when he made the AAU team.
他打竞技篮球 却没人跟我提起过
Competitive basketball, and no one thought to mention this?
可能他在...
Maybe he was...
保护你的感受
protecting your feelings?
他知道没法和爸爸一起打篮球
Knowing he can't shoot hoops with his dad.
娜娅 请仔细听好
Naia, please listen carefully.
我要你去接他回来
I need you to pick him up.
我派个人来看守你们住所
I'm sending someone to watch your place.
这么说他回来了
So he's back.
他在纽约
He's in New York.
他不会接近你们 至少今天不可能
He won't be anywhere near you, at least not today,
但我不会冒任何风险
but I'm not taking any chances.
拜托你去接卡姆登
Please get Camden?
好的
I will.
小心点 林肯
Be careful, Lincoln.
我会的
I will.
神探林肯
第一季 第五集
那所图书馆
The library.
监控录像呢
Surveillance?
目击者呢
Witnesses?
他总不可能从前门直接进来吧
I can't imagine he just walked in the front door.
从侧门进的
Side door.
在闭馆前还发生了一次电涌
And there was a power surge just before closing time.
所有的系统 包括有限的安保录像
All systems, including the limited security footage,
都停电了十分钟
went dark for ten minutes.
也没有目击者 跟以前一样
And no witnesses, per usual.
你的教授显然是独自一人
Your professor was alone, apparently.
批改论文到很晚
Staying late grading papers.
他以前常说 "总是有工作要完成"
"There's always work to be done," He used to say.
我让警♥察♥去调查走访
I'll get the unis to circle back with the
那片街区的住户
properties on that block,
看看有没有人或监控探头
see if anyone or their security cam
看到停电前的情况
saw anything before the blackout.
我会跟大学那边联♥系♥
I'll check with the university,
去拿教授昨天的日程安排
get the professor's schedule from yesterday.
你去的时候 查一遍我的书里
While you're at it, run anyone I mentioned by name
提到的人
in my book.
如果他们在城里 就派小队去以防万一
If they're in the city, send a uni as a precaution.
走吧
Let's go.
你觉得他为什么要留一本你的书
Why do you think he left a copy of your book?
你说的 这是针对我的
You said it. This is about me.
这次不一样
This time is different.
是吗
Is it?
自从最初几起谋杀案的晚上
He's been playing this game with me
我看出了他三条线索的模式
since I figured out his three-clue pattern
他就一直在跟我玩这个游戏
the night of the very first murders.
或许他之前一直在跟你玩 但今天不是
Maybe he's been playing with you, but up until today,
以前的受害人与你无关 线索也一样
the victims weren't about you, the clues weren't about you.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我想说的是 他在改变规则
I am saying he's changing the rules.
他不会改规则的
Well, he doesn't change the rules.
那为什么放这本书
Then why the book?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道通过分♥析♥线索
What I do know is there are two victims we can find
我们还能找到两名被害人
by triangulating the clues.
美元纸币 胃里的东西
The dollar bill, the stomach contents,
还有那个白色碎片
and whatever that white fragment is.
那些是他的规则 也是我们要注意的
Those are his rules. That's what we focus on.
阿米莉亚 你真的很不会装
Amelia, you've got a terrible poker face.
说吧 你在想什么
Just say what's on your mind.
好
Okay.
也许游戏本身就是问题
Maybe the game itself is the problem.
对吧 每次都一样
Hmm? It's always the same.
他抛一个球 你就接一个球
He throws. You swing.
如果我们不玩他的游戏 有人会死的
If we don't play the game, people die.
十五个 我知道 十六
15. I know. 16, if we--
我很清楚比分
I'm aware of the score.
我很抱歉
Look, I am sorry.
我只是想说 你每次都是防守方
I'm just saying, you are always on defense.
你有没有想过做进攻方
Have you ever thought about going on offense?
我已经想了八年了
I've been thinking about this for eight years,
其中三年我都困在这轮椅上
three of them stuck in this chair.
我们什么都试过了
We've tried every way.
玩他的游戏是我们接近他
Playing his game is the only way
唯一的途径
we've ever gotten close to him.
我们必须要赢
We just have to win.
好吧
Okay.
你说得肯定没错
I'm sure you're right.
卡特探员
Agent Cutter?
林肯·莱姆警官 你要见我吗
Officer Lincoln Rhyme. You asked to see me.
十五年前
你就是那只追逐骨头的狗
So you're the dog with the bone,
每天都往我的收件箱里
flooding my inbox every day
塞满你那些关于
with your thoughts
联调局如何抓捕游客杀手的想法
on the FBI's approach to the Tourist Killer.
我没有越俎代庖的意思
Not trying to step on toes.
我只是一直在跟进这个案子
I've just been following the case.
我想帮忙
Want to help.
你的直觉是对的
Your instincts were correct.
上一个被害人的衣服和行李上有盐水
The last victim had salt water on the clothes and her luggage,
这一个也是
and so did this one.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
如果他们像我猜测的一样
If they took the ferry on the Hudson,
乘了哈德逊河的轮渡
like I suspect,
他们的衣服上应该就能检测到河水水渍
the spray from the river would track on their clothes.
那好吧
All right then.
你能解释受害人头发和脚上发现的
Can you explain these fragments
这种碎片吗
found on the victim's hair and feet?
凶手的猎场可能是
The killer's hunting ground could be
哈德逊河周围六个景点区的
any one of a half dozen tourist areas
任何一个
by the Hudson.
只有一个可以解释托雷灯芯草的花
Only one would explain the Torrey's rush flower;
新泽西州树 红橡树的叶子
a leaf from New Jersey's state tree, the red oak;
这个我猜测是
and what I'm guessing is a feather
濒危白尾鹞的羽毛
from the endangered northern harrier.
新泽西的自♥由♥州立公园
Liberty State Park in New Jersey.
你的杀手可能是访客
Your killer could be a visitor,
甚至假装是个游客
even pose as a tourist himself.
你觉得他是在那里选择目标的吗
You think he selects his targets there?
一个没有恶意的人
Someone innocuous
每天都会遇见数百名游客
who crosses paths with hundreds of tourists a day,
这些游客张口闭口都不离他们的度假计划
willing to divulge their vacation plans
也很乐意讲给一个完全没有恶意的陌生人
to a complete but totally harmless stranger,
于是陌生人跟踪游客到了他们的酒店房♥间
then tracks them to their hotel rooms,
掳走了他们
where they're taken from.
但 这就只是推测了
But...that would be speculating.
所有的证据都表明
All the evidence says for sure is...
这就是你能找到他们的地方
this is where you'll find them.
很精彩的理论 莱姆警官
It's quite the theory, Officer Rhyme.
但这些都不符合我们的侧写
But none of that fits our profile.
-结果出来了 -真是天籁
- Got it. - Music to my ears.
受害者的呕吐物主要是威士忌
Victim's vomit is mostly whiskey,
一种纽约黑麦酒
a New York rye-
但是还有一些未消化的乌龟肉颗粒
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表