剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
We found traces of Manila hemp on Shelby's clothes.
麻纤维编织在一起并覆盖着聚氨酯
That hemp was woven and sealed with urethane.
她指甲中的东西一定她哥哥身上的
She must have got the trace from her brother.
他把她藏在一家制绳工厂
He's got her in a rope factory.
制♥作♥麻绳的厂商在纽约区域内有三家
Hemp rope is manufactured in three facilities in the New York area,
其中位于布朗克斯的那家
one of them, a factory in the Bronx,
两年前关闭了
shut down two years ago.
没有转租
No new tenant.
关押人♥质♥的理想场所
Perfect place to keep a hostage.
但工厂很大
Except it's huge.
可以藏♥人♥的地方数不胜数
There's a million places to hide in there.
你说过锅炉润滑油
You said boiler grease.
那里 看 锅炉房♥
There, look, the boiler room.
工厂中间 离窗户很远
Middle of the complex, away from windows...
完美的隐藏点
Perfect hiding spot.
去 我们让精英突击队在那与你们汇合
Go. We'll have ESU meet you there.
精英突击队十五分钟后到
ESU's still 15 minutes out.
我们等不了 剩十分钟就截止了
Well, we can't wait. The deadline's in ten minutes.
等不了 那我们就硬上
Can't wait, then we go in hot.
防弹背心 枪
Vest, guns.
不行 突击队出现的话 他们会杀了她的
No, a show of force like that, they'd kill her.
如果我们继续等下去 他们还是会杀了她
Well, if we wait, they're gonna kill her anyway.
林肯
Lincoln...
你在听吗
You hearing this?
艾瑞克和希利特想进去
Eric and Sellitto want to go in.
你怕你们会迫使他们下手
You're afraid you'll force their hand.
-怎么办 -要是他们没看见你们进去呢
- And? - What if you go in and they don't see you coming?
我们要怎么做
How do we do that?
马路对面 那个加油站
Across the street, the gas station.
我看见了一辆液氮卡车
I saw a liquid nitrogen truck.
液氮卡车能帮什么忙
How does liquid nitrogen help us?
当氮气代替氧气 会出现缺氧现象
When nitrogen replaces oxygen, hypoxia sets in.
-他们会失去意识 -那样可能会害死她
- They'll lose consciousness. - That could kill her.
你们有一到两分钟 带她出来
You'll have a minute, maybe two, to get her out.
医护人员已经在外待命
Paramedics are already standing by.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
我们上
Let's go.
别让任何人过去
Don't let anyone through.
把卡车开到车道
Hey, pull this truck into this driveway.
我待会跟你解释 我现在要征用它
I will explain later. I need that right now.
菲力克斯 重新找到工厂设计图
Felix, get those blueprints back up.
帮我找个入口
Find me an intake port.
在装卸区旁边有一根立式储水管
There's a standpipe by the loading dock,
直接通向锅炉房♥
goes straight down into the boiler room.
接通它 氮气就会直接涌进去
Plug it in, nitrogen will flood straight into the room.
拧不开
Ain't happening.
医护人员只有一个氧气罐
Hey, paramedics only have one oxygen canister.
只有一个 我们得分着用
That's it. We're gonna have to share.
氧气是我们最不需要担心的问题
Oxygen's the least of our problems.
这些盖子绣得严严实实 拧不动
These caps are rusted solid. They won't come off.
我们有两分钟
We have two minutes.
我们还有另一个选项
We have another option.
我们必须等精英突击队来
We have to wait till ESU comes.
不 不 等等
No, no, wait.
好
Hey, yeah!
好了 开始输送 来吧
All right, put it on! Let's go.
-上 上 上 -好
- Go, go, go, go. - Okay.
好了 只能这样了 我们走
All right, that's as good as it's gonna get. Let's go.
行动 锅炉房♥在这边
Let's move. Boiler room's this way.
尼克 尼克 别
Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick, don't.
退后
Get back.
我们进了锅炉房♥ 这里很大
We are in the boiler room. It's huge.
没看见她
I don't see her.
尼克 拜托
Nick, come on.
求你了 我了解我爸 他会出钱的
Please, I know my father. He'll pay.
求你了 再等等 求你了
Please, just wait, please.
只剩一分钟了 你♥爸♥还没付款
The deadline's a minute out. Daddy's not paying!
尼克 我们还能想办法的 求你了
Nick, we can still make it out of this, please.
你说这地方被废弃了
You said this place was abandoned.
-我喘不过气 -我要出去
- I can't breathe. - I'm getting out of here.
另一个绑匪呢
Hey, where's the other kidnapper?
-她还活着 -有脉搏
- She's alive. - There's a pulse.
给 特蕾莎
Here. Teresa...
特蕾莎 我要你用这个吸一口气
Teresa, I need you to breathe into this.
好 你安全了
Okay, you're safe.
我们得带她出去
We need to get her out of here.
我们会带你出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
在那里 先生
Right there, sir.
特蕾莎 我的天
Teresa, oh, my God.
-案子解决了 -是啊
- Solved a case. - Yeah.
-救了那个女孩 -嗯
- Rescued a girl... - Yeah.
好样的
You did good.
-麦克 -怎么了
- Mike. - Yeah.
-谢谢你 搭档 -换做你 也会为我开枪的
- Thank you, partner. - Well, you'd do it for me.
-这个嘛... -你会为我开枪的吧
- Well, I mean... - You would do it for me?
得看情况了
It depends.
-林肯打来的 -别理他
- Whoa, Lincoln. - Ignore him.
每个人都应该有属于自己的时间 林肯
Everyone deserves one free moment in life, Lincoln.
-阿米莉亚 -什么事
- Amelia... - Yeah?
干得漂亮 但我需要你马上过来
Nice work, but I need you over here now.
下一页
Next page.
我一直在看韦斯切斯特郡那边的档案
I've been looking through the files from Westchester.
天呐 你有新发现乐
Oh, my God, you found something.
詹姆斯·阿什 30多年前被绑♥架♥然后逃出来了
James Asher, kidnapped over 30 years ago and escaped.
你觉得是集骨者干的
You think it's the Bone Collector?
阿什当时被关在一个装满动物骨头的坑里
Asher was being held in a pit filled with animal bones.
报告说阿什从没见过袭击他的人
Report says Asher never saw his attacker.
报告也显示 他好像在隐瞒什么
It also says he seemed to be hiding something.
他很害怕
He was scared.
而且他还活着
And he's alive?
阿什还活着
Asher is still alive.
在宾夕法尼亚州东斯特劳德斯堡
In East Stroudsburg, PA.
如果你现在出发 一个小时就就能到
It's an hour away if you hit the road now.
-如果我把警笛打开会更快 -阿米莉亚
- Faster if I go code three. - Amelia...
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
但如果阿什在集骨者
But if Asher is still alive
清理了他以前的受害者之后 还活着
after the Bone Collector cleaned up his old kills...
就是他了 林肯 我们会赶在他前面的
This is it, Lincoln. We're gonna beat him.
詹姆斯·阿什
James Asher?
纽约州韦斯切斯特郡 警方报告
没错
That's it.
他就是把我关在这个地方
That's where he kept me.
你没见过他 没听过他的声音
And you never saw him, never heard his voice?
没有 我...
No, I, uh...
你觉得这和现在的某个案子有关吗
You think this has something to do with a case now?
我们认为 对你这么做的人没有就此收手
We think whoever did this to you didn't stop,
他还在继续犯法
that he kept going.
他已经想出办法如何不让别人逃走
Figured out how to not let people go,
怎么不被抓住
how to not get caught.
他知道内♥幕♥
He knows something.
告诉他
Tell him.
阿什先生 你了解集骨者吗
Mr. Asher, are you familiar with the Bone Collector?
那个连环杀手
The serial killer?
天啊
Oh, my God.
他应该是个年轻人
He would've been a young man.
你可能认识他
You might've even known him.
继续套他的话 慢点来
Push him gently.
詹姆斯
James?
如果你知道任何能帮我们破案的事...
If you know any little thing that could help us...
当我我逃出来的时候
I saw him in the woods
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表