剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
chasing a serial killer all over New York--
也许就是这个
Maybe it's that.
是那些凶案 我们都知道在哪里
It's the kills. We know where those are.
嗯 我可以在地图上标出来
Yeah. I can mark them off on the map.
不用标出来 我也知道在哪里
I don't need them marked to know where they are.
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
我曾见过卡姆登害怕的样子
I have seen Camden afraid:
他在医院见到我这样子的时候
when he came to the hospital and saw me this way.
-哪个医院 -不是医院
- What hospital? - Not the hospital.
找一下他把我弄伤的那个仓库
Pull up the warehouse where he did this to me.
绿点大道
-仓库应该在那里 -他把仓库抹掉了
- It should be right there. - He erased it.
线索不是什么显示在地图上
Well, the clue wasn't what is on the map.
而是什么不见了
It's what's not there.
他想把我带回这一切开始的地方
He wants to take me back to where this started.
也是这一切结束的地方
That's where it ends.
我打电♥话♥给应急小队
I'll call ESU.
不 我要一个人去
No, I have to go alone.
你知道这是个陷阱
You know that's a trap.
确实是陷阱
Of course it's a trap.
我无权告诉你怎么做你的工作
I don't tell you how to do your job,
但送死救不了卡姆登
but dying is not going to help Camden.
你不能一个人去
You are not going in there alone.
不 不是一个人
No, I'm not.
阿米莉娅 戴上摄像装备
Amelia, get the camera rig.
你一个人进去
You're going in alone,
但我们是你的眼睛和耳朵
but we are your eyes and your ears.
好 我没异议
Okay. I can live with that.
要是他发现你戴了设备 拿走设备呢
What if he finds you're rigged or takes it?
这就是为什么我需要你的帮助了
That's why I need your help.
我们要做些调整
We'll make adjustments.
我一个人救不了卡姆登
I can't save Camden alone.
我一个人抓不了集骨者
I can't catch the Bone Collector alone.
三年前 我没有意识到这点
I didn't realize that three years ago.
这次我明白了 而我不是孤军一人
This time, I do, and I'm not alone.
我知道这个炸♥弹♥ 定时器是个幌子
I know that bomb. Timer is not running.
林肯 认得这个炸♥弹♥吗
Recognize that bomb, Lincoln?
我们过去最喜欢的玩意
It's one of our old favorites.
它的线连着那门 也连了其他门
It's wired to the door. Same is true for every other door.
如果你的朋友想闯进来
If your friends try and breach their way in,
可能炸得连尸骨都没有了
there won't be enough of them left to bury.
林肯 我们有拆弹组 我在给他们传照片
Bomb squad is here, Lincoln. I'm bringing them the image.
他不可能有时间对整个场地做手脚
No way he's had time to rig the whole damn place.
找别的入口
Find another way in.
我们得进去里面
We got to get in there.
凯特 能从仓库蓝图看出什么吗
Kate, do the blueprints of the warehouse tell us anything?
我在看
I'm looking.
也许能绕过炸♥弹♥进入仓库
Maybe there's a way around the bomb.
这地方勾起你的回忆了吧
This place bring back old memories?
只不过这次 你上不来了
Only this time, you can't come up.
找到卡姆登 林肯
Find Camden, Lincoln.
我们需要再多观察下这地方
We need to see more of the setup
才能想办法把他救出来
to figure out how to get him out.
别再躲躲藏藏了 只有我一个人
No need to hide. I came alone...
来和你面对面对决
mano a mano.
你来得比我预料的要早
You're earlier than I expected.
不用你那些狗屁线索 我们也找到了娜娅
We were able to find Naia without your damn clues.
还好我把最坏的留到了最后
Good thing I saved the worst for the last.
你没法拯救你的儿子
You won't save your son.
种种际遇让我们又回到了最初的起点
So many things in life bring us full circle.
卡姆登
Camden!
-你对他做了什么 -我的天啊
- What did you do to him? - Oh, my God.
喂他吃了几片无害的安♥眠♥药♥罢了
Gave him a harmless little sleeping pill.
他唠叨个没完没了 真是有其父必有其子
He was talking too much-- like father, like son.
-放了他 -得了吧 林肯
- Let him go! - Come on, Lincoln.
你知道游戏规则
You know the game.
在我按下活板门的遥控按钮之前
You figure out how to set him free
你得想出来拯救他的办法
before I switch the remote for the trap door
不然他就会摔下去
and he falls through.
你觉得他会像你一样摔个半身不遂
You think he'll crush his spinal cord like you did
还是会在你眼皮底下直接摔死
or just die while you watch?
时间紧迫 林肯
Tick-tock, Lincoln.
故事要画下句点了
The end is nigh.
你知道你是跑不了的
You know you're not getting out of this.
我明白
I realize that.
我杀了他 再杀掉你
I kill him. I kill you.
等到他们破门而入的时候
Then when they breach their way inside,
-我引爆♥炸♥弹大家同归于尽 -看清遥控器了吗
- I'll die in the rubble... - Got the remote?
-胜负已然明了 -看清了
- The clear winner and loser. - Got it.
你我的名字不可分割地永远纠缠在一起
Our names inextricably linked together forever.
正在搜索
Researching.
我问你个问题 林肯
Let me ask you something, Lincoln.
你想明白了吗 我的原因
Have you figured it out yet-- why?
你到底做了什么让我如此对你
What you've done to deserve all this?
你想听真话吗
You want to know the truth?
林肯 菲力克斯需要些时间来研究遥控器
Lincoln, Felix needs more time with the remote.
希利特和拆弹小组还需要些时间
Sellitto needs more time with the bomb squad.
你得让他接着说下去
You have to keep him talking,
所以你要引诱他把故事讲出来
so you have to let him draw the story out.
我还没想明白
I haven't figured it out,
所以既然我要为自己的罪行偿命
so if I'm going to die for my sins,
你还不如告诉我是什么罪行
you might as well tell me what they are.
萨宾·鲍德里奇
Sabin Baldridge.
在科尼岛杀害四名女性的凶手
Killed four women at Coney Island.
我在警校侦破了这案子
I cracked that case at the Academy.
是我在警校侦破了这案子
I cracked that case at the Academy!
是我
I did!
你当时洋洋自得目空一切
You were always so full of yourself.
眼里根本没有其他学员
You never saw any of the other students.
只在乎自己是班里最聪明的那一个
You just cared about you being the smartest person in the room.
那是场竞赛
It was a competition.
时限二十四小时 我是第一个破案的人
We had 24 hours, and I solved it first!
我走进奥森队长的办公室正要报告
I walked in to tell Captain Olsen
萨宾·鲍德里奇是凶手
that Sabin Baldridge was our man,
但你从背后一把推开我 大喊出了他的名字
but you pushed right by me and shouted the answer!
正在骇进遥控器
I'm hacking the remote.
我可以干扰信♥号♥♥ 但是需要几秒钟时间
I can jam the signal, but I need a few more seconds.
我们没有几秒钟时间
We don't have a few more seconds.
如果炸♥弹♥引爆 甚至会波及到你
If the bomb blows, you'll be in blast range.
我想证明我自己的价值
I wanted to show how valuable I was,
但是
but instead...
我被警校淘汰了
I got cut from the Academy.
当时的课程就是优胜劣汰制的
The program was designed to weed out students!
我们都清楚的
We all knew that.
你觉得如果我先说出萨宾·鲍德里奇的名字
You think if I had said Sabin Baldridge first,
我没法当班上的第一名吗
I wouldn't have been head of the class?
不 因为如果你有这个本事
No, because if you had it in you,
早就在我之前说出那个名字了
you would've gotten the answer before I did.
你在用激将法
You're baiting me.
这里我说了算
I've got the power here.
就凭这遥控器
This is my power.
林肯 他在掩盖事实
Lincoln, he's covering.
他在上警校之前就在作案
He was killing before the Academy.
-有发现 -你怪在我头上
- Got something. - Blaming me.
别再自欺欺人了
Do you actually believe that?
因为你我都心知肚明
Because we both know
你早在遇见我之前 就开始滥杀无辜了
you were killing years before you met me.
你就是这样的人
It's who you are.
你觉得你很懂我吗 林肯
You think you understand me, Lincoln?
有更快的方法
There's a faster way.
维修记录显示有个排气扇
Maintenance records show there's an exhaust ceiling
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表