剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
滚开
Out of the way.
-他杀了我哥哥 -不
- He killed my brother. - No!
不 本 瓦斯登医生没有杀你哥哥
No, Ben, Dr. Wasden did not kill your brother.
你撒谎 你只是为了让我别开枪
You're lying. You're just saying that so I won't shoot him.
不是的 我保证
No, I promise you.
他没有杀你哥哥
He didn't kill your brother.
也没有杀你妈妈
He didn't kill your mom, either.
那是谁干的
Then who did?
你先把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
我们再来谈这些
Then we can talk about it.
好吗
Okay?
我不认为你想杀了我
I don't think you wanna shoot me.
快点
Come on.
把枪放下
Put it down.
放轻松 本
Easy, Ben.
-放轻松 放轻松 -很好
- Easy, easy, easy. - Good job.
好的 现在没事了
Okay, it's over now.
好吗
Okay?
没事了
It's okay.
别犯傻 医生 把手举起来
Not very smart, doctor. Put your hands up.
梅丽莎毒死了格蕾丝
Melissa was the one who poisoned Grace.
这不合情理啊
Doesn't make any sense.
格蕾丝发现了梅丽莎和瓦斯登医生
Grace discovered Melissa and Dr. Wasden
挪用了学院的公♥款♥
were embezzling from the college.
是瓦斯登说服梅丽莎的
He talked her through how to do it,
教她怎么让她看起来像自然死亡
and how to make it look like she just died.
乔什就快要发现真♥相♥了
When Josh got too close to figuring it out,
梅丽莎不得不阻止他
Melissa had to stop him.
她尾随了他 然后起了争执
She must've followed him out there, they had a fight...
都是她杀的
That was her too?
她吓坏了 给瓦斯登打了电♥话♥
She panicked, called Wasden.
瓦斯登教她怎么掩盖
He talked her through covering it up.
我以为是你干的
I thought it was you.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry. I'm just...
对不起
Sorry.
我只想做你的好父亲
All I ever wanted to do was to be a father to you.
我希望你能回家 本
I want you to come home, Ben.
我会的
I'd like that.
这是什么
What's that?
你的案子 已经打包好了
Your case, wrapped up,
还系了蝴蝶结
with a bow on it.
-你还真系了蝴蝶结 -当然
- You actually put a bow on it? - Yes.
我放了
Yes, I did.
你真跑到商店里买♥♥了蝴蝶结
You actually went to a store, bought a bow,
放到一件凶杀案的档案封面上
and put it on a homicide case file.
我家里就有蝴蝶结
I have bows at home.
顺便纠正下 是两件凶杀案
Two homicides, by the way.
希利特把两份供词都写好了
Sellitto finalized the paperwork on both confessions.
这些只是最后加上了法医的报告
These are just the forensics finally adding up.
法医们总这样
They always do.
终于结束了
Eventually.
谢谢你
Thank you, by the way,
让我去现场
for letting me go out in the field.
-就像回到了以前 -当然
- Felt like old times. - Of course.
克莱尔
Claire?
怎么了
Yes?
我不擅长道歉
I don't do apologies well.
你完全不做
You don't do them at all.
那我们可以跳过这段
So we can skip to the part
让你明白你知道我是无意的吗
where you know I didn't mean what I said?
可以
We could,
或者我们可以直接快进到
or we could just jump to the part
我们都意识到我的工作是照顾你
where we realize that my job is to take care of you
而不是强迫你
and not to push you.
有时候
Sometimes...
这两者是一回事 不是吗
those are the same thing, aren't they?
弗莱德·霍金斯
Fred Hawkins,
我们令人生厌的友好消防员朋友
our nauseatingly pleasant firefighter friend.
你还有他电♥话♥吗
Still have his number?
纽约市是出了名的对残疾人不友好
New York is famously inaccessible.
只有一半的地铁站有电梯
Only half the subway stops have elevators.
而且交通繁忙 有鹅卵石街道
There's traffic, cobblestone streets.
超多游客
Tourists.
但所有地方都能通过导航到达
But everything can be navigated.
而有时候 你只需要开口求助
And sometimes, you just gotta ask for help.
你也许会觉得惊讶
This may come as a surprise.
虽然我在很多方面都很出众
While I may be amazing at a lot of things,
但求助不是其中之一
asking for help is not one of them.
好吧 这一点都不让人惊讶
Yeah, that's not surprising at all.
我们该怎么做
How do we do this?
我可以努力地用杆子移♥动♥每个棋子
Well, I could painstakingly move each piece with a pointer stick,
或我们也可以
or we could...
-求助 -对
- Ask for help. - Right.
不是你的舒适区
Not your comfort zone.
威廉 你能帮我们移♥动♥棋子吗
William, do you think you could move these pieces for us?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
All right.
兵移♥动♥到E4
How about pawn to E4?
该你了
It's your move.
菲力克斯
Felix.
他回来了
He's back.
-怎么样 -七步就将了他的军
- How did it go? - I beat him in seven moves.
你说你找到了集骨者的信息
You said you have something on the Bone Collector.
我查了监控录像里集骨者
So I looked into the phone the Bone Collector used
使用的手♥机♥
in the surveillance footage.
尽管分离出了信♥号♥♥ 我还是无法查到使用的人
Even isolating the signal, I can't trace the number back to a person.
但你分离出了信♥号♥♥
But you're saying you were able to isolate the signal?
是的
All right.
第一站 新墨西哥州法明顿
First hit? Farmington, New Mexico.
-我们的镜中人 -邮件投递
- Our man in the mirror. - The mail drop.
下一站 俄克拉荷马州诺曼
Next up, we got Norman, Oklahoma.
密苏里州切斯特菲尔德 伊利诺伊州斯普林菲尔德
Chesterfield, Missouri. Springfield, Illinois.
俄亥俄州哥伦布市 宾夕法尼亚州奎克敦
Columbus, Ohio. Quakertown, PA.
我觉得现在能推断出这个路线的终点是哪里
I think we can safely extrapolate where this path is heading.
纽约市
是世界上最伟大的城市
To the greatest city in the world.
23街站
市中心和皇后区
并重头开始这一切
And to start the game all over again.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表