剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
No cameras-- it's not in use.
等等 我有发现
Wait, I got something.
她的钱包
Her purse.
肯定是勾到内侧的锁盖上了
Must've gotten caught on the inside lock release.
-这味道 -嗯
- Ooh, that smell. - Yeah.
氯仿
Chloroform.
现在我们知道他们是怎么把她弄进滑道了
Now we know how they got her in the chute.
阿米莉亚 把钱包交给凯特
Amelia, get that purse back to Kate.
出动所有鉴证员勘察滑道和床垫
Full forensics on the chute and the mattress
寻找任何失踪女孩和绑♥架♥犯留下的痕迹
for any trace of our missing girl or her kidnapper.
明白
Got it.
特蕾莎的父亲刚刚收到了赎金要求
Teresa's father just got a ransom demand.
我们得加紧行动
We need to move fast.
他们要我传话
They want me to say this.
把两百万美元汇至一儿会发来的账户
Two million dollars wired to an account that will come later.
如果明天中午之前收不到钱
If they don't have the money by noon tomorrow,
他们就杀了我
they'll kill me.
你们一定要找到她
You have to find her.
我们有22小时的时间找到我的女儿
We have 22 hours to find my daughter.
神探林肯
第一季 第八集
我的一位义工发现了这个
One of my volunteers found the envelope
装有优盘的信封
with the thumb drive inside.
我们会检测指纹
We'll run it for prints.
特蕾莎今早来这里干什么
Why was Teresa here this morning?
《纽约杂♥志♥》要给我做访谈
"New York Magazine" is doing a spread on me.
她同意来拍一张照片
She agreed to a photo.
所以他们知道她会来这里
So they knew she would be here.
应该是吧
I suppose.
好 我们需要一份任何能出入这里的人
Okay, we're gonna need a list of anyone who had access,
了解她行程的人 朋友 同事和仇人的名单
who knew her schedule, friends, colleagues, enemies.
仇人
Enemies?
人们都爱特蕾莎
People love Teresa.
她尽力帮助麻烦缠身的青少年
She works helping troubled teens.
我也算是有同情心
I like to think I'm compassionate,
可跟她比根本微不足道
she puts me to shame.
你能想到其他任何可能针对你的人吗
Can you think of anyone else who may be targeting you?
我趟入了浑水
I'm stirring things up.
很多人不喜欢这样
A lot of people don't like it,
不光是亚伦·弗雷泽的支持者
not just Aaron Fraser supporters.
他已经任职28年了...
He's held office 28 years now, and...
人们不喜欢改变
People don't like change.
所以你想不到谁有可能劫走她
So no other ideas about who could've taken her.
不 我不知道这有没有用
No, I--I don't know if it's anything,
她离开之前 我觉得特蕾莎在生我的气
but before she left, Teresa was upset at me, I think,
但她不肯告诉我原因
but she wouldn't tell me why.
你觉得这是针对你吗
You think it was personal?
我一般都能轻易读懂她的想法
Usually I can read her like a book.
她母亲的去世对她打击很大
When her mother died, she took it hard.
她非常悲伤
Really depressed,
那段时间我们一起走过 陪她治疗
and I think going through that, getting her treatment,
关系更加亲近了
it made us close.
可最近的竞选活动
But lately, with the campaign...
我发过誓不会让这些事成为我们的隔阂
I swore, I wouldn't let all this come between us.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
没问题吧
Are we good?
您的会计正在清算部分股票
Your accountant is liquidating some stocks.
今天之内我们就能拿到
We'll have enough cash on hand
足够资金去交赎金了
to pay the ransom by end of day.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是谢尔比·维特斯 我的竞选经理
Shelby Waites, my Campaign Manager.
我们所有人现在已经根本
The campaign is the last thing any of us
不关心竞选的事了
are worried about right now.
措辞小心
Delicate topic.
我们希望他等到明天截止期限再交钱
We don't want him to pay until the deadline tomorrow.
交钱也许能救回特蕾莎
Paying may get Teresa back.
但也可能让她变成牺牲品
It also may render her expendable.
马丁内兹先生 我们都想救回你的女儿
Mr. Martinez, we all wanna get your daughter back.
我们只是希望你在汇款前
We just ask that you coordinate with us
能先与我们配合
before wiring any funds.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about the money.
你也不想看起来是在拖时间
And you don't want to look like you're stalling.
-别被绑♥架♥犯看出来 -还是选民
- Not to the kidnappers-- - Or to the voters?
你是想说这个吗
Is that what you were gonna say?
公众的看法很重要
Public opinion will weigh in.
听好 我什么都不在乎
Look, I don't care about anything.
竞选 我的根基 选票都不重要
The campaign, my base, the polls.
我只要特蕾莎回家
All I want is Teresa home.
我们关心的也是这个
That's all any of us care about,
不过我们只是想把握最好的机会
but we just want to have the best shot
抓住犯案的人
at catching whoever did this.
你们觉得就算我给钱 他们还是会伤害她
And you think if I pay, they might hurt her anyway?
拖延可以让我们有时间做好工作
A delay will give us time to do our job
把你的女儿救回来
to get your daughter back.
21小时30分钟
21 1/2 hours.
你要我这么长时间干等着 什么都不做吗
You want me to wait all that time and do nothing?
我可以的
I got this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
You okay?
毕竟是绑♥架♥
You know, kidnappings.
对我来说不太一样
They, uh, affect me differently.
知道在外有人
You know, knowing someone's out there,
被拘禁
captive, um...
会刺♥激♥你
It triggers you,
我知道 因为瑞秋之前的事
I know, because of what happened to Rachel.
对
Yeah.
但你要比自己想象中更坚强
But you're stronger than you think you are.
-我一直这么告诉自己 -很好
- I keep telling myself that. - Good.
尽管如此 你说得对
Even so, you're right.
绑♥架♥的确不一样
Kidnappings are a different animal.
在凶杀案中 我们为死者而战
With murder, we fight for the dead.
在绑♥架♥案中 我们努力让人活下来
With kidnappings, we fight to keep someone alive
以防绑♥架♥案变成凶杀案
so one doesn't turn into the other.
-你想到什么了吗 -对
- You got something? - Yeah.
也不是 我想到的是集骨者的事
No, I mean, yes, it's about the Bone Collector, though,
不太合时宜
and now's not the time.
阿米莉亚 灵光会乍现
Amelia, ideas come when they come.
说吧
Just spill it.
你说绑♥架♥是不同于谋杀的恶行
You said kidnapping is a different animal than murder.
集骨者在他所有的谋杀
The Bone Collector, with all of his murders,
至少是大部分中
at least most of them,
他抓走他们 让他们无法行动 杀死他们
he takes them, disables them, kills them.
也就是绑♥架♥转变成谋杀
All right, and kidnappings turn into murder.
然后呢
And?
我们研究了几乎所有
And we've looked at almost anything
可能是集骨者犯下的谋杀悬案
that could be a cold case Bone Collector murder,
但有没有未解的绑♥架♥悬案呢
but what about a cold case kidnapping?
一件没有转变成谋杀的绑♥架♥
One that didn't turn to murder?
受害人逃走了 或许还活着
A victim who got away and who might still be alive.
对 他的谋杀都滴水不漏
Yeah, I mean, he's cleaned up all of his murders,
但这个呢
but this?
这个可能完全超出他的可控范围
This would be so far off his radar.
我们或许能找到哪个人
We might be able to find someone
帮我们确定他的身份
who could help us ID him.
有人在吗
Hello?
里面有人吗
Is someone in there?
有人在吗
Hello?
我以为这里是空的
Oh, I-I thought this space was empty.
没错 主管让我做点事
It is. Super has me doing some work.
我代表一位艺术家
Oh, I'm representing an artist
想找一个工作室
who's looking for a work space.
可不可以让我迅速看一眼
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表