剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
《神探林肯》前情提要
Previously on "Lincoln Rhyme"...
林肯 等待支援
Lincoln, wait for backup.
不不不
No, no, no!
林肯 你能听到吗
Lincoln, can you hear me?
我要你听到自己不够聪明的声音
I want you to hear the sound of being just not smart enough.
我准备好再试一次把那个
I'm ready for another shot at the bastard
害我瘫在床上的家伙绳之于法
who put me in this bed.
停车
Stop!
我想让萨克斯警官作为我在局里的指定人员
I'd like Officer Sachs to be my point person.
想拥有身不离床就能
You want the experience of being at a crime scene
畅游犯罪现场的体验吗
without ever leaving your bed?
是我的妹妹
It's my sister.
瑞秋
Rachel.
她们没事
They're all right.
她们都没事
They're both all right.
是他 对吗 集骨者
It's him, isn't it? The Bone Collector.
他还在逍遥法外
He's still out there.
很快就会结束
It'll all be over soon.
给老朋友最好的礼物
There's nothing like the perfect gift
莫过于此
for an old friend.
你会成为这其中很重要的一部分
You're gonna play a very big part in things.
没错
Oh, yes, you will.
你还活着吗
Are you alive in there?
你敲多久了
How long have you been knocking?
好久了
A while.
你不请我进去吗
Well, aren't you gonna invite me in?
我...
I'm...
我在里面进行敏感的测试
running sensitive tests in here.
你可能会污染发现
You might contaminate the findings.
是啊 科罗拉多州最忙的鉴证员
Oh, yeah, busiest forensic tech in Colorado.
但你还是得吃饭啊
But you still need to eat.
我给你做了三明治
I made you a panini.
里面有你喜欢的烤化奶酪
With that melted cheese you like.
是啊 我都忘记吃饭的事了
You're right. I forgot all about eating.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得你近来都在回避我
I feel like you've been shutting me out lately.
完全没有
No, not at all.
我就是太专注于手头的事
I-I get focused on what I'm doing,
所以忘了时间
and I lose track of time.
抱歉让你有那样的感觉
I'm sorry you feel like that.
很高兴看到你又投入到了工作中
It is really good to see you invested in your work again.
我生活的血液
It's my life's blood.
好吧 我走了
Okay. I'm going.
再见
Bye.
准备好迎来大揭晓了吗
Ready for the big reveal?
看啊
Behold.
这下我们可以在这里处理鉴证证据了
We're gonna be able to process forensic evidence right here.
"我们"就是我
And by "we," I mean me.
谢谢 凯特 那弹道呢
Thank you, Kate. What about ballistics?
我有高速摄影机
I have a high-speed camera,
但除非这栋大楼
but unless your building
被划分为开枪区域
is zoned for a firing range,
否则应该还是会去市中心检测
I think that happens downtown.
那好吧
Fair enough.
天啊 瞧这把椅子
Man, look at that chair.
真是个尤物
That is a thing of beauty.
有人升级过这装备了 是吧
Someone enhanced that with upgrades, didn't they?
对 就是我
Oh, right. That was me.
更重要的 菲利克斯 笔记本呢
More importantly, Felix, the notebooks?
你整整20年的笔记
20 years of your notes
收录这座城市的每一丝细节
cataloguing every infinitesimal detail of the city,
每一条法医观察记录 每一桩案件
every forensic observation, every case,
全都在明早九点前实现数字化
all digitized by 9:00 A.M. Tomorrow,
也就是我们在行动小组正式上任的第一天
our first official day as a task force.
-很好 -我们要从哪里着手呢
- Excellent. - Any idea where we start?
我们将处理什么样的案件
What kind of cases we'll be handling?
处理那些局长和警督觉得仅凭
The cases the chief and commissioner feel
纽约警局无法侦破的案件
they can't solve through typical NYPD channels.
但我在自己进行筛选
But I've been going through files on my own.
我有几个候选案子
I have some candidates.
他看文件看到深夜
He's been going through files till all hours.
这是我的工作 克莱尔
This is my work, Claire.
而我的工作是让你保持健康
And my work is keeping you healthy.
你记得特拉斯克医生说的话吧
You remember what Dr. Trask said.
我的脚趾
My toe.
两周了 我依然能控制背屈
Two weeks, I can still control dorsiflexion.
从功能上说 并不重要
Functionally speaking, unimportant.
但毕竟也算有好转
An accomplishment nonetheless.
这就是我想说的
Which is my point.
你重返工作 虽然是好事
You diving back into work, while a good thing,
但会给你压力 这对你的康复不利
will add stress, which will undo your progress.
你觉得重返工作不是个好主意
You don't think going back to work is a good idea?
我只是想让你知道你可以选择
I just want you to realize you have a choice.
林肯 有一桩案子
Lincoln, we got a case.
看来我们要提前一天开始了
Looks like we're starting a day early.
我们接到第一项任务了
We have our first assignment.
以下是我们目前知道的情况
Here's what we know at the moment.
纽约警局有一个小组 负责监控连环杀手及其帮手
NYPD has a unit that monitors various dark sites
经常出没的暗网网站
related to serial killers, their acolytes.
他们在一个暗网网站上发现了这个
They found this on a site on the dark web.
人类并不善良
Mankind is not kind.
人们只顾着自己
People are self-involved.
人类的自大已经失去控制
Man's hubris is out of control.
不能再姑息人类的邪恶与堕落
Man's villainy and depravity can no longer be tolerated.
是时候由神之怒出手
It is time for The Wrath of the Gods
纠正这一切了
to make things right.
神之怒是在三座城市犯案的连环杀手
Wrath of the Gods is the serial killer who struck in three cities.
2008年在阿姆斯特丹第一次作案
Started in Amsterdam in 2008,
然后是波士顿 芝加哥
then Boston, Chicago.
他每次杀害首个被害人后 都会继续杀人纵欢
Each time, the first murder is followed by a spree,
杀戮至少持续一周
a series of killings for at least a week.
杀手是在告诉我们他就在纽约
The killer is telling us he's in New York.
是的 他加大了赌注
Yes. Upping the ante.
这一次他要直播
This time he's streaming live.
即将进入直播
-我的天啊 -菲利克斯
- Oh, my God. - Felix.
正在尝试定位信息源
Working to track the feed.
经转了几个服务器
It's being passed through servers.
服务器都在
It's pinging all over the place--
马耳他 波斯尼亚
Bosnia, Malta.
-我看不下去了 -必须得看
- I can't watch. - We have to.
只有这样我们才能找到线索
It's how we'll know where to find the evidence.
无法具体定位
Couldn't get a location.
先别管这个
Move past it.
我们现在要做的是解读那视频
Our job now is to take apart that video.
找到那个女孩 我们就能找到凶手
Find the girl, and we find her killer.
-凯特 -我在查浴室
- Kate? - I'm on the bathroom.
浴缸 窗户
Bathtub, windows.
菲利克斯
Felix?
我在做面部识别
I'll run facial recognition,
消除环境噪音
break down the ambient noise.
-艾瑞克 -我在调取
- Eric? - I'm getting the files
所有旧案的文件
from all the old cases.
希利特
Sellitto?
凶手做直播肯定有理由
Killer's live-streaming for a reason.
他是在向追随者展示 吸引从众
He's playing to his acolytes, building followers.
我研究这个角度
I'll work that angle.
欢迎来到这团队 阿米莉亚
Welcome to the team, Amelia.
每天都会是这样吗
Is every day gonna be like this?
有些时候会更糟
Some days will be worse.
就比如你妹妹被绑♥架♥的那天
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表