剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
对 抱歉 我的记性有点
Right, sorry. My memory, it's...
你的记性好着呢 过目不忘
Flawless, photographic.
克莱尔 我们不是说过希利特
Claire, didn't we talk about how Sellitto,
就像一个吸血鬼一样
much like a vampire,
只有你邀请他进来才能进门
can only enter if you invite him in?
我去给你拿杯咖啡
I'll get you some coffee.
谢谢你 克莱尔
Thank you, Claire.
你会想看看这个的
You're gonna wanna see this one.
你上次就是这么说的
That's what you said the last time.
我跟你说 你会想看看这个的
I'm telling you you're gonna wanna see this.
以及上上次
And the time before.
等等
Wait.
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
受害者被放在那里时还活着吗
Victim was put into this alive?
绞绳套在脖子上
A noose around his neck.
一旦他无力支撑自己
Soon as he couldn't hold himself up any longer,
他就被勒死了
he choked.
留下什么证据了吗
Evidence left behind?
有三件
Three pieces.
你得谢谢这位萨克斯警官
You can thank Officer Sachs here
帮你保护了证据
for saving that evidence, by the way.
她为此跳出来挡在地铁前
She jumped in front of a subway car.
真的吗
Really?
你知道那很疯狂吧
You know that's crazy, right?
我不疯
I'm not crazy.
我是在夸你
Take it as a compliment.
疯狂从来不算什么夸奖 长官
Crazy is never a compliment, sir.
你的职业规划是什么 萨克斯警官
What's your career track Officer Sachs?
警探 犯罪现场调查
Detective? CSI?
不
No.
哪个都不是
Not interested in either one.
接下来的职业生涯
Going to patrol the subway station
都在地铁站巡逻吗
the rest of your career, then?
这工作也没那么糟
There are worse jobs.
那你的哪项地铁巡逻的技能
So then what exactly, in your subway patrolling expertise,
让你知道这些证据
made you think this evidence
值得你冒生命危险去保护
was worth risking your life to save?
看上去挺重要的
It looked important.
所有都是有意摆好的
Everything posed.
好像有人为了好玩做的
Like whoever did this is playing a game,
他们想让我保存这一切
and they wanted me to have all of the pieces.
你说得对
You were right.
是他 对吗
It's him, isn't it?
集骨者
The Bone Collector.
独一无二
The one and only.
这意味着你发现的只是第一个
Which means the body you found is only the first.
他执迷于三
Always three with him.
一天三具尸体
Three bodies in a day.
三件指向下一地点的证据
Three pieces of evidence leading to the next location.
他已经对另一些人下手了
He's already got someone else out there
等待着相似的命运
awaiting a similar fate.
所以 你怎么说
So, what do you say?
我准备好再试一次
I'd say I'm ready for another shot
把那个害我摊在床上的家伙绳之于法
at the bastard who put me in this bed.
神探林肯
第一季第一集
十年前
案发现场
A crime scene.
一具尸体 还有另一具不在场的尸体留下的痕迹
One body and signs of a second that isn't here.
这个现场的证据
What is here is more evidence
比现实中的都要多
than you will ever get in the real world,
然而 答案就明摆在你们的眼前
and yet, with the answer right under your noses,
可惜每个人都没注意到
every one of you is hopelessly oblivious.
欢迎来到建立在这座城市的基石之上
Welcome to the most elite forensics academy in the country,
全国最杰出的法医学院
built on the bedrock of this city.
在这里 方法只占一半
Here method is a half measure.
林肯·莱姆 纽约警局
Lincoln Rhyme, NYPD.
你想成为一名出色的警探吗 林肯
You wanna be a great detective, Lincoln?
我已经很出色了
I'm already great.
我想成为最优秀的
I wanna be the best.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯是小说史上
Sherlock Holmes is the greatest detective
最棒的侦探
in the history of fiction.
你知道他的超能力是什么吗
Do you know what his superpower was?
是他全身心的投入
It was his dedication.
他检查了城市的每一块碎片
He examined every fragment of his city,
不仅仅调查了他所在的世界
investigated not only the world around him,
也调查了这背后的历史
but the history beneath.
他挖得更深 改变了他的观点
He dug deeper, altered his perspective,
检查每一丝细节
scrutinized every detail.
他研究了伦敦的每一本书 每一张地图
He studied every book, every map,
每一只鸽子 只是为了乐趣
every pigeon in London for fun.
你们有谁被这种程度的痴迷诅咒了
Who among you is cursed with that kind of obsession?
我把报告交给卡斯提奥警探了
Hey, I gave my report to Detective Castillo.
还需要我做点什么吗
You need me for anything else?
当然有了 在我身边待几天
Actually, yes. Stick around for a few.
凯特 菲力克斯 太好了 你们来了
Kate, Felix, good of you to come.
林肯之前的法医小组
Lincoln's old forensics team.
应该会很有意思
Should be interesting.
我并不擅长道歉
I don't do apologies well.
菲利克斯和我想要解决
Felix and I want to close the chapter
集骨者这件事的心情和你一样迫切
on the Bone Collector just as much as you do.
但我们这次要换种做法
But things are gonna be different this time.
-我们设了合作准则 -合作准则
- We have ground rules. - Ground rules?
别催我 别骂我
No rushing me, no berating me,
别假定我能比我任何同事
no assuming that I'm going to be two steps further
都高♥瞻♥远瞩 仅仅是因为
than anybody else in my job would be simply
我是个强迫症高材生
because I'm an obsessive overachiever.
你已经分♥析♥过证物了 是吗
You analyzed the evidence already, didn't you?
我快分♥析♥完了
I'm almost finished.
我还让他们给我拿了些便携工具
Plus I had them bring me some mobile equipment.
那你呢
How 'bout you?
我只想要你尊重我
I just want your respect.
不 我是说你能不能满足我的要求
No, I meant were you able to make what I asked for?
亲 想拥有身不离床就能
Voila, you want the experience of being at a crime scene
畅游犯罪现场的体验吗
without ever leaving your bed.
两只8K摄像头 360度全景
Two 8K cameras, 360 degree view,
耳机现场收音
voice come through an earpiece.
我把这个戴在希利特身上吗
Am I putting this on Sellitto?
不 我想你把它戴在阿米莉亚·萨克斯警官身上
No, I want you to put it on Officer Amelia Sachs.
-不好意思 给谁 -什么
- I'm sorry. Who? - What?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
能让我们私下讲两句吗
Uh, could you give us a minute?
我之前说过 我既不是警探也不是鉴证员
As previously established, I am not a detective or a CSI.
这意味着你不需要改正什么坏习惯
Which means you don't have to unlearn any bad habits.
你就是个直觉优秀的白板
You're a blank slate with great instincts.
这也是在夸我吗
Is that another compliment?
我看过你的档案
I read your file.
阿米莉亚·格蕾丝·萨克斯
Amelia Grace Sachs,
正在攻读犯罪心理学博士的巡警
beat cop going for her PhD in criminal psychology.
看上去你只是为了进联调局需要的三年经验
Sounds like you're just putting in the required three years,
才加入警队的
so you can get in the FBI.
进去做什么 做侧写员吗
And what? Be a profiler?
你要知道 在追捕犯人时
Just so you know, profiling's about as useful
侧写是跟占卜一样的无用功
as a Tarot deck when it comes to catching killers.
所以我就该去做你的犯罪现场替身
I see, so I should be your crime scene puppet instead.
你知道集骨者这个名号♥是怎么来的吗
Do you know how the Bone Collector got his name?
他给警局寄了封信
He wrote a letter to the department
说绝大多数人都是一堆骨头罢了
saying most people are just piles of bones.
署名是"集骨者"
Signed it "The Bone Collector."
他并不是给警局寄了封信
He didn't send the letter to the department.
他是寄给了我
He sent it to me.
他有一次还给我寄了根人骨
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表