剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
Well, what I think is that he's trying to scare you.
但我知道我们会在他
But what I know is that we're gonna catch him
伤害你或者其他人之前抓住他的
before he hurts you or anyone else.
我保证
I promise.
西蒙 亲爱的
Simon, sweetie.
你真的能做出这种保证吗
Can you really make that promise?
在孩子受创时 用保证消除恐惧很重要
It's important children have reassurance in times of trauma.
那剩下的我们呢
What about the rest of us?
你肯定会被抓的
I guarantee you'll be caught.
你为了逃出去什么都说
Well, you'd say anything to get out of this.
自从我们搬回纽约
Ever since we moved back to New York,
你就很不对劲
you've been off your game.
你犯下了一个巨大的错误
You made the one mistake you could never afford to make.
你让我找到了那些照片
You let me find those photos.
我没有刻意让你找到任何东西
I didn't let you find anything.
一些心理学家说这是一种潜意识中
Any psychologist would say that that was a sublimated
想要被抓的意愿
desire to be caught.
所以让我阻止你
So that I would stop you.
那是个意外
It was a fluke.
但既然发生了 我会想办法解决
But it's done, and now I'm gonna fix it.
如果你能 你早就解决了
And if you could, you would've done it already,
但你不能
but you can't.
因为你知道如果你杀了我 自己也会受折磨
'Cause you know that if you kill me, it'll torture you.
你会失控
You'll spiral.
无论你是什么
Whatever you are,
我们之间是真的
what we had was real.
你爱我
You love me.
你让我活着 然后你消失
You let me live, and you disappear.
我不想消失
I don't want to disappear.
就算我死了 你的生活也完了
Your life is over even if I'm dead.
人们认识我们
People know us.
你得编一些故事
You'll have to concoct some story.
你决定花时间在布鲁塞尔
Well, you decided to spend some time in Brussels
你曾经在那做过毕业作品
where you did your graduate work.
我们之间出了点问题
We've been having issues--
你内心深受煎熬 无法撒出这种谎
You can't lie with this eating at your core.
找一个藏身之所 比如科罗拉多
Find a calm place, like Colorado.
你在科罗拉多很开心
You were happy in Colorado.
我在科罗拉多很开心
I was happy in Colorado.
我们很幸福
We were happy.
皮特 我...我
Peter... I--I--
如果你杀了我 你的生活就毁了 但是如果你逃走
If you kill me, your life is over, but if you run,
这样 集骨者就能活在令人胆寒的阴影里
then...the Bone Collector can live in infamous shadow.
藏起来
Hidden.
你过你的人生 我过我的
You live your life and I live mine.
相信我 皮特 我可以帮你
Trust me. Peter, I can help you.
就算是现在 我也可以帮你逃走
Even now, I can help you get away.
给我点线索 给我点线索
Give me something, give me something...
林肯 该做康复了
Lincoln, time for your PT.
你这样做根本不能让我专心抓炸♥弹♥客
You're not making it any easier to focus on catching a bomber.
我要搞清楚他是怎么躲过安保的
I have to figure out how he got past security.
你一整夜都在研究这件事 林肯
You were up all night working on it, Lincoln.
你觉得这样不会付出什么代价吗
You don't think there's a price to be paid?
我没事
I'm fine.
你没事是因为我会确保了你没事
You're fine because I make sure you're fine.
因为虽然我反对 但我会容许你
Because I endure you going through the motions of protesting,
但一直以来 你知道什么是最好的
when all along, you know what's best.
你变成像阿米莉亚一样的侧写师了吗
Now you're a profiler like Amelia?
侧写 得了吧
Profiling? Please.
我比你自己更能了解你
I know you better than you know yourself.
你知道这是真的
You know it's true.
你说得对
You're right.
那 你还好吗
So...how are you?
是的 我问你你还好吗
Yes. I asked how you are doing.
你的治疗怎么样
How's your treatment coming?
我听了我的带子
I listen to my tapes,
做放松训练
do relaxation exercises,
即使我只是想象要出门这件事
and then when I even think about stepping outside,
恐旷症还是占了上风
the agoraphobia takes over.
给它点时间
Give it time.
我知道
I know.
我专注于照顾你的时候就会忘掉这件事
I forget about it when I'm focused on you.
这也是我在办紧急案件的时候
Which is why I let you distract me
让你分散我注意力的原因
from the urgent task at hand.
你有团队 林肯
You have a team, Lincoln.
即使你在做康复 你的团队也能运转
Even when you're doing this, your team is working.
找到了
Eureka!
得救了
Saved by the bell.
她刚才真的说"找到了"吗
Did she really just say, "Eureka"?
你对这蓝色东西的猜测没错
You were right about the blue material.
绝对是帆布包的一部分
Definitely a part of a canvas bag,
紫色和黄色的粉末
and the purple and yellow powder
是细小的喷漆粘合剂
are tiny pieces of spray-painted cement.
-就像涂鸦用的材料 -正是
- Like from graffiti? - Exactly.
商店里的喷漆随处都可以买♥♥到
Store bought spray paint sold everywhere.
很难跟踪到 但是最棒的地方不在这
Hard to track, but that's not the cool part.
最棒的地方在于 气孔里全是细菌
The cool part is that the pores are full of bacteria.
细菌
Bacteria?
你是说他把包放在洗手间的地上了 还是...
You mean, like, he put the bag down in the men's room, or...
你正要告诉我们这是那种特别的细菌
You were about to tell us what special kind of bacteria.
-抱歉 请继续 -枯草芽孢杆菌
- I'm sorry, go ahead. - Bacillus subtilis.
枯草芽孢杆菌 这是不是
Bacillus subtilis. Isn't that--
在你的笔记里 是的
In your notebooks, yes.
枯草芽孢杆菌
对 这就是我说的那个
Yeah, that's what I thought.
几年前 军方通过纽约地下的各种隧♥道♥
Years ago, the military dispersed bacillus subtilis
散布枯草芽孢杆菌
through various tunnels under New York
以测试疾病是如何在地下传播的
to test how disease spreads underground.
其中一条隧♥道♥正好是
And one of those tunnels just happens to be
涂鸦艺术家的圣地
a mecca for graffiti artists.
你说的是自♥由♥隧♥道♥
You're thinking of Freedom Tunnel.
没错 喷漆 细菌
Yeah, the spray paint, the bacteria.
那些炸♥弹♥被粘在大楼上之前
Those bombs were in the Freedom Tunnel before they were
就在自♥由♥隧♥道♥里
stuck onto the building.
好的
Okay.
那我们去现场后要找什么
So what are we looking for when we get there?
要我猜的话 更多炸♥弹♥
If I had to guess-- more bombs.
几年前 我自♥制♥了这些隧♥道♥的详细地图
Years ago, I made my own detailed maps of these tunnels.
然后呢 为什么
And...why?
因为不到危急关头你永远不会知道
'Cause you never know what you're going to need
自己会需要什么
until the moment you need it most.
当心撞头
Hmm. Duck.
臭显摆
Show-off.
好的 左转
All right, veer left.
好的 继续走
Okay, keep walking...
等等 停下
Wait, stop.
你右边墙上的涂鸦
That mural to your right.
这不是街头艺术
That's not street art.
这就见仁见智了吧
That's kind of a matter of opinion.
不 这是业余人士为了掩藏什么随便画的
No, it's a sloppy attempt by an amateur to hide something.
这是扇门
It's a door.
小心点 别留指纹 用布垫着
Watch out--fingerprints. Use a cloth.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你的地图上标了这里吗 林肯
Is this on your map, Lincoln?
好的 等一下
Okay, wait.
阿米莉亚 小心别破坏现场
Just Amelia--can't risk corrupting the scene.
那些破布上的粉尘说得通了
That explains the dust on the bag fragments.
小心点 阿米莉亚
Careful, Amelia.
各位 你们做了什么
Guys? Hey, what did you do?
不知道 我们什么都没动
I don't know, we--we didn't do it!
它自己关上的
It slammed on its own.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表