剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
其实 更说得通的情况是
Well, that may seem more plausible
你把他妈妈的档案都清空了
if we didn't know you emptied out his mother's file.
不 我找到的时候就是这样
No, that's how I found it.
你为什么一开始就想拿到这个资料
Why were you trying to get it in the first place?
乔什发现他母亲把尸体捐到了这里
Josh found out his mother had donated her body here.
他找了很多工作人员
He went around to a bunch of faculty.
没人能给他任何信息
No one would give him anything.
其实 他们也不应该提供信息
I mean, they're really not supposed to.
-那你为什么做了 -我很同情他
- So why did you? - I felt awful for him.
他母亲被谋杀了 他不停地喊她的名字
His mother had been murdered. He kept saying her name.
她被送到基地时 是我负责她的
I'd overseen her case when she arrived at the farm.
我记得她的名字
I remembered the name,
所以我告诉他 我会尽己所能
so I told him I would see what I could find.
所以你找到文件的时 你是怎么想的
So what did you think when you found the file?
很不寻常 所以我去查了电脑
It was unusual, so I went to the computer.
那里应该有备份 复印件
There should've been backups, copies--
格蕾丝·马洛的档案是空的
Grace Marlowe's file was empty.
有人把档案清空了
Someone erased it.
你把这些事告诉乔什了
You told Josh this?
是的 我也给他寄了我能找到的一些复印件
I did, and I sent him copies of what little I had,
我当时的个人笔记
my personal notes from the time.
-你还留着吗 -是的
- Do you still have them? - I do.
并没什么
It's not much.
几张照片 手写的描述
A couple of photos, handwritten descriptions...
你认为乔什是对的
You think Josh was right.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered?
有人因为我给他的东西杀了他
And someone killed him because of what I gave him?
奥特姆的陈述没问题
Autumn's story checks out.
所以雷有动机 但也有不在场证明
So Ray has motive, but also an alibi.
奥特姆对我们撒谎了
Autumn lied to us,
但她似乎想帮忙找出格蕾丝谋杀案的真♥相♥
but seems like she wanted to help find the truth about Grace's murder.
可能的谋杀
Alleged murder.
天呐
Oh, God.
我想我们所有人最终都会变成这样吧
I guess that's what becomes of us all at some point.
标准的Y形切口
Standard Y-shaped incision,
也就是说 他们确认是心脏骤停
which means they confirmed the cardiac arrest.
奥特姆说她做过笔记
Autumn said she took notes.
她还在尸体上观察到了什么
What else did she observe about the body?
皮肤发炎 掌心有很深的皱纹
Skin inflammation, deep creases in the palms,
她的指甲上有过多的白色物质
excessive white on her fingernails.
艾森门格综合征应该是
Huh, Eisenmenger's syndrome should have caused
皮肤呈蓝色 不是红色发炎
a blue tint in the skin, not red inflammation.
给我看些最近的照片
Show me a more recent photo.
放大胸骨部分
Zoom in on the sternum.
砷 砒霜
没有骨骼疾病的证据
No evidence of bone disease.
只有一种化学物质会影响死后骨骼的颜色
And only one chemical affects skeletal discoloration post mortem.
砷
Arsenic.
就算死了也会继续改变骨骼
Changes the bone even after you're dead.
乔什是对的
Josh was right.
他母亲并不是死于心脏病 而是被毒死的
His mother didn't die of a heart defect. She was poisoned.
但这并不是我们所有的发现
And that's not all we pulled.
格蕾丝的病史...
Grace's medical history...
她有小肠吸收不良症 是遗传的
She had celiac disease, which is hereditary.
即使乔什没有遗传这种疾病
Even if Josh didn't inherit the disease,
他也会缺乏抗体
he would've had the antibody deficiency,
但在瓦斯登的毒理学报告中 他的结果是正常的
but in Wasden's tox report? His numbers are normal.
你是说 协助我们处理这个案子的验尸官
You're saying the medical examiner assisting us on this case
伪造了乔什的尸检报告
falsified Josh's autopsy report?
我只是陈述了我看到的数据
I'm saying what I see in the numbers.
那么 瓦斯登医生想隐瞒什么 为什么
So, what was Dr. Wasden trying to hide and why?
有什么是我们没看到的
What are we not seeing?
就在这里
Right there.
尸检记录
我们只顾着看结果
We're too busy staring at the results,
没有注意到底部的签名
we weren't focused on the signatures at the bottom.
亚瑟·瓦斯登医生
看看是谁在去年对格蕾丝·马洛进行的尸检
Look who performed Grace Marlowe's autopsy last year.
亚瑟·瓦斯登医生
Dr. Arthur Wasden.
警探先生们 有什么能效劳的吗
Detectives! How can I help you?
你不会碰巧有养猫吧 瓦斯登医生
Do you happen to own a cat, Dr. Wasden?
对猫过敏
Allergic, I'm afraid.
这和案件有什么关系
What does this have to do with the case?
为什么你没告诉我们乔什·马洛和
Why didn't you tell us that you performed autopsies
格蕾丝·马洛的尸检是你做的
on Josh and Grace Marlowe?
乔什·马洛的母亲 格蕾丝
Josh Marlowe's mother, Grace.
八个月前 是你做的尸检
Eight months ago, you performed the autopsy,
并判定死因是先天性心脏病
and ruled it death by congenital heart condition.
我做过无数次尸检
I perform a great number of autopsies.
母亲和儿子 没让你觉得奇怪吗
A mother and son. That didn't strike you as odd?
我没发现
I wasn't aware.
你这么细致
Well, that's an interesting detail to miss,
竟然忽略了这么有趣的细节
considering you're so meticulous.
我好像不是很喜欢这次谈话的语气
I'm not sure I appreciate the tone of this conversation.
请原谅我们的无礼
Well, you're gonna have to forgive our impoliteness.
我们只是在综合这些奇怪的巧合
We're just adding up all these very strange coincidences.
你是县验尸官
You're the county medical examiner,
但你也管理所有停尸设施 不是吗
but you also run the entire decomp farm facility, don't you?
这让你不仅可以进入整个停尸间
Which gives you access not only to the entire grounds,
还可以接触到每一具尸体
but every single cadaver that enters those grounds.
以及他们的所有档案
And all the files kept on them.
我们打算让另一位验尸官
We're gonna have a second examiner
对乔什·马洛进行尸检
perform an autopsy on Josh Marlowe.
这需要法♥院♥命令
Which requires a court order.
或者是近亲的请求
Or a request from the next of kin.
乔什的弟弟想让我们重新查验
Josh's brother would like us to take another look.
抱歉 这不可能
Well, I'm sorry. That's not possible.
很明显 我和员工之间存在严重的沟通失误
It was apparently a terrible miscommunication with my staff.
乔什的尸体已经火化了
Josh's body has been cremated.
最后一个
Last one.
你看见我的日记了吗
Have you seen my journals?
丹妮的胡思乱想
-认真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Really.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You jerk.
为什么打包行李花的时间总比你想的要长两倍
Why does packing always take twice as long as you think it's going to?
是啊 但想一想
Yeah. Just think,
几天后 我们就可以重头开始了
a few days from now, we get to do it all backwards.
别装作你不兴奋
Mm, don't pretend you're not excited.
我确实不兴奋
I am.
好吧
Yeah.
不如你去看看搬家工人
Why don't you check on the movers?
好的
Okay.
我要最后检查一遍
I'm gonna take one last look around,
确保我们没有忘了什么
make sure we're not forgetting anything.
你太多疑了
You are being paranoid.
-我是仔细 -仔细
- I'm being-- - Thorough.
等等 验尸官在自己办公室边检查尸体
Wait, how is it even legal for an ME to examine a body
怎么会是合法的呢
near his own office?
他是县验尸官
He's the county medical examiner.
很多县里甚至没有验尸官
Most counties don't even have one.
都靠当地的医生在做
They rely on local physicians.
好吧 他们得找一个新的
Well, they're gonna have to find a new one.
如果我是赌徒
Listen, if I were a betting man,
我会把所有筹码押在瓦斯登身上
all my chips would be on Wasden,
但我们不能逮捕他
but we can't arrest him.
他拿走了我们唯一的潜在证据
He took our only potential evidence
塞进了一千度的火炉
and stuck it in an 1,800 degree furnace.
听听这个
Well, listen to this.
在2004年 亚瑟·瓦斯登医生
In 2004, Dr. Arthur Wasden was
滥用类鸦♥片♥药物被强制送去戒毒中心
forced into rehab for opioid abuse.
在2006年申请破产
2006, filed for bankruptcy.
然后因为失误切除了
Then gets sued because of a deceased woman whose organs were,
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表