剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
瓦斯登办事真快
Wasden's fast.
毒理学报告 死者乔书亚·A·马洛
Toxicology report. Marlowe, Joshua A.
无挥发物及病原体成分
No volatiles, no illicits.
很健康的孩子 除了 你懂的
Perfectly healthy kid besides, you know--
除了心脏被刺穿 防水布上验出什么了吗
The stake through the heart. What about the tarp?
唯一得关注的就是阿米莉亚找到的毛发
The only thing of note was the hair Amelia found.
那是根安哥拉猫毛
It's from an Angora.
安哥拉猫就是种白毛家猫
Basically a house cat with white--
我知道安哥拉猫是什么
I know what an Angora is.
好吧 通常来说 这条线索不是很有用
Okay, normally, this wouldn't be that helpful--
因为分解田里会有各色害虫
Because all manner of vermin descend on decomp farms
被尸体吸引过来
to feast on bodies.
严格来说猫并不是害虫
Well, cats aren't technically vermin.
反正 防水布上的定位记号♥表明这根毛发
Anyway, the position on the tarp suggests that the hair
在布与乔书亚的尸体间
was between the tarp and Josh's body.
意味着它在乔书亚被盖上前就已经在那了
Meaning it was there before he was covered.
所以我让艾瑞克去问本了
Which is why I asked Eric to check in with Ben.
他没有养猫
No cat.
我认为猫毛是凶手带来的
I think it came from the killer.
所以我们要找个养猫的杀人犯
So we're looking for a killer with a cat.
-可算缩小点范围了呢 -这也算进展啊
- Seems to narrow it down. - It's something!
菲利克斯
Felix!
能麻烦你按你轮椅上的呼叫键吗
Could you please use the button on your chair?
我不喜欢被人吼
I have kind of a thing about being yelled at.
你有找到萨拉纳克学院和
Have you found any connections
乔什间的任何关联吗
between Saranac College and Josh?
我正在排查所有人 所有教职工和学生
I'm looking into everyone. Faculty, staff, students.
那你现在应该做完了才对
You should've been done by now.
我还在看集骨者的录像带
I'm working on the Bone Collector footage.
我说让你先把那事放一放
I told you to drop that for now.
是啊 你还说让我动用手上一切资源
Yeah, you also told me to use every tool at my disposal.
菲利克斯 在你给我我需要的东西后
Felix, after you get me what I need.
-他平时不这样 -不 他就是这样的
- He's not himself today. - No, no, he is.
他在坐轮椅前就已经是那德性了
He's always been Lincoln-y even before was in that chair.
这都没关系
And that's fine.
因为他能力一流
You know that's okay because he's good.
甚至超越一流
He's better than good.
我是说 我在这里能做
I mean, I get to do things here
我在其他地方永远没法做的事情
that I would never get to do somewhere else,
但有时候 这不值得
but sometimes, it is just not worth it.
说实话 我不敢相信你居然在
Honestly, I can't believe you'd stick up for him
今早他那样说你后还为他说话
after the way he talked to you this morning.
是我先惹他的 而他也没说错
I was pushing him, and he wasn't wrong.
我有病
I have a condition.
我有恐慌症 说真的
A panic disorder, really.
我不能待在人群中 也不能去公共场合
I can't be in crowds, can't go in public,
甚至不能走出这间公♥寓♥
can't even leave this apartment.
-公共场所恐惧症 -我想出去
- Agoraphobia. - I wanna get out.
我只是不能
I just can't.
但他能出去 他只是不想
He can, but he doesn't want to.
而这令我火大 于是他也火大
And that sets me off, which sets him off.
以我浅薄之见
My two cents?
这根本不是你的错
It's got nothing to do with you.
他的问题在于他输给集骨者了
His problem is that he lost to the Bone Collector,
而他不能接受这个事实
and he cannot accept that.
你说的没错
You're right.
他并不是困在这房♥子里了
He's not stuck in here,
他的生命在那一晚后
he's stuck in the same place in his life
就止步不前了
ever since that night.
没错 就是这样
That's it. Of course.
-什么 -困在同一个地方
- What? - Stuck in the same place.
我解读这些的角度完全错了
I've been looking at this all wrong.
克莱尔 我们也许终于能找到集骨者了
Claire, we just might find the Bone Collector after all.
国际象棋的迷人之处就在于
The beauty of chess is, you never know
你永远不知道你的对手比你多想了几步
how many moves ahead your opponent is thinking.
你的意思是在抓捕罪犯时也是一样
So your point is, the same is true in catching murderers.
那雷·柯因谋杀自己的继子
If Ray Coyne killed his stepson,
是不是因为他也谋杀了格蕾丝
was it because he also killed Grace?
他怕事情败露吗
He feared exposure?
有两个问题
There's two problems there.
她的尸体已经没有什么好挖掘的秘密了
There wasn't much left of her to be exposed,
而且塞利托觉得雷不像凶手
and Sellitto doesn't think Ray looks good for it.
你想知道我逮捕过多少
You wanna know how many people I've arrested
"不像凶手"的人吗
who didn't look good for it?
你今天真是情绪高昂
You're in high spirits today.
和平时没什么不同的
No different than any other day.
不 平时你那淡淡的轻蔑和不耐烦
No, usually your mild disdain and impatience
还挺有魅力的
are part of your charm.
我今天进来 发现克莱尔如履薄冰
I come in here, and Claire's walking on eggshells.
菲力克斯在抱怨...
Felix is grumbling--
也许大家应该做好自己的工作
Maybe people should just do their jobs.
也许大家能安心地工作 只要工作环境
Maybe they'd do them better if the work environment
能更
was a little more...
和谐一点
harmonious.
听着 我很想抓住凶手
Look. I care about catching this killer.
很想查出是谁对乔什下的手
I care about finding what happened to Josh.
如果我不耐烦了...
If I get impatient--
好吧
Fine.
我尽量克制住
I'll try not to get impatient.
行
Fine.
我们也许查到了
We may have found our man.
继父由于妻子的死而悲痛欲绝
Stepfather was all broken up about his wife's death,
但猜猜他隐瞒了什么事
only guess what he failed to mention.
他的婚外地下情
A secret girlfriend.
最常见的杀人动机之一 钱
One of the other great motives: money.
格蕾丝死前一年
Grace took out a $1/2 million policy
把给自己投保的五十万美元取了出来
on her life a year before she died.
她没给孩子们留下财产吗
She didn't leave anything to her kids?
她办了信托
She did entrust,
猜猜谁是成年后就可以继承财产的受托人
and guess who the trustee is until they come of age.
乔什马上就要十八岁了
Josh was about to turn 18.
意味着雷要把自己这份遗产拱手让人
So Ray's share of the money was about to go away.
问题是雷的不在场证明站得住脚
Problem is, his alibi holds up.
也许是因为他并不是凶手
Maybe because he's not the one who did it.
这是萨拉纳克学院提供的格蕾丝·马洛的文件
This is the file Saranac College gave us on Grace Marlowe.
上面的证据不足
Seemed pretty thin on evidence,
所以我又查阅了几份其他文件
so I decided to check out a couple of other ones.
这份和这份
This one and this one.
其他分解农场尸体的文件里都有大量的信息
All the other files on decomp farm corpses include reams of info.
带注释的笔记 照片...
Detailed notes, photos--
你是说某人想掩埋
You're saying someone was trying to
关于格蕾丝的一切信息
cover up everything about Grace.
不是简单的某人 是我们见过的人
No, not just someone. Someone we met.
奥特姆·贝斯汀
Autumn Bestin,
班上的助教
the TA of the class.
-发现尸体的人 -对
- The one who found the body? - Yep.
她三天前检查过文件
She checked out the file three days ago
销毁了几乎所有关于格蕾丝的证据
and emptied it of almost every single piece of evidence on Grace,
两天后突然发现了她儿子的尸体
then suddenly finds her son's body two days later?
我找奥特姆问过话 她说不认识乔什
I interviewed Autumn. She said she didn't know Josh.
听起来她对你撒谎了
Sounds like Autumn lied to you.
我当时很害怕 谁不害怕呢
I was scared. Who wouldn't be?
那么你确实认识乔什·马洛
So you did know Josh Marlowe.
是的 不过根本不熟
Yes-- I mean, barely.
我和他才认识了一周
I'd known him for a week,
我帮他查找过他母亲的信息
I helped him find information about his mother,
然后他就被杀了
and there he was. Murdered.
你没想过把这些案情相关的信息告诉我们吗
And you didn't think mentioning that would be relevant?
我当时吓坏了
I was freaked out.
我见过尸体 但从没见过被谋杀的尸体
I've seen bodies, but never a murder.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表