剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
-不行 我要留下 -什么 不可以
- No, I'm staying. - What? No, you're not.
可以 她是个失去了孩子的母亲
Yes. Look, she's a mother who lost a son,
她很悲伤
she's grieving.
她不想这么做
She doesn't want to do this.
她只是要有个人来说服她
She just needs someone to talk her out of it.
又来了 你又要去冒生命危险
Here we are again, you putting yourself in harm's way.
我想保住西蒙的命
I'm trying to keep Simon alive.
我们谈过这事 阿米莉亚
We talked about this, Amelia.
-我答应过他 -你答应过他
- I made him a promise. - You made him a promise?
真的吗 林肯 劝劝她别去了
Seriously? Lincoln, say something to talk her out of this.
你确定吗 阿米莉亚 她不太喜欢你
Are you sure, Amelia? She doesn't like you very much.
我确定
I'm sure.
相信我 希利特
Trust me, Sellitto.
我要进来了 我把武器扔掉
I'm coming in. I'm dropping my weapon.
没有西蒙我不会离开的
I'm not leaving without Simon.
-不 他们带走了我的儿子 -我知道
- No, they took my son away. - I know.
现在 这是他们应得的
And now, they're gonna get what's coming to them.
这不像是你说的话
Doesn't sound like you talking.
像是阿诺德·梅西说的话
That sounds like Arnold Massey talking.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
是他说服你这么做的吗
Did he convince you to do this?
他告诉了我真♥相♥
He told me the truth.
沃恩家族早就知道
The Vaughns knew.
他们本来可以阻止我孩子的死
They could've prevented my boy's death,
而法律永远无法惩罚他们
and the law will never punish them!
这是让他们付出代价的唯一方法
This is the only way to make them pay!
让他们听话的唯一方法
The only way to make them listen!
别再靠近了 好吗
Don't come any closer, okay?
好 汉娜 你说得对
Okay. Hannah, you're right.
沃恩家族是罪魁祸首 应该付出代价
The Vaughns are to blame for this, and they should pay.
他们应该感受
They deserve to feel all of the pain
你失去所有的痛苦
that you felt to lose everything.
但现在我想让你看看你怀里的小男孩
But I want you to look at that boy in your arms, right now.
好好看看他
You take a good look at him.
他长大就会像他们一样
He'll grow up to be just like them,
觉得世界都欠他的
thinking the world owes him everything.
我的马修
My Matthew...
不应该死
didn't deserve to die.
汉娜 我为我做的事抱歉
Hannah, I'm sorry for whatever I did.
-对不起 真对不起 -西蒙 没事的
- I'm sorry, really sorry. - Simon, it's okay.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
汉娜 你的马修
Hannah, your Matthew
听着像是个好小孩
he sounds like a sweet boy.
如果他现在在这里 看着你呢
What if he was here, right now, watching you?
你觉得他想要这样吗
You think he would want this?
拜托 汉娜
Please, Hannah.
我的宝贝
My baby...
马修 马修 对不起 对不起
Matthew, Matthew, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
趴下 趴下
Down, get down! Down on the ground!
现在 趴下
Right now! Down!
你没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
阿米莉娅
Amelia.
这是我跟希利特庆祝胜利的传统
A little victory tradition I do with Sellitto.
结案之后喝一杯
A drink after we close a case.
觉得是时候把你也加进来了
Figured it's time to bring you into the fold.
这是荣幸吗 还是我又要听你说教了
Is this an honor or am I about to get another lecture?
没有说教 你完成了任务
No lecture. You get the job done.
我不能否认成功
I can't argue with success.
是不是意味着你不再
Huh. So does that mean you're not still...
阿米莉娅 享受胜利吧
Take the win, Amelia.
林肯和我爱喝纯麦威士忌
Now, Lincoln and I, we like the single malt,
但我们不知道你爱喝什么酒
but we didn't want to assume your poison.
那今后每样来点怎样
Well, after today, how about one of each?
你现在说话的语气可像希利特了
Ah, now you're talking Sellitto's language.
这就对了
There you go.
你来吧
Will you do the honors?
-敬胜利 -胜利
- To success. - Success.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
那明天回到集骨者的案子上
So...tomorrow. Back to the Bone Collector?
为什么要等到明天
Why wait till tomorrow?
你知道爱因斯坦发现相对论的时候
You know what Einstein was doing when he came up
他在干什么吗
with the theory of relativity?
在看窗外的景
Looking out the window.
这故事你都讲千百回了
You know, you told me that story a thousand times.
老喜欢拿自己跟爱因斯坦比
Loves to compare himself to Einstein.
我发型更帅
I have better hair. -
今天我们抓到炸♥弹♥袭击者后
While we caught a bomber today,
我心里产生了一个想法
a thought rose to the surface for me.
虽然我们没有找到集骨者的第一个受害者
We didn't find the Bone Collector's first kill,
但我们发现了同样重要的东西
but we may have something equally useful.
那是什么
Which is what?
我觉得我们找到了他的家乡
I think we found his hometown.
-鉴于他的年龄 -还有受害者的年龄
- And given his age - Age of the victim.
他很快就发现在那起罪案里
He was quick to unearth that crime,
这也说明你是对的 他犯了错误
which suggests you're right. He made mistakes.
这也意味着如果我们挖得够深的话
And that means there's more mistakes,
我们还会发现还有更多错误
likely mistakes he hasn't even considered,
一些他自己都没意识到的错误
waiting for us if we dig deep enough.
我敢肯定他意识到这点了
I'm betting he knows it.
他知道我们快了
He knows we're getting close.
我们快找到他了
We got him on the run.
仔细搜查那片区域 跟周围居民聊聊
Scour the area, talk to the people,
查下过往历史 答案就在那里
look into the past. The answer is there.
这只是时间问题而已
It's only a matter of time.
这不是你想的那样 你是对的
It's not what you think. You're right.
我确实 你怎么说的来着 焦躁
I have been... what's the word... agitated.
而你确实抚平了我
You've been the one who's held me together.
但我还是觉得这可能是
Still... I can't help feeling
我做过的最愚蠢的事了
this might be the most foolish thing I've ever done.
放你自♥由♥
Freeing you.
彼得
Peter.
安魂弥撒 安魂弥撒 安息吧
Requiem, requiem... Rest now.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表