剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
But...
他离开之后 我们开始聊天
Then when he left, and we were talking,
我感觉到你还有更多的特质
and I sensed that there was something more.
你 内心里...
You, uh, had this...
有着人性本善的一面
just this basic goodness.
所以...
So...
我让你的幻想破灭了
I've disillusioned you?
不 我觉得你就是我认识的那个人
No, I--I think you are the man that I know.
部分是
Partly.
是 部分
Yeah. Partly.
你知道你坐下之前我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking about before you sat down?
我在想卸掉哪一块骨头最痛
I was thinking about which bone I could remove to hurt the most.
那个混♥蛋♥ 酒吧的那个
The jerk. The guy at the bar.
但你一坐下我就忘了他
But I forgot about him as soon as you sat down.
你确实能使我平静
You do soothe me.
一向如此
You always have.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
我希望你不要失去善良的部分
I hope you don't lose the good parts.
我不敢想如果你变成
I'd be scared to think what would happen
集骨者会怎么样
if the Bone Collector's all you become.
你不该找到那些照片
You shouldn't have found the photographs.
我找到线索了
I got something.
炸♥弹♥袭击者在布鲁克林的乔兄弟五金店买♥♥了电线
The bomber bought the wires at Joe Brothers' Hardware in Brooklyn.
这是产品目录
Here's the catalogue.
-干得好 -我还有更好的线索
- Good job. - I got something better.
炸♥弹♥袭击者的原始消息下面还有一段录音
There's another recording underneath the bomber's original message.
只有八秒钟 但是
It's only eight seconds long, but...
我们听听看
let's see.
测试 测试 一 二 三
Testing, testing, one, two, three.
你在休息吗
Hey, you on break?
我十分钟后在工地见你
I'll meet you on site in ten minutes.
某个建筑工地
A construction site.
我试试看能不能消除背景噪音
I'll see if I can isolate the noise in the background.
好
Okay.
-你怎么看 -我知道这个声音
- What--what do you think? - I know that sound.
-你说是布鲁克林吗 -没错
- You said Brooklyn, right? - Yeah.
布鲁克林
鹦鹉 1967年 一批来自阿根廷的
Parrots. In 1967, a single shipment of Quaker parrots
和尚鹦鹉在肯尼迪机场逃走了
from Argentina escaped from JFK Airport.
现在形成了一个群落
Now there's an entire colony of them,
主要生活在布鲁克林学院周边
primarily in the area surrounding Brooklyn College.
菲力克斯 我要一份所有在建工地的员工名单
Felix, I need an employee list of any active construction sites.
好 布鲁克林大学
Yeah, Brooklyn College, yup.
并且与列治文山火灾受害者的
And cross reference the names
名字相互对照
with the victims of the Richmond Hill fire.
我们要找的是爆破专家 或者是
We're looking for demolition experts or...
安全督查 阿诺德·梅西
Safety inspector. Arnold Massey.
他五年前曾提交过起诉沃恩夫妇的书面证词
He filed an affidavit against the Vaughns five years ago.
指控他们掩盖安全违规行为
Accused them of covering up safety violations.
目前听起来像是我们要找的人
Well, that sounds like our guy so far.
准备好了吗
Ready for this?
梅西的妻子和儿子都死于公♥寓♥失火事故
Massey's wife and son were killed in an apartment fire.
-列治文山吗 -不是
- Richmond Hill? - Uh, no, no.
但他说过他是因此才成为安全督查
But he said it's the reason why he became a safety inspector
也是为何会"敦促沃恩夫妇
and why he "Urges the Vaughns to avoid
避免列治文山的灾难重演"
a preventable tragedy of Richmond Hill."
他试图警告他们
He tried to warn them.
他还试图在事后提起集体诉讼
He also tried to file a class action suit after the fact,
但沃恩夫妇收买♥♥了那些家庭 并起诉了梅西
but Vaughns paid off the families, sued Massey into submission.
给希利特打电♥话♥ 告诉他我们找到了炸♥弹♥袭击者
Call Sellitto. Tell him we found the bomber.
纽约警局 准备进入
NYPD! We're coming in!
阿诺德·梅西
Arnold Massey!
趴下 手举起来
Get down on the ground! Let me see your hands!
别的炸♥弹♥在哪 梅西
Where are the other bombs, Massey?
无所谓 现在想救他们已经太迟了
Doesn't matter--it's too late to stop what's coming to them.
晚上好 我是琳达·沃恩
Good evening. My name is Linda Vaughn,
令人意外的沃恩新闻发布会
曼哈顿
我要坦白罪行
and I'd like to make a confession.
把他架起来 让他起来
Get him up. Get him up.
你也看到了 你得偿所愿
There, you've got what you want,
也该兑现承诺了
and you hold up your end of the bargain.
告诉我们其他的炸♥弹♥在哪儿
and tell us where those other bombs are.
我要律师
Lawyer.
-把他带走 -我们走
- Take him out. - Let's go.
希望你有思路了 梅西不肯透露
I hope you've got something, 'cause Massey's not talking.
拆弹小组对沃恩地♥产♥的房♥子搜过两遍
The bomb squad's swept every Vaughn property
一无所获
twice and found nothing.
法警那边也是
Courthouse secure as well.
他会不会是吓唬我们
Could he be bluffing?
说不定没有其他炸♥弹♥了
Maybe there aren't any more bombs.
他杀了四个无辜的人
He just killed four innocent people
就为了向沃恩一家证实他无处不在
just to prove to the Vaughns he could get to them anywhere.
他并不是在吓唬我们
I don't think he's bluffing.
但我不明白梅西是怎么通过
But I just don't see how Massey got past security
施工现场的安检的
at the construction site.
看监控 他并不在这上面
Here's the footage. He's not on it.
是的 他没有
No, he isn't.
他怎么不说自己是无辜的
Then why wouldn't he say he's innocent?
密室之谜
The locked room mystery.
不可思议 我竟没注意到
I can't believe I didn't realize it before.
-这太好想了 -林肯
- It's so insultingly simple. - Lincoln?
梅西不用自己偷偷去放炸♥弹♥
Massey didn't need to sneak his bomb into the building.
有人替他干了
Someone else did it for him.
那他们要怎么通过安检呢
But how did they get past security?
想想谁有正当理由去那儿
We're looking for someone who seems to have a reason to be there.
菲力克斯
Felix?
查查梅西想筹划的集体诉讼档案
Search Massey's file on the class action lawsuit he tried to organize.
但我们已经查过了
But we've already been through
列治文山火灾的所有受害者
all the victims of the Richmond Hill fire.
梅西可能找到了在其它沃恩地♥产♥
Maybe Massey reached out to families from other accidents
发生其他事故的家庭
on other Vaughn properties.
我们要找一个幸存者
You're looking for surviving a family member with
跟梅西一样反对沃恩的人
just as much motive against the Vaughns as Massey has.
能进施工现场的人
Someone who found a way inside.
比如这个痛失爱子的人
What about someone who lost a child?
阿尔玛·古铁雷斯
Alma Gutierrez.
天啊 是那个保姆
Oh, my God--the nanny.
十二岁儿童马修的母亲
Mother of 12-year-old Matthew.
她的儿子于沃恩在皇后区的
Her son died in a fire in an apartment
因公♥寓♥起火身亡
owned by the Vaughns in Queens.
她跟西蒙整天在一起
She's with Simon night and day.
她可以任意进出任何房♥产
She could've walked past any security at any property,
他们还会跟她打招呼
and they'd wave her right through.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她不是可以随时杀掉沃恩吗
Couldn't she have just killed the Vaughns at any time?
那不是她的目的
That's not what she wants.
她想让他们的儿子也葬身火海
She wants their son to die the same way.
我们得找到西蒙
We gotta get to Simon.
来孩子 我们走
Come on, mi niño. Let's go.
都检查过了 我们在外面待命
All clear--we'll be out here if you need us.
我保证我们会没事的
I'm sure we'll be just fine.
西蒙
Simon.
转过身 转身 举起手来
Turn around, turn around. Hands up.
我找到那个保姆了
I've got eyes on the nanny.
汉娜 你先放了西蒙好吗
Hannah? Why don't you let Simon go?
是你 那个做出白♥痴♥承诺的人
You. You're the one who makes stupid promises.
我也曾跟儿子做过那样的承诺
I used to make promises like that to my son.
他还是死了 我们也要死了
He died, anyway. Just like we're about to!
好了 我们这就走 我们走
Okay, we're leaving. We're leaving.
好吗 汉娜 没人会死
Okay, Hannah? Nobody has to die.
你不必死 西蒙也是 我们好好商量
Not you, not Simon. We can work this out.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表