剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表
这意味着这不是预谋的凶杀
Which means this wasn't planned.
凶手是临时起意的
Our killer had to improvise.
看来在这里到处都是证据
Seems like finding evidence isn't gonna be a problem out here.
干扰太多
Too many needles,
线索难寻
not enough haystack.
你能找到一些外部证据 组织
You will find extraneous evidence, tissue,
骨头碎片 脚印 但在排除过程中
bone fragments, footprints, but by process of elimination--
对 寻找和它们不一样的证据
Yeah, look for evidence that doesn't belong.
我明白
I got it.
看现场中的地面
Look at the ground inside the site.
看上去很潮湿 但看上去不是血
It looks damp, but it doesn't look like blood.
取个样 检查一下防水布
Mm, let's sample it. Check the tarp itself.
这是除了那根钢筋外
It's the one thing apart from the rebar
我们能确定凶手接触过的东西
that we know the killer had contact with.
好的
Okay.
防水布下面有东西
Got something on the underside of the tarp.
-血吗 -放大画面
- Blood? - Look, zoom in.
血迹里有根白发
White hair stuck on blood.
简直就像个血拇指
Sticks out like a bloody thumb.
-我把它装起来 -不
- I'll bag it. - No.
整个防水布都带走 我要全部测一遍
Bring in the whole tarp. I wanna test it for everything.
柯因
Hey, Coyne.
警探希利特 卡斯提奥 纽约警♥察♥局
Detective Sellitto, Castillo, NYPD.
-我正等着你们呢 -是吗
- I was expecting you. - Is that right?
自从去辨认了乔什的尸体后
I haven't seen or heard from Ben
我就再也没有本的消息了
since I went to ID Josh's body.
梅丽莎还说他想和她在一起
Melissa told me he wants to stay with her?
我就知道他迟早会
Figured it'd be a matter of time
告诉你对我的看法
before he told you what he thinks about me.
他的确指控了你
What he thinks about you is quite the accusation.
他这是完全误会了
Oh. He's tragically misinformed,
这让我很难过
and it breaks my heart.
我爱他妈妈
I loved his mother.
目睹她死去
Watching her die,
又突然又可怕 简直要了我的命
suddenly, awfully-- it nearly killed me.
我知道他们不喜欢我占据他们父亲的地位
I know they didn't like me taking their father's place,
但他们竟然觉得我会伤害她
but to think I could have harmed her?
当格蕾丝病情晚期时
When Grace was sick at the very end,
她不想男孩们记住她那个样子
she didn't want the boys to remember her like that,
所以我试着不让他们看她最糟糕的样子
so I tried to keep them from seeing her at her worst.
乔什觉得我在掩盖什么
Josh thought I was hiding something,
-但我没什么要掩盖的 -没有吗
- but I got nothing to hide. - Nothing?
听着 乔什被杀时我在工作
Look, I was working when Josh was murdered.
我是个保安 有正式记录
I'm a security guard. There are logs.
有视频
There's video.
乔什的死我们很遗憾
Very sorry about Josh's death.
如果你有什么有用的线索
If you have any information you think might help
或者任何问题
or any questions...
我有个问题
I have one question.
乔什觉得格蕾丝是被谋杀的
What Josh thought about Grace being murdered...
这是真的吗
Could that really be true?
所以才发生这种事吗
Is that why this happened?
你拘留那个继父了
You lock up the stepfather?
好像每个故事都有两面
Seems there are two sides to every story,
这意味着我们还要继续查下去
which means we still have to do this.
-我讨厌太平间 -有人喜欢太平间吗
- I hate morgues. - Does anyone like morgues?
凯特
Kate.
她得远程享受
Well, she'll have to enjoy remotely.
我询问学生的时候
Lincoln summoned her back
林肯把她召回去了
when I interviewed the students.
你有什么收获吗
You get anything?
只是有种奇怪的感觉
Just the eerie feeling
他们好像在教彼此每个人
that they're teaching each and every one of them
如何杀人后成功逃脱
how to get away with murder.
我觉得其实是要教他们
I think the idea is to teach them
怎么让人们无法在杀人后成功逃脱
how to stop people from getting away with murder.
现在去看看我们的死者吧
Now let's get a look at our victim.
越早搞定越早离开
The sooner we get out of here, the better.
对你来说很不寻常吗 瓦斯登医生
Is it unusual for you, Dr. Wasden?
我们这里从来没有过谋杀案的被害人
We never get murder victims here.
所有的尸体都是因自然原因死亡
Uh, all of our bodies die of natural causes,
所以从专业角度来讲 还挺让人兴奋的
so this is quite exciting-- professionally speaking.
完全理解
Totally get it.
而且这一个的确很独特
And this one is unique.
马洛先生从背部被刺中
Mr. Marlowe was impaled from behind
时间在凌晨两点到三点之间
between 2:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.
凶器从右肩下方刺入
The weapon entered just below the right shoulder
然后刺中右心房♥
before entering the right atrium
撕裂肺动脉瓣膜
and rupturing the pulmonic valve.
但这不是直接死因
But that's not what killed him.
瓣膜慢慢向肺中渗血
The valve slowly leaked blood into his lungs,
让他窒息而死
and he choked to death.
他肯定煎熬了好几个小时
He must've suffered for hours.
把他活着就丢在那
The killer must've been in a hurry
凶手一定很匆忙
if they left him alive like that.
对 我也是这样想的
Yeah, I thought the same thing.
然而尸体被清洁过了 精心地清洁
However, the body was cleaned-- meticulously cleaned,
清洗了指甲缝
swabbed beneath the nails
以及所有的防御性伤口
and on all the defensive wounds.
防御性伤口
Defensive wounds?
是的 很明显有挣扎的痕迹
Oh, yes, there was clearly a struggle.
他还击了
He fought back.
但是我没有找到从袭击者身上留下的东西
But I found nothing transferred from the assailant.
掩盖这种事情可没那么容易
Covering up something like that is no small feat.
所以你是说 不管凶手是谁
So you're saying whoever did this
很清楚自己在做什么
knew exactly what they were doing.
从法医的角度来说
Forensically speaking.
我不喜欢推测 但是这个结论合理
Don't like to speculate, but it's a fair conclusion.
掌握了此种知识又能在晚上去分解田的人
And how many people with that kind of knowledge
一共有多少人
also had access to the decomp farm at night?
这里的每个人都可以
Well, that would be everyone here.
可能每学期都有
Maybe a hundred people
一百多个人
every semester.
萨克斯警官 有人在等你
Officer Sachs, someone's been waiting for you.
你找他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him?
本 你到这来干什么
Ben, what are you doing here?
我想知道雷怎么说的 我想知道你有什么发现
I wanna know what Ray said. I wanna know what you found.
好吧 我们才刚刚开始
Okay, well, we just started,
是的 我们的人正在和雷谈话
and yes, our people are talking to Ray.
-他怎么说 -本 来坐下
- And what'd he say? - Ben, come on, sit down.
不 我不 我不能坐
No, I'm--I'm not gonna-- I can't sit.
本 我能理解你的感受
Look, Ben, I get what you're feeling here.
不 你不理解
No, you don't.
我哥哥死了 我妈妈死了
My brother's dead. My mother's dead.
你说得对
You're right.
你的感受 没有人能够感同身受
What you're feeling, no one else knows.
没有人能够理解
Okay, no one can understand
失去所爱的人是什么感觉
what that kind of loss feels like.
但是我需要让你知道
But here's what I need you to know:
本 这是我的工作 找到你想要的答案
it is my job, Ben, to get you the answers that you want.
是否意味着就是雷
Now look, if that means Ray,
我不知道 但是我向你保证
I don't know, but I can promise you
没有发现绝不停手
that I will not stop until I find something.
好吗 坐下吧
Okay? So just sit down.
你并不是孤身一人 本
You're not in this alone, Ben.
我们是你的后盾
We got your back.
你不准备告诉我你的发现
You're not gonna tell me what you found?
等调查完了就告诉你
I am when this is done.
-我想要相信你 -你可以相信我
- I want to believe you. - Well, you can.
我保证 我没有骗你
I promise you, I'm telling you the truth.
剧集 | 神探林肯:人骨拼图 | 导航列表