剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表
Left. My left.
现在往上
Now up.
往上 不是往下
Up. Let me explain. Not down.
知道了 女士
Yes, ma'am.
现在怎么样
How's this?
我以为你说过这是"匿名合伙人"
I thought you said "Silent partner."
芬莉上周已经满21岁了
Turns out Finley turned 21 last week,
这意味着两件事
which means two things --
第一 她可以饮酒了
one, she can drink,
第二 她拿到了
and two, she just gained access
她祖母留下的一大笔钱
to a bunch of money her grandmother left her.
她用她祖母的遗产
She's using her grandmother's legacy
来买♥♥了间酒吧
to buy into a bar?
我祖母是个酒鬼
My grandma was an alcoholic,
所以我猜这大概就是她想要的
so I thought it's what she would've wanted.
这方面我还挺感情用事的
I'm sentimental that way.
你的身体三分之二都是水
Your body's 2/3 water
你可以等到休息了再喝水
so you can wait to drink on your own time.
知道了 女士
Yes, ma'am.
这下可有趣了
She's gonna be fun to have around.
第一次一个人 这感觉还挺奇怪的
It was strange being on my own for the first time,
但我知道一切都会好的
but I knew everything was going to be okay.
我需要专注于自己
I needed to focus on me.
《全世界最棒的登山之处》
《环美远足》
至少目前来说是这样
For now, anyway.
韦斯 如果你正在看这个
And, Wes, if you're watching this,
我希望你能拥有一个长久而精彩的人生
my hope for you is a long, amazing life
充满幸福
so full of happiness
幸福到让你忘了我
that you forget all about me
直到有一天我们再次相遇
until one day when we meet again.
我爱你 从现在直到永远
Now and always, I love you.
你准备好了吗 夫人
You ready, missus?
当然 先生
I sure am, mister.
剧集 | 生命新旅程 | 导航列表